Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments

2018 Pirelli World Challenge​

__custom_showroom_1702232448.jpg

__custom_showroom_1702232453.jpg

Hello everyone, can anyone remake the front and side windows so that you can draw logos on them?
You can also do this to change the color of the headlights
remake the front bumper like the origina
make Templates for windows and rear spoiler
preview.jpg

47455825871_a82b4ced0f_b.jpg

wittmer-leads-travis-lrp-2018.jpg

In an open wheeler, in the rain, the front tires project big drop of water that do not look realistic. Is there a setting where we can control how the water projected by the front tire looks like?

Last edited:
where have you gotten that? He has not released any Indianapolis track and he sure would not release it with no lights.
This track is on Breathe's AC Tracks Listing, but without link. I don't remember where I found it, unfortunately.

Attachments

• indianapolis2.png
    indianapolis2.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 16
  • indianapolis.png
    indianapolis.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 17
where have you gotten that? He has not released any Indianapolis track and he sure would not release it with no lights.
I believe that's the NAGP version. There were many revisions.
Might just be mis-labelled, or Lilski might have had a hand in fixing/improving/advising and ended up in the authorbox as credit?

@gutbomb reviewed and linked it here:

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Since I installed the latest version of CSP "0.2.1" in the track "Croft 2019" the grass and trees are winter gray.
I deactivated the season and put "never" but the problem persists.
In the other tracks this doesn't happen.
Thank you very much for helping

Hello everyone,
Since I installed the latest version of CSP "0.2.1" in the track "Croft 2019" the grass and trees are winter gray.
CSP breaks once again the seasonal adjustment. No solution yet except disable/cancel the seasonal stuff from the config or downgrade to and older CSP version. Quite annoying thing.

I have no real clue where this stuff is hidden anyway.
It's such a pain when these things are implemented without the option to disable them being a simple thing. If I discover how to fix this I'll send it your way
Also something wrong with the Renault FFB . Its not linear.

Hey, I randomly found this forum thread while googling. I'm the creator of Halifax GP and sorry to say but no clue what is causing that behavior. Assetto loads everything during the initial loading screen. Nothing is being cached or generated during gameplay. You can go into the photo mode and save specific coordinates in the last tab to compare fps in the same spot.
You should not be able to see any differences between your first and 50th lap. That's just not how AC works. In other words, something seems to be scuffed with your game.

I did update the track yesterday though so that might help you out. The next csp version will also help some more with performance. Only thing I can advice you is to reinstall CSP and Pure/SOL.
Welcome! As I've said on RD, Halifax is a hidden gem that everyone should give a go.

I haven't gotten around to looking at that update yet. Looks great.

Last edited:
Hi all! Currently I've been messing around with the new WSC Legends pack, and noticed an odd AI behavior. My issue is this: At the Monza 1966 WSC layout, all of the cars get through the 2nd chicane just fine, except for the Ford GT40 MKIV, which overshoots the corner every time. I hesitate to mess with the track's AI lines, as the other cars are clean through there. Anyone have ideas as to what's going on?

Hello everyone,
Go to \extension\ext_config.ini and delete the whole seasons string here (make a backup maybe before).

1702237226837.png

I have no real clue where this stuff is hidden anyway.
It's such a pain when these things are implemented without the option to disable them being a simple thing. If I discover how to fix this I'll send it your way
there are 2 versions for the cars . only the csp one has the start engine option

Hi all! Currently I've been messing around with the new WSC Legends pack, and noticed an odd AI behavior. My issue is this: At the Monza 1966 WSC layout, all of the cars get through the 2nd chicane just fine, except for the Ford GT40 MKIV, which overshoots the corner every time. I hesitate to mess with the track's AI lines, as the other cars are clean through there. Anyone have ideas as to what's going on?
Probably the ai.ini file that is messed

Do you know that presently, Gran Tourismo 7 is available and running fine?
Hi Paulo , since this is a thread on modding of AC , and afaik that's only possible on PC , hence we are all PC-minded here...
Did you mean a GT7 is now available and running fine on PC... ?

Can you share a link if so? I googled around but couldn't find anything on this...

And official PS Now pages are giving 404 , and even a general search on playstation.com shows no results (?? I guess there's something wrong w their servers atm)

1702239037652.png

EDIT: this is not meant as a joke... about a year ago there was this article on GTPlanet in which the creator of GT7 said they were thinking about it but not yet in development.

Last edited:
there are 2 versions for the cars . only the csp one has the start engine option
Yes I know this. But the point was that the CSP version has other things that Mascott wants to use, but he wanted to disable the starter/ignition thing only.
I'm fine with using the non-CSP version tho

Last edited:
Hey, I randomly found this forum thread while googling. I'm the creator of Halifax GP and sorry to say but no clue what is causing that behavior. Assetto loads everything during the initial loading screen. Nothing is being cached or generated during gameplay. You can go into the photo mode and save specific coordinates in the last tab to compare fps in the same spot.
You should not be able to see any differences between your first and 50th lap. That's just not how AC works. In other words, something seems to be scuffed with your game.

I did update the track yesterday though so that might help you out. The next csp version will also help some more with performance. Only thing I can advice you is to reinstall CSP and Pure/SOL.
Welcome!
and thanks, I don't think it's anything on your end either... and I don't think it's AC perse that is doing this...
I've got a feeling it could have something to do w NVIDIA Shader Cache.

The AI really struggles with the relative top speed to braking power of the Mark IV (and to an extent the Mk2 and Chap 2F) - would love an ai.ini expert to help but no changes seemed to make enough difference. On Le Mans 1967, George_Red's excellent AI does a nice trick - before the braking zone, he limits speed to ~200mph, so the super fast cars have to start slowing down sooner. If you're able to play with AI hints for this, I think it would be the quickest way to get a good result.

Can you please elaborate, or advise what needs changing to disable it? Nothing is immediately obvious and lua scripting is a bit of a black art to me.
You'd probably get a better answer asking Schmawlik on discord (also the author of the RARE app) as he's the one who did the lua scripts for VRC. But it's basically removing the lines in script.lua that are responsible for the engine starting

last resort method would be adding a space in car.ini's VERSION=extended-2 which would completely bork the lua script entirely (so you not only lose the engine starting but the other lua features as well), but that might mess up some ext phys features if they included them like extended brakes

Hi all,
Any idea why this is happening with the new VRC BTCC cars? Happens with or without headlights on..
I am running the latest CSP version, 0.2.1-preview 2.

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa 12_11_2023 9_17_27 AM.jpg
    Assetto Corsa 12_11_2023 9_17_27 AM.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I love the Kunos KTM X-BOW GT4 mod, the official one that KTM itself collaborated on. Feels awesome to drive. Thinking about using it in a one-make event.

KTM XBOW E-Sports Gaming

The problem is, with multiple cars on screen, there seems to be this very strange frame pacing/stutter issue. It's only for this car - I tried both the Kunos AMG GT3 and the URD Cup Car in the same scenarios, without any problems whatsoever.

It's not a dealbreaker, but I'm wondering if there's a fix? Is it a LOD issue? I've removed my custom skins (all are 2K) and it made zero difference.

Thanks to any who may know.

Attachments

• Screenshot (63).png
    Screenshot (63).png
    341.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back