Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,907 comments
__custom_showroom_1697972364.png

New era of endurance looks good šŸ˜

Porsche 356A Speedster RaceCar v0.93 released
description of the changes in the main post.

I have a question about the headlights on many new vehicles:
I use Pure and I find the headlight beams on the newer vehicles to be extremely bright.
Can this be adapted somewhere? There is a light in the data. ini. Can you change the brightness there? or maybe in CM?

Thanks for your help...

I've been looking for this mod but can't find it
I own LM
can't find this
Nissan R89C Sprint spec
All links will be brokenView attachment 1297116
Hello,
i Think I can help you with that, I still have this in my hard drive.
hope it helps

Hello,
i Think I can help you with that, I still have this in my hard drive.
hope it helps
Unfortunately it's not the version he's searching, this is still the LM spec version.
I do have a R90CK by FSR which is pretty similar to the R89C Sprint, but it's not the same.

Where can I find the GeorgeRed AI? I'm always on the lookout for better ai.

Something very strange going on. I get the error message shown below, and go to find that AcTools Content Manager/Data has been cleared of all data (just 3 empty sub-folders are still there). This is the second time this has happened. Fortunately I have a backup to restore it but WT...?
OOPS-01.JPG
Switched to preview 442 since... nothing so far.

Last edited:
I will have to look into it. I never run the LM start layouts so I never knew they didn't work. Since they came with the original track, I just assumed they worked and never tested them. Lesson learned, always check everything out. Sorry about that.

My suggestion would be to find a copy of the original track and the 54 pit lm layout and copy the ai from those. Could be something I did borked the lm layouts. I know I recorded some new sidelines so that might be what did it, although the sidelines were only for the normal start layouts. Still worth a shot. I might even try it myself to see if it fixes it.

EDIT: Yeah, I screwed it up. Let me fix it and re-upload the package. I'll be back in a few minutes to let you know when it's safe to download the track again.

EDIT2: Go ahead and download again. The LM layouts should work. Let me know if they still give you problems.

EDIT3: The 54 pit lm layout still doesn't work for some reason and it's too late here to dig into it right now. I'll try and figure it out over the next few days.
Thxs for the update brow. I'll check it later 2day.

Tbh, If I was you, I wouldn't even bother trying to fix the 54-grid LM start slot version (it was always broken, even on the original version). If the 36 option works now, it's enough for me!

EDIT: 36-SLOT LM START WORKS LIKE A CHARM NOW. PERFECT!!!!

Last edited:
I use Pure and I find the headlight beams on the newer vehicles to be extremely bright.
Can this be adapted somewhere? There is a light in the data. ini. Can you change the brightness there? or maybe in CM?

Thanks for your help...
Could be the config.ini, different PPF/screen setting will give you more or less light

Last edited:
Aston Martin DBR9 2010 Spec !

Link here !

View attachment 1295492

Have a nice day !
It's a nice driving car, despite having less granular ffb feel than your 488 GTB. But my more important issue is the driver hand position on the wheel. Can this be fixed? I've seen similar things addressed here on GTP, but I don't recall how to do it myself. Thanks!

Edit: my pic is actually from the 2005 car, but I imagine both have this issue..?

Attachments

• Screenshot_yzd_aston_martin_dbr9_lilski_watkins_glen_22-9-123-11-18-11-accum.jpg
    Screenshot_yzd_aston_martin_dbr9_lilski_watkins_glen_22-9-123-11-18-11-accum.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Hello Friend be welcome! First of all, a pleasure, another fellow countryman, I'm from Acre, If I may, I want you to know that this is the BEST forum about AC, and rest assured that any and all solutions will be available here, welcome! ps My profile name here on the forum has changed, it was Wlynsan, but, for some reason, I can no longer access that profile, now it's Piresdiogo ok... We need a BMW Z3 mod, if anyone knows.. Hugs from Brazil !!
there are 2 quite decent ones I know of:
BMW E47 Z3 M Coupe by WKMOD (update by Assetto Corsa Real Mod & FaB) v0.95 (no link but the folder name is: bmw_z3m)
and
BMW Z3 GTR by BE_modding (v?) -> also no link right of the bat, but folder name is bem_bmw_z3_gtr
(and BE_modding is active here in the forum, maybe they can post a link to the most recent version...)
Legion has posted his cars and tracks via GDrive btw
damn, another week lost to downloading and testing new car mods... ;)

