Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Hello everyone,

Did someone notice this ?

With some improvements (particularly trees, grass, road and road mesh i think) it could be a good 1995-1999 Monza Layout.
But i dont know if it would be updated soon.

Yes, I tried it.
Good layout but for now it's only a beta.
A very big big big improvement is needed and also there's a very low number of billboards.

Ain't that the same as the 1988 track ?
Similar
-Lesmo 1 and 2 are not very good, they seems to fast for 1998
-New box structure
-Curbs are as 90s as well
-Low number of billboards
-Bridges are not very good
I think track has a good potential if developed

So Google is of no help to me, can I ask the community from Europe to identify these logos?
wtf cool racing logos.png

Thanks in advance!

and another small fix :-) IndyCar 2023 has 27 not 26 cars.

v1.3
-raised number of pit slots to 30

two times the same fastest lap in a row :-O

zweimal die selbe schnelle Rundenzeit in Nashville.png

+

Various stuff I did in the last time I did not post yet.

Track fixes:

Car fixes:
or download the complete pack here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/car-fix-pack-auto-shift-electronics-ai-and-stuff.62587/

Ascari KZ1R Public Release BY Peter Crill & Gadu Boyz Colaboration
Download:
Car and Driver-https://sharemods.com/6it8xh6tu5vx/ascari_kz1r_v1.0.rar.html
Driver Suits-https://sharemods.com/of3kblcd0v4x/driver_textures.rar.html
Did a quick 10 min test drive at Goodwood. Looks pretty good, in VR(only way I tried it) the shift boot does not move with the knob, I am sure you know that already. The default setup is undrivable to me with wheels and pedals(-1.5* front camber and +0.7* rear camber, I don't t think other than HD pickup trucks that I had to work on at work came with +camber in stock alignment...) Dropping the rear camber to more realistic value(-1.5*) in alignment made it much better to drive if still quite twichy, don't recall if these things in period have a particular reputation in being hard to drive, feels really stiff....

Did a quick 10 min test drive at Goodwood. Looks pretty good, in VR(only way I tried it) the shift boot does not move with the knob, I am sure you know that already. The default setup is undrivable to me with wheels and pedals(-1.5* front camber and +0.7* rear camber, I don't t think other than HD pickup trucks that I had to work on at work came with +camber in stock alignment...) Dropping the rear camber to more realistic value(-1.5*) in alignment made it much better to drive if still quite twichy, don't recall if these things in period have a particular reputation in being hard to drive, feels really stiff....
I'm inclined to agree with this. Awesome model and sound and all that, but it bottoms out extremely easily and is super twitchy. Could only manage a 7:39 on the Nordschliefe cus touching curbs is suicide lol. Not that I have any real knowledge in what the real car drives like. Just would think it would be a bit more planted.

So Google is of no help to me, can I ask the community from Europe to identify these logos?
View attachment 1286392

Thanks in advance!
The logo on top of the rear fender is "GOY'S Plant-based burgers", sponsor of Mexican driver Alejandro Garcia, found the logo on his wikipedia.
Edit: SOPLN seems to be affiliated with French driver Adrien Chila, he has it on his helmet and an older Graff racing suit as well, but there are only Java script command solutions when you try to search that in google, so I have no clue what that stands for.

Attachments

• Bild_2023-09-10_205621305.png
    Bild_2023-09-10_205621305.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
im currently searching for the logos, but for now i just found a better shot i think
The logo on top of the rear fender is "GOY'S Plant-based burgers", sponsor of Mexican driver Alejandro Garcia, found the logo on his wikipedia.
Edit: SOPLN seems to be affiliated with French driver Adrien Chila, he has it on his helmet and an older Graff racing suit as well, but there are only Java script command solutions when you try to search that in google, so I have no clue what that stands for.
@justnamedoli

I have that pic as well, but didn't find it useful, thanks.

@TMLM

That helps somewhat with the rear fender logo and yes, that must be script for java, as that's all I could get in my search as well so I ended up making it from scratch.

Thanks to all! :gtpflag:

Only 50 where ever made, so I dont think it as any sort of reputation for road handling, all 50 must be all parked in heated garage with very very low mileage on them

Publication, not by me but by our esteemed modder Legion. <----Link:cool:

He basically releases 2 Ferraris (250 TR and 500 TRC) in different versions, such as:

250 TR Ferrari Factory RHD,
DOWNLOAD

250 TR RHD Customer Version: e.g. drove with 3L V12 in S 3000 class in Le Mans in 1958, i reworked this version and added shift animation,dash-front-rear-lights, exhaustsmoke, metals and more
i removed the light covers and added glass HL (DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE MY VERSION)
DONWLOAD<---Legion original link

250 TR (0718TR) later equipped with Chevy V8 (1962 - Chevy V8 engine installed by Jack Wilke)
DOWNLOAD

500 TRC with 2.0 litre 4 Cyl.
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with 2.5 litre 4 Cyl. (0672MDTR & 0680MDTR) many former drivers and owners, used one for drag racing, Ford V8 installed in the 60s, rear fenders cut away to fit giant rear tires ...omg!
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with 3.4 litre 860 Monza engine (0672MDTR)
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with 3litre v12
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with V8 some form of Chevy engine (Owners: John von Neumann,Richie Ginther,Bill Sherwood,Danno Raffetto)
DOWNLOAD

If you look for the chassis number's you will find the history of the nearly all cars, quite interesting.

Last edited:
I found a similar feel in Fontspring Squad anda font called Vision, but nothing exact, so if you only need the one character i've attached it as a scaleable PDF which should be able to place in most graphics programmes.

