Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,912 comments
Seems like DRM Revival has a new version.

Attachments

• chrome_F81G80ZYJp.png
    chrome_F81G80ZYJp.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 19
  • chrome_1gtaVdzow0.png
    chrome_1gtaVdzow0.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
  • chrome_2yRlsVgvne.png
    chrome_2yRlsVgvne.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 12
  • chrome_bjK2TbS6mV.png
    chrome_bjK2TbS6mV.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 14
My first post here so hi to everyone :)

I have a question about VRC Peugeot, is it normal that FFB is so strong in this car? I had to turn down FFB strenght from 100 to like 15-20 for this car, in higher values wheel is so stiff that its almost impossible to turn it, even @ low speed corners. Its only a thing with this car, every other car is ok with my ingame FFB settings and 100 ffb (with small adjustments to specific cars form about 75-125), other VRC, RSS and URD cars are also ok. With Peugeot lowering FFB to 15 and steering stiffness is comparable to other prototypes, but the road feeling on straights is missing with such low FFB. So is it normal with this car or am I missing something? I always have extended physisc on but I tried turn it off and its the same. Thanks!

Last edited:

I have a question about VRC Peugeot, is it normal that FFB is so strong in this car? I had to turn down FFB strenght from 100 to like 15-20 for this car, in higher values wheel is so stiff that its almost impossible to turn it, even @ low speed corners. Its only a thing with this car, every other car is ok with my ingame FFB settings and 100 ffb (with small adjustments to specific cars form about 75-125), other VRC, RSS and URD cars are also ok. With Peugeot lowering FFB to 15 and steering stifness is comparable to other prototypes, but the road feeling on straights is missing with such low FFB. So is it normal with this car or Im missing something? I always have extended physisc on but I tried turn it off and its the same. Thanks!
Which car: the tourer or the 9t8?

My bad, got it today 15:02 on my other mail address.
already downloaded and installed, now adding my collected info and skins... ;)
Hi Fana,

What is your "collected info"? Other than the real names for UI, is there anything else? It has been some time since I last added anything to these cars, and I've forgotten any important add-ons.

Hi Fana,

What is your "collected info"? Other than the real names for UI, is there anything else? It has been some time since I last added anything to these cars, and I've forgotten any important add-ons.

I have a question about VRC Peugeot, is it normal that FFB is so strong in this car? I had to turn down FFB strenght from 100 to like 15-20 for this car, in higher values wheel is so stiff that its almost impossible to turn it, even @ low speed corners. Its only a thing with this car, every other car is ok with my ingame FFB settings and 100 ffb (with small adjustments to specific cars form about 75-125), other VRC, RSS and URD cars are also ok. With Peugeot lowering FFB to 15 and steering stiffness is comparable to other prototypes, but the road feeling on straights is missing with such low FFB. So is it normal with this car or am I missing something? I always have extended physisc on but I tried turn it off and its the same. Thanks!
Hi and welcome :)

Short answer: No, it's not normal. The VRC wingless Pug has been almost universally received in the community as quite possible the best driving mod, in ever. So.

Longer answer: Since it's almost certainly something in your (like our) teeetering jenga tower of Windows, AC, CSP, Pure, mods, ppfilters, yada-yada, whoever helps you is either going to be blind guessing, or they'd have to Anydesk and work through every single layer one by one with you. Either way, for the guessers, it'd probably help if you detailed your setup a bit more fully? So that the experts who have similar bits and bobs can shoot from their own experience?

Or, you could drink from the tap?

I drive with a TS-XW racer. I've experienced a much stronger FFB. But as explicit in some review, it's a consequence of the hybrid engine on the front wheel.

Im on Fana CSL DD 5nm, ok, so its normal :) thanks

Hi and welcome :)

Short answer: No, it's not normal. The VRC wingless Pug has been almost universally received in the community as quite possible the best driving mod, in ever. So.