Thanks for your help...
Did you try and do a reset of Pure to default values (in-game via the Pure Config app) ? I would start there...
Also check this is not set to higher then 100%:
1697991029457.png

Release:
-----------------------------------

1984 NĆ¼rburgring Race of Champions Mercedes 190 E 2.3-16​

The 1984 NĆ¼rburgring Race of Champions, also known as the 1984 NĆ¼rburgring Erƶffnungsrennen (Opening Race), was an exhibition race organised by Mercedes-Benz and held at the NĆ¼rburgring GP-Strecke on 12 May 1984 to celebrate the opening of the circuit. It featured 20 of the world's top drivers including nine of the fourteen Formula One world champions still alive at the time (and two future champions Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna), the most F1 world champions of any major motor race in history. All drivers competed in identical examples of the new Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.3-16 with minor race modifications.

The 12-lap race was won by Senna and is widely regarded as marking his ascension onto the world stage of motor racing, having beaten some of the world's greatest drivers in equal machinery. His victory is comparable to Rudolf Caracciola's triumph in the first car race at the NĆ¼rburgring (the 1927 Eifelrennen).

The circuit was chosen to host the 1984 European Grand Prix in October; the concept of a "Race of Champions" was devised to showcase the venue and drum up interest for the return of F1.

Mercedes-Benz were due to launch a new 190 E 2.3-16, a departure from their more reserved line-up featuring a sporty, aerodynamic appearance and redeveloped 2.3-litre, 16-valve engine over the existing Mercedes 190. The event provided a good opportunity to market this new sports model, so 20 examples were set aside for it. Half the cars were painted in Rauchsilber (smoke silver) and half in Blauschwarzmetallic (blue-black metallic).Engineer Gerhard Lepler ensured the vehicles' suitability for racing with some minor safety and performance modifications:

Differential 4.08
no front silencer, no middle silencer, volume 100dB
Lowered by 15mm compared to standard 16V,
harder springs and shock absorbers
Manhole cover rims with ET 25 - results in a 2cm wider track (series ET44)
Four-piston fixed caliper at the front
Racing tires Pirelli P7 205 55 VR15 (Pirelli P6 205 55 VR 15 series)
380mm steering wheel (series 400mm)
roll cage,
fire extinguisher,
central circuit breaker,
hood quick-release fasteners,
2x racing bucket seats with six-point belts,
Driver's seat electrically adjustable
185hp at 6200 rpm for NĆ¼rburgring,
Vmax 192km/h
122987.jpg122989.jpg122990.jpgScreenshot 2023-04-13 at 19-04-10 1984 Mercedes190E Cup Nurburgring Race of Champions Senna Fu...png7cd47ddc-d24b-40df-bdfe-f4719f71cd0c.jpg48431_1.jpg86728806_3074579019228639_1498838351015313408_n.jpgcarreradelano31.jpgcarreradelano111.jpgd055e98f-8bd5-4672-a24e-b748a66031a5.jpgDSCF2777-1024x681.jpgmercedes-benz-senna.jpgnl3.jpgnl4.jpgracefansdotnet-senna-nurb-1984.jpg

The winning car was sent to the Mercedes-Benz Museum and has remained there since. Lauda's car was sold in race specification and is currently owned by a Swiss collector. The remaining vehicles were reverted to factory specifications and sold as road cars; only Senna's and Lauda's cars have been proven to be in their original race specification today. Senna was awarded a brand new example in Blauschwarzmetallic as a prize for winning the race.

The drivers were impressed by Senna's performance. Surtees reportedly urged his former boss Enzo Ferrari, with whom he'd enjoyed a close friendship during his time as a Ferrari driver, to hire him;[4] Watson, who had followed him closely throughout the race, praised his attacking nature and commitment, especially through the chicane.[10] Modern accounts present the race as Senna's first demonstration that he could take on, and beat, drivers at any level. However, not every competitor approached the event with the same commitment, and other drivers' performances in the race are often overlooked. To these articles' defence, the official broadcast's heavy focus on the lead pack made it difficult to follow any other developments; this was possibly done to avoid showing less-serious drivers cutting corners in the infield section. Regardless, sources agree that Senna was highly focused throughout the weekend, was determined to prove his worth as a top-level racing driver, and that he left a lasting impression on his competitors.

