・EXTRA C : Room light
・EXTRA D : Security alarm light

Features implemented
・Rim blur
・AO map
・Reflecting light
・LODs (created with Blender)
・Switch Low / High beam
・Light (Turn, Reverse, Fog, Plate, Room, Gauge, Security)
・Various analog meters (Oil, Water, Fuel, Clock)
・Various indicator light
・Active wiper
・Drivable AI

In order to release in the fine quality possible, after going through a Closed Beta Test and developing while testing, today is the official release. This time I tried Reflecting-Light and Rim-blur for the first time.
With permission from Mr.GADU, many data and files from his created 575M Maranello are used.

※Not encryption
View attachment 1304608View attachment 1304611View attachment 1304612View attachment 1304613View attachment 1304610
very good . just a little fast

Houston GP 2007 v1.0
screenshot_porsche_rs_spyder_evo_rmi_houston07_9-5-121-12-21-0-jpg.1016377

changelog by @shi
  • trees rework
  • adjusted shaders
  • updated grass and road textures
  • new overlays.ini
  • new VAO
  • new physical road mesh
  • new camera
  • penalty area has been set for the chicane

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::
:: mirror v1.0 ::

:: DOWNLOAD v1.15 ::
:: mirror v1.15 ::

Houston Reliant Park 2007 - v1.15

changelog by @RMi_wood
  • cones are now moveable POBJECT
  • 2d crowds replaced with Kunos style camera-facing
  • some textures upscaled / edited
  • lamp emissive textures updated
  • new VAO
  • old skin removed
  • new skyline texture, enable skin to try
* the track is still low quality due to source material

:: DOWNLOAD v1.15 ::
:: mirror v1.15 ::

I've got a little problem after swapping the 962 LT rims onto the Short Tail version, everything seems working fine, but while racing at Monza 92, I've noticed that a different 962, the one by Legion, has lost its rims and tires on LOD B, while LOD A shows the ones I've just installed on the normal car. I've thought about an error while using Blender or ksEditor, but how does it affect another kn5?
Pics for clarity (LOD A / LOD B):
Screenshot 2023-11-19 213335.png Screenshot 2023-11-19 213326.png

Last edited:
Free release MOD

1996 Ferrari 550 Maranello

Model : Wire Wheels Club
Active Extra
・EXTRA A : Front fog light
・EXTRA B : Rear fog light

Features implemented
・Rim blur
・AO map
・Reflecting light
・Switch Low / High beam
・Various indicator light
・Active wiper
・Drivable AI

In order to release in the fine quality possible, after going through a Closed Beta Test and developing while testing, today is the official release. This time I tried Reflecting-Light and Rim-blur for the first time.
With permission from Mr.GADU, many data and files from his created 575M Maranello are used.

※Not encryption
View attachment 1304608View attachment 1304611View attachment 1304612View attachment 1304613View attachment 1304610
love that last photo

And this is what the upgraded Ultima GTR V8 looks like now

53341312039_4e031497df_o.png

53340982811_1d9f7723e4_o.png

53340982806_486544344a_o.png

53341312054_f4462cbdf7_o.png

53341166823_96c9c8ff5f_o.png

got again optimised shader & material settings, fixed the brake lights and some things more, wich will be mentioned in the changelog of the next version
Do you also consider revisiting the motec display? Give it a little more data? Something alike to this ~image~

How can you reduce tire grip? I tried decreasing the values of the parameters:
DY_REF=
DX_REF=

and

DY0=
DX0=
but this had absolutely no effect on tire grip.
The cheap dirty way would probably be using GRIP_MULT = (1 being normal) which iirc is just a multiplier for load curve (tho idk if cphys needs to be enabled and/or load curve luts need to be implemented)

otherwise "reduce grip" is a broad term that can be affected by various factors (brake_dx, combined_factor, falloff_level/speed etc.)

Released : Audi A4 DTM (R14 and R14 Plus)
Author:
3D Model: Slightly Mad
3D modelling: F302 (rework)
Skins: Unknown
hope u enjoy the Carps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115PP filer Natural_Mod have fun! To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simplydrag'n'drop archive to Content Manager. Download:

View attachment 1304749
I simply love these batmobiles... 👍

Free release MOD

1996 Ferrari 550 Maranello

Model : Wire Wheels Club
Active Extra
・EXTRA A : Front fog light
・EXTRA B : Rear fog light

Features implemented
・Rim blur
・AO map
・Reflecting light
・Switch Low / High beam
・Various indicator light
・Active wiper
・Drivable AI

※Not encryption
Thank you so much!! finally, great work, I can notice some things, can you check the tyres, sometimes looks bright, and the rim ao has a shadows that appear like dirty when is rotating, thank you again!

