Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,840 comments
UPDATE BMW Hypercar by RSS windshield fix

I finally could manage to write the patch that it not breaks the rain animation. Donwload the patch for the original game files or if you have the LCD patch copy the code below in the ext_config.ini file.

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = ?INT?W?
PROP_1 = ksAmbient,0.15
PROP_2 = ksDiffuse,0.15

preview before-after.jpg

Screenshot_rss_mph_bayer_hybrid_v8_montreal1982_5-8-123-8-43-16.jpg

UPDATE Jerez 1988
v2.4
-smoothed road mesh

Last edited:
HELP NEEDED

I have two really odd problems with my Assetto Corsa AI.
These occur on different tracks with different cars.

1) Let's say I have a quick 10 lap race with 19 AI cars.
After the first lap a whole bunch of cars (usually 10+) drive into the pits and retire... for no apparent reason. Super weird...
I have no idea why that happens.

2) AI Cars who brake really hard everytime they pass the finish line (not in the last lap, every lap!) Then they speed up and continue.
So if I'm following closely and try to 'DRS' a car in front of me, there's a 50/50 chance they do this breaktest and I crash into them. It's so weird.

Anybody familiar with this?

Last edited:
Nissan 300ZX JGTC (Version&Base 9) on GTPlanet
__custom_showroom_1693650172.jpg

The latest update of the Nissan 300ZX JGTC, is packed with improvements and new additions:
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed Middle-Rear Glass: Resolved the issues with the middle-rear glass, transparent
  • Crew Texture for Team Esso N#35: The missing crew texture for Team Esso N#35 has been added.
New Livery Skins: Introducing two new livery skins:
  1. Team Wacoal Nissan: A stylish look for Girls.
  2. Team Tomica Hasemi Motorsport: A striking livery for boys.
(Don't take it seriously it is just a joke)

Download GTPlanet
Download Patreon

@Peter Boese the new lua doesn't seem to help, sadly. At least with 'turn headlights on and off automatically' ticked. (edit: and with it unticked too - same result).
Started a daytime hot lap session and my headlights were off... but then I exited that session, changed the track and my headlights were on at the start.
Bah!

Has anyone else tried it?
Just to chuck in some more info in case it helps as I have also had this problem on and off for the last couple of months although it has been fine for a week or two.

Yesterday I was doing a Race around LAC with F40s.
It was working fine for the first few restarts after fiery deaths but I wasn't happy with the look so I hit Pure Reset Config button and when I restarted the race (not going back to CM) all the headlights were now on and it became unplayable as I am in VR.

Glad to see Legion's page is working again
And... suddenly RaceDepartment is down. great timing... Hopefully it'll be back up tomorrow.
hi guys, one question... when I switch to AI drive with ctrl+c, how can I switch back to make me drive again?
I haven't tested it recently, but I remember seeing option earlier ago that help me with a similar problem.

CM > Setting > Custom Shader Patch > General Patch Setting

Screenshot A1.jpg

Last edited:
HELP NEEDED

I have two really odd problems with my Assetto Corsa AI.
These occur on different tracks with different cars.

1) Let's say I have a quick 10 lap race with 19 AI cars.
After the first lap a whole bunch of cars (usually 10+) drive into the pits and retire... for no apparent reason. Super weird...
I have no idea why that happens.

2) AI Cars who brake really hard everytime they pass the finish line (not in the last lap, every lap!) Then they speed up and continue.
So if I'm following closely and try to 'DRS' a car in front of me, there's a 50/50 chance they do this breaktest and I crash into them. It's so weird.

Anybody familiar with this?
2) I had this issue with Nascars. Solution was to turn off the new ai behavior.
1) Can have multiple sources:
  • your CSP version (does it work with v179?)
  • a missing ideal_line.ai in the data folder of the track, if so copy and rename the fast_lane.ai
  • wrong AI hints
@Rainmaker87,

thanks for the repair. However, RSS also responded - the latest file no longer has milky slices.
The hotfix? I have v1hf in my sellfy and that did not fixed it. I reported it after the hotfix release.
Rainmaker when was a baby...

View attachment 1285293
No comment. 😜

Audi R8 LMP 2002 mod for Assetto Corsa (Beta not completely finished)

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gfzwswil3y6sew/Audi_R8_LMP_2002.7z/file

2 versions

One with front dive planes one without

If you have the VRC Ariel(Audi R8). Highly recommend using those sounds for this mod.
ext_config if using VRC sounds are included.

Laptimes, trap speeds, and downforce are similar to real-life counterparts.
a multitude of sources used.

