Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
LMAO It's actually not that potato. I'm running on a laptop (Ryzen 5 3500U, Vega 8, 8 GB Although 2 are dedicated for the GPU)

Also that's 1080p, but I use AMD FSR 25% resolution (SAD), but usually I use 50%
Y GIF

I wonder how AC can even run on such a system since there is a minimum requirement given where it should not look that bad at least.
Usually, video game companies put specifications well above what their games really need.
View attachment 1285693
My cars just froze out. It's wild. I just experienced it on p346

Yes, another potato screenshot.
Hi man! What is the name of that HUD?

Hi man! What is the name of that HUD?
The standings is substanding extended by AW939

The map is also by AW939 called Track Map Display extended

The pedals is DKPedals by Denis Karlsson

The name and speed stats is BCast by Exotic

Track stats is TrackCondition by zalm

And the Sectors and the the position and name is ACTV Competizione by Prunn

Wow I did use a lot of apps for 1 HUD

Last edited:
Evil tongues say that even there's people that drive Assetto Corsa with a gamepad... and they enjoy!

In the end it's what it's all about; have a good time with whatever you have at hand... 😏
700 hours on my gamepad, still using everyday (when not skinning) and loving every minute. i stick with rsr live time hotlaps though i can't compete with ppl with a rig i just look drunk compared to everyone else. i stay in my lane so to speak

Evil tongues say that even there's people that drive Assetto Corsa with a gamepad... and they enjoy!

In the end it's what it's all about; have a good time with whatever you have at hand... 😏

Raises hand. Since having a kid, I'm relegated to the office so usually on the pad these days unless having a window to set up the wheel for a few days. Still plenty of fun and I still don't see the appeal of the likes of GT and Forza...

Can someone help me with this?

I am looking for an outer loop layout for this track:

Is there anything I don't know about??

And can someone give a good Montreal track pls... Would be great guys!

Last edited:
There's a (spanish) man that plays (and wins races in kreritas) driving with the keyboard. With Firstname and Lastname.
700 hours on my gamepad, still using everyday (when not skinning) and loving every minute. i stick with rsr live time hotlaps though i can't compete with ppl with a rig i just look drunk compared to everyone else. i stay in my lane so to speak
It's not the arrow; it's the archer...

... Since having a kid, I'm relegated to the office so usually on the pad these days unless having a window to set up the wheel for a few days...

Captura.JPG

Men can't do two things at once, women said... 😁 Congratulations, daddy! 😄

Last edited:
This is supposed to be dusk/night time, but when the moon comes, I don't think it should look like this. It's bright with rays and looks like sun. Already tried couple of different csps and clean install, sol config reset but nothing works. Any help is appreciated.
View attachment 1080314
I have exactly the same problem there, never really noticed it, but it's more and more shiny.

Last edited:
Can someone help me with this?

I am looking for an outer loop layout for this track:

Is there anything I don't know about??

And can someone give a good Montreal track pls... Would be great guys!
in breathe's list theres everything you are looking for. even when the bahrain track with all the layouts isn't the greatest track ever done. lol same response at the same time

Last edited:
View attachment 1285693
My cars just froze out. It's wild. I just experienced it on p346

Yes, another potato screenshot.
I thought this was totally a game from my younger days, it looks early 2000ish. Then I seen Racedepartment lol

And again good news for Nashville fans! Neil Shaw also sent me new street lamps. So we have a full scale night lightning for the track. Here is a new video with the lights:

Looks great!

in breathe's list theres everything you are looking for. even when the bahrain track with all the layouts isn't the greatest track ever done. lol same response at the same time

But this track is spawntrapping me so... I went with the one of which I have posted the link, very good track but additional layout to that one would be great, maybe I'm the future, and Montreal I had a good track but Pit entry was broken as cars just ported right into the pits, and Drs zones weren't working right.

To each their own, but why on earth would you play a game with subpar graphic when you can have somewhat decent one with your setup, thats the part I dont get :confused:

RainFX for Vara Götlandia:

For track folder vara, create an "extension" folder in the track's main folder, rename this text file "ext_config.ini," and drop it in.
For track folder rmi_vara, copy the contents of this file into the track's existing ext_config.ini.

Attachments

• vara_rainfx.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
As were some new versions of cars in the F1 1975 mod, seen in the races of the "Career Mode Equipe Fittipaldi", but in the races of the Austrian Grand Prix and the Italian Grand Prix, I had to drive Emerson Fittipaldi's McLaren (Wilsinho Fittipaldi Junior , did not race in both, although Arturo Merzario drove the Copersucar in Italy ).
Austrian Gp

Italian Gp

Usa Gp

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back