Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Yummm... or a ratatouille, or a quiche lorraine... French cuisine is appreciated all around the world! 🤤

As they are now, they are very interesting cars; good sound, good handling... The only "important" thing really missing are the rear view mirrors on the Camry and Mustang. With that and a few other cosmetic fixes, they would be five star mods.

Thanks for share!
For the Next Gen Mustang, I can't reposition the flames to the side exhaust pipes because the CM showroom said the the file was encryted and it would not be saved. Is there anyway to get around this? Thanks

Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I think you can still unpack the data file using CM even if it's encrypted. Then you can modify the files you want. You just won't be able to re-pack the data file. So you will have to rename the data.acd file to something like data_backup.acd. Then the game will read the files in the data folder instead of the data file and your changes should take effect.
Thanks for the tip. The 2022 next gen mustang mod was encryted and i couldn't reposition the flames correctly to the side exhaust pipes. I read your post and corrected the position of the flames. Thank you!

I am one of these people. Call me crazy.
Crazy... 😜
For the Next Gen Mustang, I can't reposition the flames to the side exhaust pipes because the CM showroom said the the file was encryted and it would not be saved. Is there anyway to get around this? Thanks
If you are asking me directly, I'm sorry to inform you that apart from a couple of simple arrangements, I am totally useless in these matters...

Last edited:
That reminds me, I did some tweaks to the Littlebird earlier this year. Can't remember if i shared them or not. It's on v1.81 now.

No you didn't (I'm on v1.80) - You're a HOARDER
Dear @Masscot
Since my last post, you haven't posted anything.

Pleeeeaaaaaase come back

And stop hoarding this ******* v1.81

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a way. If you car has a unpacked data folder, you can edit the flames txt file.

The trick is to leave the CM showroom open at the same time when you edit the txt file - this way, every time you save a new number on the X, Y and Z axis, you are going to see where the new position of the flame is.

P.S. regarding one of the conversations above, i´m the one of the crazy guys who race in AC with a keyboard kkkkkk. Why? Well, because it reminds me of the good ol times (Test Drive Le Mans and Flatout! - those were the days...)

Last edited:
Hyderabad ePrix v1.0
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_hyderabad_eprix_8-8-123-23-27-22.jpg

Hyderabad Street Circuit is a 2.835 km (1.762 mi) street circuit laid out on the city streets of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The track will be set up in and around the Secretariat Complex and will go through Lumbini Park, situated on the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-25 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Known Issues; There is one car that does not start on the grid. (CSP 0.1.80 p346)

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by Garitt Gibsn and Errol Prefet
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

With a little bit of TLC these old rFactor1 tracks aren't that bad (visually at least). :-)

Silverstone 1990
For now personal use unfortunately. Anyone knows who made it initially, maybe it will get approved to be released then...

Got the hang of converting and have some more forgotten nineties 'goodies' ready. Some old FSR tracks, this is ASR these days?

Screenshot_asr_1990_mclaren_mp4-5b_late_silverstone_1990_8-8-123-17-7-39.png
Screenshot_asr_1990_mclaren_mp4-5b_late_silverstone_1990_8-8-123-17-8-17.png
Screenshot_asr_1990_mclaren_mp4-5b_late_silverstone_1990_8-8-123-17-11-0.png
Screenshot_asr_1990_mclaren_mp4-5b_late_silverstone_1990_8-8-123-17-11-34.png
Screenshot_asr_1990_mclaren_mp4-5b_late_silverstone_1990_8-8-123-17-17-1.png

It's release Friday!

Nashville Street Circuit 2023 v1.0 released!

The Music City GP is a new track in the IndyCar schedule since 2021. This 3D-track was made for rFactor by LFT. It was converted and enhanced to Assetto Corsa by Rainmaker. Thanks to macko68 for helping. Big thanks to Neil Shaw for adding the sponsors to the track!

Features:
  • working AI
  • working track map
  • support for hot lap mode
  • replay cameras by DaBaeda
  • support for time attack mode
  • 26 pit boxes with working pit lane
  • CSP support: RainFX, GrassFX, water shader
  • vao patch
  • helicopter animations
  • working start lights
  • night lights
  • track description
  • option for bumpy and smooth road meshes in extras folder, standard is bumpy
  • added option to removed 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1

Successfully tested with IMSA 2023, CART 1999 (VRC), IndyCar 2012, 2018, 2021 (VRC), GT3 and TransAm (VRC).

Known issues:
-track is very tight, the AI sometimes will spin each other and causing a traffic jam

Download free for all here:

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg
bgr03.jpg
bgr04.jpg

Videos:

v1.0
  • added sponsors, new fences, street lamps and walls by Neil Shaw, BIG thanks!
  • full night lighting
  • improved AI
  • changed track year to 2023 to fit the new sponsors
  • changed the shader of the bridge and some lane markings
  • new vao
  • new loading screens and preview
  • no low FPS for IndyCar 2012, 2018 (VRC) anymore (Can somebody tell me why?)
  • optimized pit keys
  • added missing materials to RainFX
  • corrected all trees hanging through the fence

dms
With a little bit of TLC these old rFactor1 tracks aren't that bad (visually at least). :-)

Silverstone 1990
For now personal use unfortunately. Anyone knows who made it initially, maybe it will get approved to be released then...