Lemans Prototype Near Finalized: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Credits

RMS Group

Visuals: Allen.Huang, Fullnoise, Assetto Garage, RMS

Physics: Fullnoise, Peugeot905, RMS

Sounds: Mach-77

Pictures by: RacingManiac

Please do not use an alternate link source

View attachment 1285248
View attachment 1285249
View attachment 1285250
View attachment 1285251
View attachment 1285252View attachment 1285253
It's the pCARS-model... I have created quite a few skins for this model... Most in 4K

Hello, I'm hoping someone can please help with small but frustrating issue. The dash gauges on Bazza'z Bizzarrini 5300 (AC Legends GTC 60s Pack) almost appear to be punching holes through the car windows when viewed from outside the car. I've been trying to understand why and now it's driving me nuts.
The problem goes away if I hide the gauge glass with an ext_config.ini but that's obviously not ideal.
bizzarrini_5300.jpg

If anyone can offer any advice, or see even just confirm that they can replicate the issue I would appreciate it.

I'm using CSP 0.1.90-preview1

Last edited:
Porsche Proton GTplanet Special Livery

Here's another livery for fans of the Porsche 992 GT3-R mod... Currently working on a few more, it just takes a bit of time to get them looking just right.

preview.jpg

racealot-livery
Yeah, it's nice to be part of this community!
Too right! Can you imagine all of the content that we could share on this thread if we all become reasonable-modders, the sky is the limit - so, keep aiming for the stars everyone, and get involved.
Polska liga didn't do nothing here, it's the ACU track but modified (idk by who tho)
Thanks for the feedback... Original post has been amended to reflect 'ACU' as being the original track-author 👍

Audi R8 LMP 2002 mod for Assetto Corsa (Beta not completely finished)

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gfzwswil3y6sew/Audi_R8_LMP_2002.7z/file

2 versions

One with front dive planes one without

If you have the VRC Ariel(Audi R8). Highly recommend using those sounds for this mod.
ext_config if using VRC sounds are included.

Laptimes, trap speeds, and downforce are similar to real-life counterparts.
a multitude of sources used.

Lemans Prototype Near Finalized: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Credits

RMS Group

Visuals: Allen.Huang, Fullnoise, Assetto Garage, RMS

Physics: Fullnoise, Peugeot905, RMS

Sounds: Mach-77

Pictures by: RacingManiac

Please do not use an alternate link source

View attachment 1285248
View attachment 1285249
View attachment 1285250
View attachment 1285251
View attachment 1285252View attachment 1285253
Nice.
A tip: folder name rms_audi_r8_lmp02_front_diveplane is too long, which prevents CM from recording top speed and driven distance. Max characters is 30 iirc.

Hello, I'm hoping someone can please help with small but frustrating issue. The dash gauges on Bazza'z Bizzarrini 5300 (AC Legends GTC 60s Pack) almost appear to be punching holes through the car windows when viewed from outside the car. I've been trying to understand why and now it's driving me nuts.
The problem goes away if I hide the gauge glass with an ext_config.ini but that's obviously not ideal.
View attachment 1285325
If anyone can offer any advice, or see even just confirm that they can replicate the issue I would appreciate it.

Its either Set to transparent or the other way around for the gauge glass in CM Showroom or KS Editor

2) I had this issue with Nascars. Solution was to turn off the new ai behavior.
1) Can have multiple sources:
  • your CSP version (does it work with v179?)
  • a missing ideal_line.ai in the data folder of the track, if so copy and rename the fast_lane.ai
  • wrong AI hints

The hotfix? I have v1hf in my sellfy and that did not fixed it. I reported it after the hotfix release.

No comment. 😜
1) do some training / qualifying laps before the race and let the AI calculate the fuel consumption.

Its either Set to transparent or the other way around for the gauge glass in CM Showroom or KS Editor
Thanks for the response. The gauge glass is indeed set to transparent and the problem does go away if I set it to non-transparent.... but then I can't see the dials :scared:

I'm sure you're very close though, it's something that just needs to be toggled on or off. But my untrained eyes can't see any parameter that's significantly different to every other bloomin' car that doesn't have this issue.

View attachment 1285325

Found it! In CM Showrrom select the gauge glasses, CHANGE VALUES, CHANGE MATERIAL, select glass_INT

1693923484113.png
1693923487728.png
1693923493522.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_ac_legends_gtc_bizzarrini_5300_magny_cours_5-8-123-10-12-26.png
    Screenshot_ac_legends_gtc_bizzarrini_5300_magny_cours_5-8-123-10-12-26.png
    432.9 KB · Views: 10
UPDATE BMW Hypercar by RSS windshield fix

I finally could manage to write the patch that it not breaks the rain animation. Donwload the patch for the original game files or if you have the LCD patch copy the code below in the ext_config.ini file.

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = ?INT?W?
PROP_1 = ksAmbient,0.15
PROP_2 = ksDiffuse,0.15

View attachment 1285282
View attachment 1285283

UPDATE Jerez 1988
v2.4
-smoothed road mesh

I downloaded this car but there is nothing in the steering wheel display. It's just blank. Unzipped the file, opened "content", then "cars", then moved the car file into Assetto Corsa. Unless there is something else I was supposed to move also.

I do like the little track outline on top of the dashboard.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back