Senna backed up this performance with a drive to second place in torrential rain in the Monaco Grand Prix three weeks later, another race seen as marking his arrival on the world stage. He raced again at the GP-Strecke on 15 July in his only sportscar race, the 1984 NĆ¼rburgring 1000 km. However, F1's return to the NĆ¼rburgring that October for the European Grand Prix did not go so well for him: he got a good launch but caused a crash in the first corner. Prost won the race and Lauda put in another strong recovery drive.

The 190 E went on to achieve great success in the DTM, with a race-winning span from 1986 to 1993 that included the 1991 and 1992 constructors' titles for Mercedes-Benz and the 1992 drivers' title for Klaus Ludwig.

Some drivers wanted to keep the car after the race, so they drove extra carefully and slowly to protect the engine and car.

DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE

Known bugs:

-added realp plates and electric cut of symbol and windshield names, inner ones are missing for now

-Some people here will already have the mod from Maid Cafe, folder name (mby_mercedes_190e_cosworth)
I can't rename the mod because the data.acd is protected, so it will replace your mod if you have it, please note this.

-The mod is modified by me, i changed the kn5 and added a new multimap because diff and map was the same.

-The mapping is a horriffic mess, the bottom edge of the door is a single UV wrap, the upper half is visible as a whole, pure chaos, which is why it is quite difficult to apply the font more precisely, which I will do in the next version.

CM Screenshots:

__custom_showroom_1697993133.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993141.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993143.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993146.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993100.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993102.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993104.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993106.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993108.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993114.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993116.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993118.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993121.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993122.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993125.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993126.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993128.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993131.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993136.jpg__custom_showroom_1697993138.jpg

P.s stay sweet, the world needs good people

Attachments

• 275304541_327999526022095_8701354113524356708_n.jpg
    275304541_327999526022095_8701354113524356708_n.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 21
  • __custom_showroom_1697993097.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1697993097.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Thanks very much for this update @Zwiss.
A couple of things might need attention if you're planning any further updates.
The rear windows of one of the pit buildings are bricked up, but still have reflective glass. I thought the windows might be bricked up IRL, but found a lap video which seems to suggest they aren't.
The other thing is that off-line tarmac doesn't currently take skidmarks.
I'll probably also keep Legion's version in tandem because the different routes in his are really interesting and worthwhile, but your track has a lot more polish. It would be great if you did decide to add those routes to yours to make it the only one worth keeping.
Thanks again.

View attachment 1297146 View attachment 1297148 View attachment 1297145 View attachment 1297144 View attachment 1297147
Thx. I will have a look later on.

i love this picture with all the new endurance cars, but i can't figure out what car is the one between the caddy and the ferrari?
Looks to me like itā€™s a Crappimod Iwillnevershare-io LMH.

In all seriousness most likely a private fake Koenigsegg LMH judging by the Regera headlights. Even if it was public I doubt itā€™s worth having.

Last edited:
OK found it. You probably posted it while I was making the update post and I could not see it. Well I don't have any graphically issues nor I have a bad framerate. I have over 140 FPS single and 70-80 FPS in a 25 GT3 grid (for comparison in Kunos Monza there is 250 FPS single). In my tests for F1 and GT I had no issues at all, maybe AI could be faster. I don't have VR.

View attachment 1296987
same here. actually getting pretty good framerates,

18 car grid
1697998818191.png

Edit: Scratch that. 80 FPS more on Javires Paul Ricard šŸ˜†

Last edited:
there are 2 quite decent ones I know of:
BMW E47 Z3 M Coupe by WKMOD (update by Assetto Corsa Real Mod & FaB) v0.95 (no link but the folder name is: bmw_z3m)
and
BMW Z3 GTR by BE_modding (v?) -> also no link right of the bat, but folder name is bem_bmw_z3_gtr
(and BE_modding is active here in the forum, maybe they can post a link to the most recent version...)

damn, another week lost to downloading and testing new car mods... ;)

Did you try and do a reset of Pure to default values (in-game via the Pure Config app) ? I would start there...
Also check this is not set to higher then 100%:
View attachment 1297255
Thanks for aswer
I forget talk, BMW z3 roadster...

Last edited by a moderator:
HI! on the newest csp fix list it says: ā€¢ Autopilot should work better and restore car to its original state when released to a better degree (also, servers now can allow new AI with [EXTRA_RULES] ALLOW_AI in extended config);.

What do you guys think it means?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back