Got the hang of converting and have some more forgotten nineties 'goodies' ready. Some old FSR tracks, this is ASR these days?

View attachment 1285926View attachment 1285927View attachment 1285928View attachment 1285929View attachment 1285930
On a scale of 1(terrible) to 10(outstanding), how accurate is the base layout of this track, because it’s one I’ve wanted since forever. The 1988 mod version is sadly not very good in track geography terms.
I use Kunos’ Silverstone 1967 instead, even without the chicane, as the rest of the layout is good.

I suggest you could release if if you can, whilst clearly stating it’s credited to the original modders and can update things when that becomes more known. Otherwise it might never get released!

The same reasoning could be applied to those 1987 & 1989 rF1 cars :D

Last edited:

may be of interest to someone for something, don't drive it though it drives like a bag-o-wank, in my opinion physics swap needed although i didn't mess around with it to much

sharing because sharing is caring :), apparently

d8xppn0kyhmb1.png

Ascari KZ1R Public Release BY Peter Crill & Gadu Boyz Colaboration
Download:
Car and Driver-https://sharemods.com/6it8xh6tu5vx/ascari_kz1r_v1.0.rar.html
Driver Suits-https://sharemods.com/of3kblcd0v4x/driver_textures.rar.html
  • Base model from FH5, converted By Peter Crill, Improved by GADU with unique details (gear knob, 3d central button, and many small 3d fix , animations)
  • AO inside/out
  • PBR materials
  • Openable parts
  • Driver and shift animation
  • Seatbelt on/off
  • All gauges working
  • Air vents animation
  • Driver suits personalized
  • LODs
  • Initial camera by Daniel Nogal
  • Photos By Savvas Metalinious
  • Beta Testing Mascot and C13 automotive
  • Takum1 which applied some csp effects
  • MOD ENCRYPTED /// REQUIRE CSP 0.1.77 or above to work properly
EXTRA BUTTONS:
  • EXTRA_A= Door left
  • EXTRA_B= Door right
  • EXTRA_C= Front hood
  • EXTRA_D= Rear hood
  • EXTRA_E= Engine hood
  • EXTRA_F= Fog lights
Other mods by Gadu Boyz:
Other mods by 101creative:

Screenshot_02-09-2023_1-16-55.png
Screenshot_02-09-2023_20-4-16.png
Screenshot_02-09-2023_15-37-50.png
Screenshot_02-09-2023_20-4-36.png
Screenshot_02-09-2023_23-7-57.png
Screenshot_02-09-2023_23-4-46.png
Screenshot_02-09-2023_20-7-11.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_02-09-2023_20-3-38.png
    Screenshot_02-09-2023_20-3-38.png
    270.1 KB · Views: 13
I use Kunos’ Silverstone 1967 instead, even without the chicane, as the rest of the layout is good.

I suggest you could release if if you can, whilst clearly stating it’s credited to the original modders and can update things when that becomes more known. Otherwise it might never get released!

The same reasoning could be applied to those 1987 & 1989 rF1 cars :D
How accurate it is, I don’t know. It is def different than the 88 version. Surroundings are more detailed and some corners look more accurate at least.

You know what, I’ll try to release it this weekend. Credits will go to the SRM team (I think the track is made by them for rFactor 13 years ago) 😃 Have to put some last details into it.

About the 87 and 89 cars. That is a different story. First of all they need a overhaul because of some new insights I’ve got on converting. They are and will be ‘frankens’ so releasing would be a whole different story.

Last edited:
!!!ALFA ROMEO GIULIA TI SUPER 1963 RELEASE!!!

Hi guys! I'm here to present my second mod, based on the race model by André Kardol ft RPMotorsport, converted to LHD by ABB Creations (Aussie Big Banger Facebook group).

I worked mostly on graphic, playing with CSP tweaks and tools, and adding what was missing: a replica of the TI model skin.

List of changes:
  • LODS
  • CSP Settings
  • New plates
  • Ligths rework, with refraction
  • Light EXTRA A: Position Ligths
  • New dashboard with real instruments
  • Materials tweaks
TI Skin features:
  • Stainless steel grilles replacing the inner pair of head lamps
  • Bumpers without overriders
  • White front indicators
  • Black interiors
View attachment 1284712
View attachment 1284714 View attachment 1284713

I hope you appreciate it! 😊
Love the work. Tested it out and wondered if it might rev a bit too high though. The data I looked up on the TI Super says it hits its peak power of 110 hp at 6500 rpm but the redline for this is set to almost 8000 and seems to pull all the way to rev limit. When calculating the power in Content Manager from the data alone, it makes 140 hp at a peak of 8000 rpm, and makes 124 hp at 6400 rpm, which still puts it over the numbers I've come across online. I might just not have done enough research though. Just was curious about it I suppose.