Thanks very much! I passed it to my modder friend who hopes he can use it.

Donington Park 2018 Mod

This is an updated version of the test mod I put out a few days ago. Because of the number of changes, it got difficult to do it as a mod to the original track. I made it a standalone track so as not to fool with the original version. All credit for the track goes to the original author Brun. It will come up as Donington Park 2023 in your track list, but the year is not indicative of how the track is represented. I just needed some way to recognize which track was which. You can edit the ui files and give it whatever name you want.

Please let me know of any problems or suggestions so I can try and make it better.

Donington Park 2023 v0.95

Changes from past version:

-- Added original author's name and version number to the track ui files.
-- Made the 40 pit layouts from Paprika work with my changes.
-- Added geo tags to the ui files.
-- Animated all of the flags that were not animated. I'm not real happy with the new flags, but at least they are animated. I wanted flags that were attached to the pole and did not arc in heavy winds, but I couldn't figure out how to make them. Plus they have an odd shading. In some directions, they are very bright and in other directions they are darker. Most likely a fault in the way I made them from lack of knowledge. If I ever find a way to fix these issues, I will update the flags.
-- Some tweaks to the night lighting and also enabled the lights to turn on when it rains.
-- Incorporated my grass changes directly into the kn5 file so it would be easier for people to make their own track skins.

One thing I still want to do is find a way to bring back the mow lines that the real track has. I've got some ideas on a way to do it, but I didn't want to hold up the release just for that.

View attachment 1286295

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you find the tree shadowing too dark, you can try unremarking the very last section in the ext_config file. I go back and forth between which way I prefer so I left the code in there for people to decide for themselves.
Link updated to new version to include the 40 pit layout mod from Paprika. Sorry, but I never even knew this mod existed or I would have included it originally.

Last edited:
For those who have been following or downloading my Michelin Le Mans Cup P3 skins, I have made some updates to a number of them as well as a few new skins. New is the #2 CD Sport Ligier, the #20 United Autosport as well as updated #22 & #23 and new #97 of Cool Racing to accompany the updated #87. These are for the fsr_ligia_jsp320 mod. These skins will simply overwrite any previous version.
I hope to clean up a few more skins in the near future. in the mean time, enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/rkYGCZ4L#mkI3AFhXo49EXXfqvzdFQYjghBSr7I9EjP8qePaujMo

20230904-234144-paul_ricard-fsr_ligia_jsp320.jpg

20230910-203433-ks_barcelona-fsr_ligia_jsp320.jpg

20230910-203201-ks_barcelona-fsr_ligia_jsp320.jpg

87 & 97 Cool ligiers.PNG

united 23_22_20.PNG

Publication, not by me but by our esteemed modder Legion. <----Link:cool:

He basically releases 2 Ferraris (250 TR and 500 TRC) in different versions, such as:

250 TR Ferrari Factory RHD,
DOWNLOAD

250 TR LHD Customer Version: e.g. drove with 3L V12 in S 3000 class in Le Mans in 1958, i reworked this version and added shift animation,dash-front-rear-lights, exhaustsmoke, metals and more
i removed the light covers and added glass HL (DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE MY VERSION)
DONWLOAD<---Legion original link

250 TR (0718TR) later equipped with Chevy V8 (1962 - Chevy V8 engine installed by Jack Wilke)
DOWNLOAD

500 TRC with 2.0 litre 4 Cyl.
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with 2.5 litre 4 Cyl. (0672MDTR & 0680MDTR) many former drivers and owners, used one for drag racing, Ford V8 installed in the 60s, rear fenders cut away to fit giant rear tires ...omg!
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with 3.4 litre 860 Monza engine (0672MDTR)
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with 3litre v12
DOWNLOAD

625 TRC with V8 some form of Chevy engine (Owners: John von Neumann,Richie Ginther,Bill Sherwood,Danno Raffetto)
DOWNLOAD

If you look for the chassis number's you will find the history of the nearly all cars, quite interesting.
250 TR LHD Customer Version that you modified...is a RHD factory at my end

Link updated to new version to include the 40 pit layout mod from Paprika. Sorry, but I never even knew this mod existed or I would have included it originally.
Thanks for the update I want to use it in my championships. A question: is it possible in Mega upload to update a file with keeping the same link? Because I else had to update the download list every time you make a update. At mediafire I have to use the same file name and then I drag and drop it into the same folder. Then it says "replace", OK and fine.

Is f1classic website gone? I know @Bazza did always publish his mods on this site, but its now nearly a week down.

This one?
Loads fine for me. I don't have an account so can't login, but, seems OK?
I have an account, but can't load, I get this error message:
""""

General Error​

Illegal use of $_COOKIE. You must use the request class to access input data. Found in /home/clifda5/f1classic.net/cache/production/s9e_renderer_8d23dd1e351107ce88214c0e430a77094c473eeb.php on line 1. This error message was generated by deactivated_super_global.
""""

Thanks for the update I want to use it in my championships. A question: is it possible in Mega upload to update a file with keeping the same link? Because I else had to update the download list every time you make a update. At mediafire I have to use the same file name and then I drag and drop it into the same folder. Then it says "replace", OK and fine.
Don't know if it's possible because i've never tried it. I typically delete the old file first and then upload a new one. I'll have to try a couple test files and see what happens.

hi, anyone gets lightning using the new Pure? (0.205)
when using preset "heavy thunderstorm" , I do hear thunder , but do not see any lightning.
(I wonder is that not implemented yet in Pure , or just some settings on my end I need to fiddle with) I recall seeing lightning before (but that was still using Sol possibly)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back