Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,840 comments
It depends. There's a VERY GOOD model of the short tail from 1967 converted by the great ABSLM 1960s LM Mod for GTR2, but if you look for the long tail you must ask to MrLonguinha17 which is refining it among many others at the moment. You can find it in his latest Matra pack in any case, not the best quality but still better then not having it at all...
Who is ABSLM 1960s LM Mod? I'm looking for your mod

Hi guys!
I've switched to the recent CSP version (0.2.1 preview 2) and I'm experiencing stuttering and inconsistent FPS loss. Is some new setting that is messing up the things or what?

Please let me know if I am the only one with this problem. I think that I will go back on the old preview version (and the old pure version by force of circumstance) for the moment.

Hi guys!
I've switched to the recent CSP version (0.2.1 preview 2) and I'm experiencing stuttering and inconsistent FPS loss. Is some new setting that is messing up the things or what?

Please let me know if I am the only one with this problem. I think that I will go back on the old preview version (and the old pure version by force of circumstance) for the moment.
Stuttering with new pure 0.222? Always do a clean install of CSP and pure. I don´t have any issues with both of the new versions.

The only issue I have is with the new taskbar, it won´t disappear as long as you don´t unpin pure config app, maybe @Peter Boese is already aware of it.

Last edited:
Stuttering with new pure 0.222? Always do a clean install of CSP and pure. I don´t have any issues with both of the new versions.

The only issue I have is with the new taskbar, it won´t disappear as long as you don´t unpin pure config app, maybe @Peter Boese is already aware of it.
Yes, we are hunting this bug for some weeks now, but we did not find it yet. It seems it is related to the checking of the lua apps running state and their focus. The Pure apps are made to run in background, because they must control things like the weather in Pure Planner or the headlight and camera CPL in Pure Config.

But i'm sure we will find it...

Hi guys!

If you discover such things ALWAYS open the ingame Lua Debug app and look if there are red dots! Red dots are errors. And like with Pure, if there is an error it could mean the weatherFX Lua system halts and this can cause a serious FPS loss.

Hi guys, trying to contact Safi helli but no success. do you have a clue? thanks in advance, Mike.
Edit: my bad, i found: i forgot the final "E"

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I've had a couple of stutters for the first time too, thought it might be my imagination.

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to render previews using CSP?

Since I updated, the car does not appear when rendering the preview. I have to disable CSP rendering

MIGUELdsfs.jpg

... I've switched to the recent CSP version (0.2.1 preview 2) and I'm experiencing stuttering and inconsistent FPS loss. Is some new setting that is messing up the things or what?...
Maybe it's not related to your problem, but to rule out causes, do you use an AMD gpu?

With the last two recommended drivers updates of Adrenaline Edition (released more or less at the same time as the CPS version you mention) I suffer something similar, but strangely only on one of the three monitors in my cockpit, so for now, I am still using version 23.8.2.

Hi guys! Do you know why with Algarve 2023 track I see all terrain and trees white, like snow? I've season adjustments off. Thanks.
Maybe it's because of this...
Its custom championship ?:) Seasonal adjustments are now in "Track Adjusments" option "Use Seasons". Specific date option no longer works for custom championships, so, for custom championships you will always have a real season and real time.:/

Last edited:
Maybe it's not related to your problem, but to rule out causes, do you use an AMD gpu?

With the last two recommended drivers updates of Adrenaline Edition (released more or less at the same time as the CPS version you mention) I suffer something similar, but strangely only on one of the three monitors in my cockpit, so for now, I am still using version 23.8.2.

Possibly this is why...
I'm in pratice mode

I am using an AMD card, for the record

New Question:
I'm working on a car, having trouble creating a .kn5 that works properly in game. The .fbx loads into KS Editor fine, everything looks correct. I can save the .kn5, no errors. The .kn5 loads into Content Manager correctly, e.g. the showroom. Everything looks correct in the CM showroom. The issue is when I load the car in-game, the wheels and tyres are not visible. This could be a scale issue, that the wheels and tyres are "there," just incredibly small, e.g., 1/100 correct size? I don't know. The .fbx objects are all set at scale=1.0. The dimensions of the car objects in the .fbx are all 1/100 normal size, as I imported it into Blender with scale 0.01 (as instructed elsewhere) and then applied scale to all objects.
I've tried everything I can think of. The car itself is fine in-game, drives fine, looks great, except it has no wheels and tires.

in KSEditor.jpg

in CM.jpg

in AC.jpg

Hi guys,

as you know I am in the middle of creating all the Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 skins. There are also a lot of IMSA liveries which are well documented via the Revs Institute Database. During my recherche I came across an event from 1994, the Indianapolis 2H race which took place on Indianapolis Raceway Park today known as Lucais Oil Raceway Park.

The road course is not used anymore, but it is still there.
1700047602201.png

The circuit was very popular amongst drivers, as it had a very nice flow and was a technical track.
To my knowledge this track does not exist for Assetto, but I remember that it did for rfactor, certainly for GPL and the most modern version for GT6.