In any case, love all the work put into it. Drives lovely!

Dear @Masscot
Since my last post, you haven't posted anything.

Pleeeeaaaaaase come back

And stop hoarding this ******* v1.81

Thanks
Sorry buddy, heatwave here. Gaming PC has barely been on this past week.
I'll dig it out next week and try to remember what the update was. I don't think it was anything significant. Many beers have been drunk since February so I'm struggling to remember.
Anyway, the rather superb Ascari KZ1R should be hogging everyone's attention for the foreseeable. Truly one of the best car mods ever made for Assetto Corsa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! My Kunos GT3 cars all have these tyres, I don't know if I installed something unintentionally, searched in files but could not find anything related, any suggestions on how to get it back to normal without checking files integrity?

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-08_23-02-02.jpg
    photo_2023-09-08_23-02-02.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 19
Hello! My Kunos GT3 cars all have these tyres, I don't know if I installed something unintentionally, searched in files but could not find anything related, any suggestions on how to get it back to normal without checking files integrity?
the tire walls change depending on what tyre you choose on kunos car's

the tire walls change depending on what tyre you choose on kunos car's
sorry, what does that mean I choose?
I just tried disabling tyresFX in CSP and worked but I don't want that, I'm guessing it's a skinning problem. no?
I just want to use the "tyre walls" that come with the skin

Last edited:
Love the work. Tested it out and wondered if it might rev a bit too high though. The data I looked up on the TI Super says it hits its peak power of 110 hp at 6500 rpm but the redline for this is set to almost 8000 and seems to pull all the way to rev limit. When calculating the power in Content Manager from the data alone, it makes 140 hp at a peak of 8000 rpm, and makes 124 hp at 6400 rpm, which still puts it over the numbers I've come across online. I might just not have done enough research though. Just was curious about it I suppose.

In any case, love all the work put into it. Drives lovely!
As I said on the presentation post, I worked on graphic. I'm not a physic expert, so I prefered don't touch it, to avoid getting worse what for me was enough good.
Maybe, who did the engine spec, used the data from the versions that were used on competitions, and which also reached 140 hp.

Anyway, thank you so much for your notes!

sorry, what does that mean I choose?
I just tried disabling tyresFX in CSP and worked but I don't want that, I'm guessing it's a skinning problem. no?
I just want to use the "tyre walls" that come with the skin
oh im sorry i didt understand what you were saying, if the skin comes with tyre walls as long as its installed correctly (probably best to do it manually) they should work

are using the tyre walls from 1 skin onto another? or are you using a skin with tyre walls included and they don't work?

Last edited:
F1 1996 MONZA TRACKSKIN BY JV82
For Monza 1988 by @Rainmaker87

My decision for this layout is because it's the only one with old first Good Year chicane
and all the billboards are positioned almost identically.

Correct 1996 layout has some of these differences:
-pitbox are with the old structures as 80s as well
-Lesmo 1 and 2 they have different curvature radius
-some difference with bridge after Good Year chicane and before Della Roggia chicane
-high curbs
-unfortunately tires at GoodYear chicane and Della Roggia chicane are not present!

Not a big difference so I gave priority to the old Good Year chicane.

I hope you like it!

A great season is coming back!

Thanks

JV82

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-1996-monza-trackskin-by-jv82.63564/

Screenshot_f1_1996_benetton_monza1988_9-8-123-6-36-17.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1996_benetton_monza1988_9-8-123-6-37-49.jpg

Screenshot_f1_1996_footwork_monza1988_9-8-123-6-38-24.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1996_williams_monza1988_3-8-123-21-38-11.jpg

Screenshot_f1_1996_ferrari_monza1988_9-8-123-6-39-15.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1996_williams_monza1988_3-8-123-21-39-2.jpg

Screenshot_f1_1996_benetton_monza1988_9-8-123-6-40-50.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1996_williams_monza1988_3-8-123-21-40-28.jpg

Screenshot_f1_1996_jordan_monza1988_9-8-123-6-43-1.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1996_williams_monza1988_4-8-123-7-2-59.jpg

Last edited:
Delete or comment out gt3_tyres_kunos.ini in assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\common

For Audi R8 LMS 2016, open ks_audi_r8_lms_2016.ini in assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded
Then delete or comment out the section [TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_S/M/H].

This will reflect the tire textures that come with the skin.
Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_magione_9-8-123-14-25-12.jpg

Hello everybody,

I updated my melbourne22 with the (amazing) 2023 extension by pyyer but the AI is really slow even @ 100% (1'24, it should be more 1'19)

Is there a way to have a faster AI ? (i'm not a super fast...)

Thanks in advance :-) !
So i have read a tutorial and made my own AI (fastline and ai_hint).
AI @ 100% ~1'21'500

Still not perfect but better to do offline race combined with RARE (RARE has a glitch, it forced the ai @ 100% so if the fastline is too competitive it has no interest).

I don't know if i can contact Pyyer if he wants to update his extension with it

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back