Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Thank you very much for your proposal but with each modification of the main 3d you have to redo the lods , it’s very nice of you but I won’t ask you every time .... , people have to wait or make a donation for it (we’re talking less than 5 euros for CM!!!) it’s not much and I don’t need it!
Why can't you buy CM ? 5e ain't much, it's about the price of 5 baguettes

one more + Dijon again:

UPDATE Dijon 1979

v1.2
-fixed a dark material and hole
-added vao patch
-made cropped outlines
-purged files

UPDATE Zolder 1967

v3.2
-upscaled textures
-added vao patch
-fixed double sided paramedic

may I ask you for a tip for a "good physics" mod of:
  • Lancia Stratos HF
  • Lancia Delta Integrale HF

• may I ask you for a tip for a "good sex" in Madame BigHole place:
      • One girl with 25 y.o.
      • One girl with 35 y.o.
Each one should test himself FGS! What is good for me can be trash for another, Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssss.
And what the hell means 'good physics'?
Again, each one has a personal way of considering 'gp'.

Thank you and have fun.

Last edited:
my personal favourite kart atm is Kart OTK KZ by REG Simulations, a paid mod (3usd) but worth it imho.

EDIT : here the official link for buying the mod ,

it comes with only 3 skins , so I added some (quick plain) extra ones, which anyone is welcome to download here

View attachment 1271678View attachment 1271679
View attachment 1271680View attachment 1271681

Should anyone have other skins (with decals and numbers ) for this one, please consider sharing them here. Thx!
Wrote about it long time ago. Best handling and AI. REG did superb job here.

one more + Dijon again:

UPDATE Dijon 1979

v1.2
-fixed a dark material and hole
-added vao patch
-made cropped outlines
-purged files

UPDATE Zolder 1967

v3.2
-upscaled textures
-added vao patch
-fixed double sided paramedic

Oh man you are on fire. I wasn`t really into vintage cars but your amazing championships gave me lots of fun. Many thanks for all your work !

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I´ve been driving the new URD´s Darche 992 (Porsche 992 GT3) and it´s really fun.
But I´ve noticed it produces too much smoke and even its tires get sometimes momentarily on fire!! I´ve noticed it in various tracks when braking...
Any idea what could cause this issue?

Screenshot_urd_darche_992_23_fln_long beach_9-7-123-14-33-27.jpg
Screenshot_urd_darche_992_23_fln_long beach_9-7-123-14-33-48.jpg
Screenshot_urd_darche_992_23_fln_long beach_9-7-123-14-33-59.jpg

Hi everyone!
I´ve been driving the new URD´s Darche 992 (Porsche 992 GT3) and it´s really fun.
But I´ve noticed it produces too much smoke and even its tires get sometimes momentarily on fire!! I´ve noticed it in various tracks when braking...
Any idea what could cause this issue?

View attachment 1271702View attachment 1271703View attachment 1271704

I haven't tried it extensively yet, but this hasn't happened to me. Indeed, I can confirm that such a thing has never happened to me (at most I set fire to the hay bales with a few flames while the stewards were distracted LOL)

Why can't you buy CM ? 5e ain't much, it's about the price of 5 baguettes
it’s not a question of money, I don’t need the full version of CM, I never ask for anything for all the work I could provide (more than 2000 hours!!), everything is accessible to everyone is free, no patreon of encrypted or other mods, but it has to pay in addition for CM not thank you!! Plus it’s good because of them that there is encryption is that the game risks dying because of it!! I would not give them 1 penny from my pocket!! but I would give 100 to the one who will release a software to decrypt the 3d block!!!!

PS :
I am not there to whine and I repeat it: I personally do not need lods a/b/c my PC is heavily bonded powerful and I have no VR
That doesn’t mean I’m going to stop my work!

Last edited:
Ferrari F50 GT'96(v1.4) is Out now.
Change Logs (F40LM_Lover)
1. Fixed side mirrors gap from bodywork
2. Rebuilt windscreen wiper animation
3. Rebuilt all LODs

Change Logs (Dan Bucsa)
1. Fixed internal glass shader
2. Fixed tyre normal mapping texture
3. Increased cockpit ambient brightness
4. Lowered brake lights intensity
5. Rebuilt Optimised Personal version, with no LODs
6. Rebuilt VAO for Master and Optimised Personal version
7. Full remaster of new skins of Alguecool and MrB00's

I have a quesion about texture viewer of Object inspector

I don't have the texture viewer window when I select an object, do I forgot something?

Last edited:
I just noticed that the new URD Porsche can't show the driver or steer the wheels OR show the lights in the CM showroom. Is that just me, or is this a thing now?

Here's a better shifting animation.
Remove the .txt extension and put it in the 'animations' folder, overwriting when asked.
hello masscot the car stay in same place when i acelarate or moved to the boarders of the track ? can i help with this? ia a only car is my list that to that!!!!!

my personal favourite kart atm is Kart OTK KZ by REG Simulations, a paid mod (3usd) but worth it imho.

EDIT : here the official link for buying the mod ,

it comes with only 3 skins , so I added some (quick plain) extra ones, which anyone is welcome to download here

View attachment 1271678View attachment 1271679
View attachment 1271680View attachment 1271681

Should anyone have other skins (with decals and numbers ) for this one, please consider sharing them here. Thx!
I suppose something is missing in the skin folders ? I get to all white karts...
Only wheel and steer colours appear different.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back