It would be a really nice addition to AC if somebody would like to work on it.
A lot of photos are available on https://library.revsinstitute.org/advanced-search/all^Indianapolis Raceway Park^all^and!all^IMSA^all^and!date^1994^exact^and/1.

@shin956: maybe you want to go for it :-)

Last edited:
I'm in pratice mode
Same here, seasonal adjustments have gone bonkers since the last update. Everything's white, unless I turn seasonal adjustments on and set a summer date. Applies to both practise and hotlap at least. Have done a clean install of both CSP 0.2.1-p2 and Pure 0.222.

Hi guys! Do you know why with Algarve 2023 track I see all terrain and trees white, like snow? I've season adjustments off. Thanks.
It's an error in the ext_config.ini

You need to correct a value in WINTER_LATITUDE_FACTOR

...........\assettocorsa\content\tracks\algarve_portimao_2023\extension open file ext_config.ini with a notepad amend line 1136 to read "WINTER_LATITUDE_FACTOR = 0.15".

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to render previews using CSP?

Since I updated, the car does not appear when rendering the preview. I have to disable CSP rendering

MIGUELdsfs.jpg
Had the same issue. Go into GUI settings in csp and check if "new pause menu" is enabled. After enabling it, the previews are back. Don´t know why.

on the Gillet Vertigo : the brakelights are not noticable anymore when the lights are turned on
Hi, thx for your Feedback :cheers:

Gillet Vertigo: thats weird with the brakelights, because i didn't changed anything on the Vertigo, which could be responsible for this. I will check this and fix if necessary.

on the Z4: the wiper "cuts" through the sun visor strip (also little bit on the Marcos)
Z4 & Mantis GT3: i already noticed the wiper issue on the Z4, so it will be fixed in the next update. on the Mantis i will check and fix this too
for the Ultima's: the ai seems to find the gravel too easily... which is actually cool to see them crash (but it's a bit too much ) :)
hm, ok. i think they are bit late on their brakes, so it needs a bit fine tuning.🤔

I'm already working on the next update, so i can add these things too.
The Ultima GTR V8 gets a visual update too, with bigger air intakes in the front bumper, endurance lights and some optimising on acceleration, highspeed and handling.

Last edited:
Hi, thx for your Feedback :cheers:

Gillet Vertigo: thats weird with the brakelights, because i didn't changed anything on the Vertigo, which could be responsible for this. I will check this and fix if necessary.

Z4 & Mantis GT3: i already noticed the wiper issue on the Z4, so it will be fixed in the next update. on the Mantis i will check and fix this too

hm, ok. i think they are bit late on their brakes, so it needs a bit fine tuning.🤔

I'm already working on the next update, so i can add these things too.
The Ultima GTR V8 gets a visual update too, with bigger air intakes in the front bumper, endurance lights and some optimising on acceleration, highspeed and handling.
The Ultima rear light lenses are still like mirrors, it's weird how they reflect the environment like chrome balls.
:)

Hi guys,

as you know I am in the middle of creating all the Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 skins. There are also a lot of IMSA liveries which are well documented via the Revs Institute Database. During my recherche I came across an event from 1994, the Indianapolis 2H race which took place on Indianapolis Raceway Park today known as Lucais Oil Raceway Park.

The road course is not used anymore, but it is still there.
View attachment 1303775

The circuit was very popular amongst drivers, as it had a very nice flow and was a technical track.
To my knowledge this track does not exist for Assetto, but I remember that it did for rfactor, certainly for GPL and the most modern version for GT6.

It would be a really nice addition to AC if somebody would like to work on it.
A lot of photos are available on https://library.revsinstitute.org/advanced-search/all^Indianapolis Raceway Park^all^and!all^IMSA^all^and!date^1994^exact^and/1.

@shin956: maybe you want to go for it :-)
I can take a look at that track.
But I could not find a downloadable link.

The Ultima rear light lenses are still like mirrors, it's weird how they reflect the environment like chrome balls.
:)
Ok, will be fixed too. 👍

Damn, you all have become so picky. Reporting any little ****** thing. You should drive the cars and not walk around them and complain about every little issue with a magnifying glass. 😂🤪

attention, irony

Last edited:
shi
I have got the rfactor versions, but I have to check if they include the road course. It would be cool if there was a possibility to use the GT6 track. I will send you the link to this one aswell.

shi
GPL link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cf8l2iz0wb3i02r/indyrp67.zip/file
GT6: Download link on GTP is broken. I contacted the author of the post to send me a working link.
RF: the rfactor track I have contains only the Oval track but sadly not the road course.

So we have to chances to save this historic track from disappearing not only in real life, but also in the sim world :-)

Had the same issue. Go into GUI settings in csp and check if "new pause menu" is enabled. After enabling it, the previews are back. Don´t know why.
It hasn't worked for me :( thank you anyway
I'm going to try changing random csp settings to see if I get the prize

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back