Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
794278-jpg.1261778

F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Changelog :
  • Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want !
  • Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked
  • Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit)
  • Shaders fix : Fixed the colors of some cars, fixed other graphical isssues
Please delete every cim_2010 cars before installing this one

Download here
Hey hey, I got a "minor" problem... All my ai cars apart from the RBs are starting to pit after a few laps... Why are they doing it and how can I prevent them from doing this, is it because I use the F1 Reg app

Edit: And why do the Helmets of the HRT drivers not show any texture?

Last edited:
Hi All long time no post - I hope everyone is well and enjoying their racing and collecting - So many great Mods being released by the community Thank you

Has anyone else received a notification from URD to say their previous purchases are available on Sellfy - When I look at the link it comes up as a malicious site?

Any help or advice is appreciated and apologies if this has already been dealt with in the forum

Thanks in advance
Cozy61
View attachment 1327598
+1
First i checked my bank account if someone purchased this again with my account or somethin ^^ :odd:

Any fix on crashing when using Race or Track Day?
Always receiving the same message...
"AI spline might be missing or broken"

* I am on the last patreon csp 2.3.1 preview 1
Install the [extension] track new and not with CM. This is always related to a wrong installation (I suppose it happens with some of Pyyers extensions).

794278-jpg.1261778

Changelog :
  • Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want !
  • Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked
  • Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit)

Download here
First of all, thank you for the release of, and the works done on this pack, I (and I'm sure many others too) highly appreciate people still having some care for mods of exact seasons.
So far the cars overall feel pretty nice to drive around, will do more laps with them later on. Great to finally see a 2010 mod get better with time. McLaren in actual chrome on this model is also nice to see.
I find the pace of the cars okay for the season, they are not incredibly overpowered with their engines like other mods from certain places. AI also doesn't behave more weirdly than usual (or I just didn't take them onto a track where they could do it yet🙃).
I am planning to have some race hosted at some point with 2010 cars whichever version it will be with, but that needs the testing time mentioned above.

A few observations I would still like to ask about/share after the first outings with them:

The fuel tank being way smaller than the cars would require to complete race distances with (as of F1 banning refueling on races from the 2010 season onwards), and fuel usage also seems to be too high as well:
For instance, I got a fuel usage of ~5.3L/Lap on Monza, which would last the car for 24 laps out of the 53 of race distance on the 130L tank currently in the cars' data. The same fuel usage would result in roughly 280L over said 53 laps, which is also very high.
The figures on Hungaroring got to be ~4.4L/Lap or so, and would only last 29 laps out of the 70.
Most sources seem to have informed about the cars having a fuel tank capacity of around 220L, most likely at least 210L. I do think I would need to dig further down later to somehow find what was exactly the tank size, but realistically it is definetely above 180L.

2 other things I noticed so far are brakes being, something (the car locks the rears first, just about does still even on the maximum 68% front bias, which given that the fronts are thinner as well, doesn't seem to be any realistic).
And a slight lack of adjustability on the lower end of torque outputs of the "Steer Assist" option (matters more for any wheel having gears in their FFB system, e.g. almost all Logitech wheels).

794278-jpg.1261778

Changelog :

Download here
Fantastic mods, now they can be driven with their own physics... and with tires that are nice to look at... Thanks... The only problem is that the wet tire textures don't work... They can be selected but they don't apply. Anyone else have the same problem?

check assettocorsa > content > fonts to see if you have m4_font installed.
If not add these files and the display should look like this:

View attachment 1284813
Necropost, but maaan, thank youuu!! I was looking high and low to fix this myself as well!!

Edit: Btw how in the hell did you have these? They weren't even included with the M4 GT4 car itself by Guerilla Mods.

Last edited:
As some of you may already know, we are distributing the Italdesign Calà Concept (Lamborghini Calà) as a beta test. It's still under development, so please play with patience.

By the way, the next new MOD is that Knight Commander...!
View attachment 1327502View attachment 1327504View attachment 1327505View attachment 1327506
My all time favourite fom Need for Speed II omg you are a legend for creating this unique car, thank you so much!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release
---------
Fiat Uno for Bathurst 1986 from

Aussie Big Banger and ATCC 1960 To 1985 Assetto Corsa FB Group (ABB)​

"i follow these awesome guys for a long time and they have such great cars"

"Big Release Night
Fiat Uno for Bathurst 1986
Bruce has done a amazing job to bring the Little Fiat Uno Turbo to our Game.
Here are just some of the things he has modified to make this little Italian car
Full list of alterations :- removed right side mirror, move bonnet locking pins, fixed dozens of strange lines and AO glitches, caused my multiple mesh errors, replaced grille, front bumper and spoiler to correct model, replaced all lights, front and rear, including reversing lights, added side indicators lights, added working wipers, front and REAR, added roof aerial, fixed multiple texture/paint glitches, added front right window, and fixed transparency on all windows, removed bolts attached to rear side windows, moved original fuel cap from left to rights side, added new racing type fuel filler, made correct set of wheels from scratch, changed tyres from goodyear to the correct Dunlops, Also added tow hooks, etc, etc. Changed the RPM limit and gear-up RPM setting, so it now changes gears properly from 2nd to 3rd. automatically, when using keyboard.
it's also got indicator lights and hazard lights - "shift/T", "shift/Y" and "shift/H" respectively. You'll probably need to assign those keys in CM.
Big Thank you again to Bruce from all the Team.
Fiat Uno Group A (New Release 12/02/24)"

1707766749417.jpeg
1707766760538.jpeg

1707766878172.jpeg

Edit: Forgot to set link, so sorry!