It's time for another rousing round of late 90's sportscar what-if. This week we feature an alternate universe where Dan Gurney's All American Racer's abandon's their CART campaign, and returns to the world of endurance racing to field a pair of factory backed Toyota GT-One's.
AAR_GTOne_001.jpg

AAR_GTOne_002.jpg

AAR_GTOne_003.jpg

AAR_GTOne_004.jpg

If there's interest, I'll get around to packaging up these, as well as the Nissan's from last week, and the BMW's from the week before that at some point soon.

Naw, 3D trees are ugly AF on every track and resource heavy, there's literally no upside. People just read "3D" and think it's automatically better, aka placebo :lol:
All depends on the modder skills, as I know some of the (converted) tracks contains 2D trees that it looks like you are driving in a Donald Duck cartoon.

I just posted another decal identification post in the dedicated section of the forum. I hope you guys can help me identifying some of the logos, as this car gives me a hard time :-(

1700462618150-png.1304944

1700462654575.png

Attachments

• 1700462618150.png
    1700462618150.png
    272.8 KB · Views: 88
It's time for another rousing round of late 90's sportscar what-if. This week we feature an alternate universe where Dan Gurney's All American Racer's abandon's their CART campaign, and returns to the world of endurance racing to field a pair of factory backed Toyota GT-One's.View attachment 1304920
View attachment 1304921
View attachment 1304922
View attachment 1304924

If there's interest, I'll get around to packaging up these, as well as the Nissan's from last week, and the BMW's from the week before that at some point soon.
I am roused. That's a clever leap/continuation. 👏

I've got a little problem after swapping the 962 LT rims onto the Short Tail version, everything seems working fine, but while racing at Monza 92, I've noticed that a different 962, the one by Legion, has lost its rims and tires on LOD B, while LOD A shows the ones I've just installed on the normal car. I've thought about an error while using Blender or ksEditor, but how does it affect another kn5?
Pics for clarity (LOD A / LOD B):
View attachment 1304845 View attachment 1304846
Hi Atlantis, i think you need to redo all lods, nice day all, Mike.

Guys, does anyone know how to remove this annoying shiny part from the base of houses and walls?
CSP solution not interested, I don't use it.

Screenshot_alfa_romeo_8c_2300_citta_di_macarone_20-11-123-12-30-56.jpg

Released : Audi A4 DTM (R14 and R14 Plus)
Author:
3D Model: Slightly Mad
3D modelling: F302 (rework)
Skins: Unknown
hope u enjoy the Carps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115PP filer Natural_Mod have fun! To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simplydrag'n'drop archive to Content Manager. Download:

View attachment 1304749
The best A4 DTM in AC! Thank you for sharing!

The shifting animation is too fast. Try...
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=290
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=290
PRELOAD_RPM=7700

Steer Animation lock should be 360.
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

The Look Behind view is blocked by the rear wing.

He have a nvidia 830M , it is a onboard video card , not have more information on this laptop . The best improvement is an a ssd hd and more ram . Of course . But , sorry , what is for you the word " performance " ? Have a great day.
The most important component to run AC is the CPU, then it comes the GPU (a 1080TI with a good integrated RAM is fine enough, unless you don't wanna play with the Ray-tracing effect and with the new DLSS3 support which I don't know if it is supported by the game itself or not) and in the end it comes the RAM). At least this is what I've learned through the years in this forum.
But anyway, thanks for your tip. I will make an update with an all brand new PC 😊

very simple with CM, you need to have simplygone installed, rename your actual lods (security first:)) then in CM click on "generate lods", dont forget to save, that' all. To modify lods i use 3dsimed but maybe other solution exists. Nice day, Mike

Last edited:
very simple with CM, you need to have simplygone installed, rename your actual lods (security first:)) then in CM click on "generate lods", dont forget to save, that' all. To modify lods i use 3dsimed but maybe other solution exists. Nice day, Mike
i have found it´s not that easy. If you simply generate new lods and in the car folder is a "data" folder, they don´t get saved, you have to delete data folder, make new lods, and then it does get saved. then you can unpack the data

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back