Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Hi Peugeot905,

Was wondering, did you ever release your update/work for the FSR Cadillac DPI?
__custom_showroom_1707592190.jpg
__custom_showroom_1707592187.jpg
__custom_showroom_1707592193.jpg
__custom_showroom_1707592264.jpg

Model is from Grid Legends

I don't remember if I had shared this "Cadillac 49/50" with the skins adapted by our comrade "Aleroy".

I had just changed the wheels on the model.
Unfortunately the other model from 1950 is very difficult to adapt (for now I have given up).

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1707606960.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1707606960.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1707606970.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1707606970.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
What are the requirements for for Content Manager to track distance? Cause I have a couple of cars that simply won't their distance.

Not sure if this had been posted but I highly recommend it!

It completely transforms the feeling of the Hakone Turnpike track. I started my drive in a hazy sunset, with Tidy's Fairlady Z432, to then encounter a thunderstorm at night in the middle of my journey. I ended having to drive slowly and carefuly, because of the traffic (via traffic planner mod, available on RD), and I was so tense when I finally made it to the end and parked the car 😅

It was pure bliss, not because of speed or the excitement of racing, just thanks to the incredible atmosphere and the simple pleasure of driving...pure bliss 😍

Last edited:
I keep seeing people mention they are using CSP 2.3-preview1, but his Patreon page only lists 2.2. Am I missing something on the page or is CSP 2.3-preview1 private and not even for Patreon members?

I keep seeing people mention they are using CSP 2.3-preview1, but his Patreon page only lists 2.2. Am I missing something on the page or is CSP 2.3-preview1 private and not even for Patreon members?
Check his post on December 22nd, seems a relatively minor update but should have all of the fixes and updates that come with public CSP 2.2:

View attachment 1326929
Released : TVR Sagaris GT
Author:F302
3D Model: The Crew2
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
The original car was a street car and I converted it into a racing car for the GT4 class

Not sure if you're aware, but the digital dash digits float a couple of inches off the face of the screen.

1707647838463.jpeg

Was the Crew 2 doner car just the normal street version, and you added all the canards, wings, splitters etc?
If so, there are some much better base models of the Sagaris that have been ported to AC, seemingly much more detailed and higher poly. Just wondering why you chose this one?

I don't remember if I had shared this "Cadillac 49/50" with the skins adapted by our comrade "Aleroy".

I had just changed the wheels on the model.
Unfortunately the other model from 1950 is very difficult to adapt (for now I have given up).

Aleroy helped on these? I didn't even know he knew you, he's a good friend of mine.

The cars in question have lowercase lettering and are within 32 characters in length (I'm pretty sure another requirement) but still not tracking
Make sure the skin in use has only lower case in the "skinname" field of ui_skin.json.

Last edited:
What are the requirements for for Content Manager to track distance? Cause I have a couple of cars that simply won't their distance.
In many cases you must rename the car folder to only lower cases letters like: AD_Maserati_ghibli_s to ad_maserati_ghibli_s

in other cases the folder name is to long, max 32 is allowed

Donington Park 2018 Mod

This is an updated version of the test mod I put out a few days ago. Because of the number of changes, it got difficult to do it as a mod to the original track. I made it a standalone track so as not to fool with the original version. All credit for the track goes to the original author Brun. It will come up as Donington Park 2023 in your track list, but the year is not indicative of how the track is represented. I just needed some way to recognize which track was which. You can edit the ui files and give it whatever name you want.

Please let me know of any problems or suggestions so I can try and make it better.

Donington Park 2023

Changes from past version:

-- Added original author's name and version number to the track ui files.
-- Made the 40 pit layouts from Paprika work with my changes.
-- Added geo tags to the ui files.
-- Animated all of the flags that were not animated. I'm not real happy with the new flags, but at least they are animated. I wanted flags that were attached to the pole and did not arc in heavy winds, but I couldn't figure out how to make them. Plus they have an odd shading. In some directions, they are very bright and in other directions they are darker. Most likely a fault in the way I made them from lack of knowledge. If I ever find a way to fix these issues, I will update the flags.
-- Some tweaks to the night lighting and also enabled the lights to turn on when it rains.
-- Incorporated my grass changes directly into the kn5 file so it would be easier for people to make their own track skins.
-- Little tweaks to the ai sidelines to keep them off the raised kerbs. If you use a 3rd party ai already, then you may not need this.
-- Re-made the starting position file for the 40 pit GP layout from Paprika. Thanks to @Quikslvr for pointing it out to me. It must have been created for online use because he had the cars lined up in a position of the road that wasn't part of the track. This caused the ai cars in the back not to move at the start. It's not perfect and the tail end cars take some time to get moving, but at least they move now.
-- Fixed blurry Paddock area texture
-- Added semaphore lighting to start lights

One thing I still want to do is find a way to bring back the mow lines that the real track has. I've got some ideas on a way to do it, but I didn't want to hold up the release just for that.

View attachment 1286295
Small optional update. Delete or backup your old version first to be safe.

-- Added two Mask track skins just for fun to give the grass areas a little less pristine look. Each one gets progressively more burnt out looking.
-- The other two Grass track skins don't need to be used. They just change the tone of the grass. The default grass textures are a little more blue tinted. The grass skin textures are little more yellow tinted. For the record, these pics were taken with Grass2 enabled.

No Mask Skin:
1.jpg

Mask Skin:
2.jpg

Mask2 Skin:
3.jpg

EDIT: Attached the correct 'Grass' skin for those that downloaded the update already. The original link had the wrong texture in it. If you are just getting the update, you don't need the attached file. The correction has already been made in the mod itself.

Attachments

• grass_skin.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back