Longer answer: Since it's almost certainly something in your (like our) teeetering jenga tower of Windows, AC, CSP, Pure, mods, ppfilters, yada-yada, whoever helps you is either going to be blind guessing, or they'd have to Anydesk and work through every single layer one by one with you. Either way, for the guessers, it'd probably help if you detailed your setup a bit more fully? So that the experts who have similar bits and bobs can shoot from their own experience?

Or, you could drink from the tap?
Im on Fana CSL DD 5nm, in game FFB: Gain 70, Filter and Min Force 0. I have extendent physisc in CM on and in CM FFB Tweaks:

Basic: Active
More physically acurate gyro: Active
Output steering forces to wheel: Acitve and peak torque to 5nm
Rest is on deafult setting.

Like I said, its the issue only with this car, some cars are also to loose/stiff on 100 but its like up to 25 up or down (75-125 ffb strenght), only in this car to make it driveable I must turn it down to like 15 FFB strenght.

Thanks for help

Edit: sorry for double post, thought it would merge.

Edit 2:

Ohh, and wheel settings:

FFB - 100
FFS - Peak
NDP - OFF
NFR - OFF
NIN - OFF
INT - 4
FEI - 80
FOR - 100
SPR - 100
DPR - OFF

Tvr Sagaris Britcar 24hr 2010 loose replica (2-4k)

To install: choose which res you want then drop the "content" folder into CM

I have included a kn5 file only due to having to change 2 shader values on the wheels and windscreen. nothing else has been touched.

based on a real car on a real event but due to very few pictures and the ones i could find being very low quality, I have used a few different pictures to work from each pic slightly different variation of the same livery. There was only 1 picture with the same body the rest were fairly different. Had to make a few exceptions due to mapping but overall I'm happy

if anyone knows how to make the rim blur correct on this please do let me know, no matter what i do i cannot get them to blur white. the spokes always have a black blur to them. If you blur the wheels in CM it brings up a different .png file which i thought was what i was looking for but like i say no matter what i do it wont work.

Screenshot (460).png

Last edited:
Quick question - Anyone have any idea why my Content Manager crashes so much when creating/editing/managing AI rosters? It happens way more than it should... when building a season's worth of rosters it freezes and crashes like every 3rd race. Every few minutes or so. It's been happening for awhile. Any ideas?

Edit: UPDATE - Content Manager actually just caused a FULL LOCK on my system, first time that's ever happened. Mouse froze, full system freeze. Had to restart with the power button. Happened when I clicked the "Detailed Settings" button for Opponents in CM. What's the deal?? I noticed CM updated itself today and this is the first time I've ever had CM completely boof my system.

Last edited:
Tvr Sagaris Britcar 24hr 2010 loose replica (2-4k)

To install: choose which res you want then drop the "content" folder into CM

I have included a kn5 file only due to having to change 2 shader values on the wheels and windscreen. nothing else has been touched.

based on a real car on a real event but due to very few pictures and the ones i could find being very low quality, I have used a few different pictures to work from each pic slightly different variation of the same livery. There was only 1 picture with the same body the rest were fairly different. Had to make a few exceptions due to mapping but overall I'm happy

if anyone knows how to make the rim blur correct on this please do let me know, no matter what i do i cannot get them to blur white. the spokes always have a black blur to them. If you blur the wheels in CM it brings up a different .png file which i thought was what i was looking for but like i say no matter what i do it wont work.

View attachment 1327385
looks fantastic !

Hi Fana,

I always like to have a full description of the car in the ui.
and I also had corrected/improved brakes for most of them, but forgot from who and I was stupid enough to delete the previous version with the changes, before I remembered this...:ouch:
Need to find the brake improvements again... unless DRM has done that too, still need to check the changelog and test them.

looks fantastic !
thanks mate, thankyou for making it :cheers:. I had a bit of fun for sure!.

Do you know how to make the rims blur? i have painted the wheels white and the spokes appear black when in motion. I have used the "wheel2.png" but that doesn't seem to do much. It will be me missing something i am sure.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back