Last edited:
794278-jpg.1261778

Changelog :

Download here
Are they all gonna handle terribly, until you dig deep into the setup? Don't fall into the trap of making them unnecessarily hard, just because, if the real cars were indeed planted.

Are they all gonna handle terribly, until you dig deep into the setup? Don't fall into the trap of making them unnecessarily hard, just because, if the real cars were indeed planted.
You don't need to dig deep in the setup, some basic changes in the brake engine, aero, camber and the brake balance makes the car feels much better, but if you want to dig performance then yeah you will need more attention to the setup

Necropost, but maaan, thank youuu!! I was looking high and low to fix this myself as well!!

Edit: Btw how in the hell did you have these? They weren't even included with the M4 GT4 car itself by Guerilla Mods.
In these cases, I look up the used font in the car data folder (if needed unpack data.acd): look for digital_instruments.ini.
I then use a font finder, download/install the missing font in content/fonts.
Sometimes more than one font is needed, be sure to add them too.

Last edited:
Someone has posted multiple archives with updated AI lines, but i cannot find it anymore. Can somebody share the links please?
Could be you mean "Rainmaker_87" with all his track updates ? He release lot of such stuff here and on RD some month ago.

The Capri is one of the most bad-ass looking racecars ever made for me. Loving it, especially with the Würth skin

Last edited:
As some of you may already know, we are distributing the Italdesign Calà Concept (Lamborghini Calà) as a beta test. It's still under development, so please play with patience.

By the way, the next new MOD is that Knight Commander...!
View attachment 1327502View attachment 1327504View attachment 1327505View attachment 1327506
Coming along nicely!
One small detail, gauges shouldn't usually have normal maps, they're typically screen printed onto a flat substrate, not embossed.
This NM should just be a flat blue with no extraneous detail.

1707774313714.png

Last edited:
In these cases, I look up the used font in the car data folder (if needed unpack data.acd): look for digital_instruments.ini.
I then use a font finder, download/install the missing font in content/fonts.
Sometimes more than one font is needed, be sure to add them too.
Thank you - Yeah, looking up the digital instruments ini was how I found out the font name I needed. (I didn't put two and two together to use a font finder; your previous comment here was the first result on google, so I got lucky.)

I pinged the Guerilla guys on their Fb page as well, and just a few hours ago, they came back to me with an official upload - I'm just mentioning this, because their font seems to be in a higher resolution than the one you uploaded. (If you want to use it.)

Fantastic mods, now they can be driven with their own physics... and with tires that are nice to look at... Thanks... The only problem is that the wet tire textures don't work... They can be selected but they don't apply. Anyone else have the same problem?
I also tried to embroider old version 1 files for the wet tires, but it doesn't work. I then encountered problems with the helmet view with the Force India.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-12 204236.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 204236.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 9
Thank you - Yeah, looking up the digital instruments ini was how I found out the font name I needed. (I didn't put two and two together to use a font finder; your previous comment here was the first result on google, so I got lucky.)

I pinged the Guerilla guys on their Fb page as well, and just a few hours ago, they came back to me with an official upload - I'm just mentioning this, because their font seems to be in a higher resolution than the one you uploaded. (If you want to use it.)
I'm not a FB aficionado... is the official upload available ?
EDIT: nevermind, it's on their Mega folder.

Last edited:
I have some problems with the 2010 mod guys, the HRT helmet skins won't show in the game or showroom, the fuel consumption is too high and all cars apart from the Red Bulls will pull into the pits a few laps into a race...

What can I do here?
But all in all a good mod, took a few laps to adapt to this cars but handles well

Guys, I've been trying to track down and figure out an issue I'm experiencing with a couple of Bazza's Legends mods. Specifically the F5000 and the TCL cars. The wheels/tires disappear on the cars about 8 car lengths away. I've tried a lot of different experiments with locking LODs etc. to no avail. Has anyone seen this and hopefully found a solution?
Welcome back Teddie. Someone asked the same question some weeks ago. Maybe my answer can help you, too.

Last edited:
Tvr Sagaris Britcar fantasy 2/4k

to install: unzip and choose which res you want and then drag the "content" folder to CM.

kn5 supplied just because i had to change the shader value on the rear window.

fictional skin but taken some sponsors from real life and used them for this skin.

Screenshot (468).png

Last edited:
No wet tyre textures for me either. I love the cars though, my biggest issue is the rear brake lock up.

The new Content Manager update has slowed my app to a crawl.

Not only that, but the LFM integration and the new Chromium browser seems to constantly crash the app when navigating in and out.

Still no fix for the geolocator, either.

Is this happening for anyone else?

EDIT: Can confirm major memory leak - CM on its own using ~1.6 GB of RAM after being open and surfing around content for ~20 minutes. I'm downgrading if I can.

Last edited:
Haven't seen that yet (only using TCL cars)
Yeah, with the TCL cars, it seems to only be a certain few of them. Glad you're not seeing the issue though.
Hey Teddie, nice to read you around here again!

Try to disable this one:

View attachment 1327634
Fall Guy, great to see you again as well! I've actually tried that setting during my testing. Unfortunately, it did not work, but good news below...
Welcome back Teddie. Someone asked the same question some weeks ago. Maybe my answer can help you, too.

Frank25, good to see you again, my friend --- AND --- THANK YOU!!! The information you posted in that thread totally fixed it! Man, I would have never figured that out. I ended up taking another of your tips and uncommented the ;hidden. I tweaked a little bit after seeing the change that the value you noted, initially saw a good improvement with 16. I ended up trial and erroring and ended up deciding on "30", since I was still able to see some cars without wheels, although much farther away. "30" seems to be the magic number for me personally.

1707791559711.png

Again thank you for your help Frank and thanks to all who replied to help.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back