Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,903 comments
The TRR Mustang was updated and is now in the CM showroom. Great! A skin is coming (getting ready for WEC!). (Now if they could just unleash the power.lut, I'd be a bigger fan.)
CORRECTION: BOP is possible. After modifying power.lut (with a calculator, I didn't try Car Tuner), re-pack it, and all is well. Excellent. Now, a Mustang not at the very back of the pack.

New-TRR-Mustang02.jpg

Last edited:
thanks mate, thankyou for making it :cheers:. I had a bit of fun for sure!.

Do you know how to make the rims blur? i have painted the wheels white and the spokes appear black when in motion. I have used the "wheel2.png" but that doesn't seem to do much. It will be me missing something i am sure.

View attachment 1327853

It's a personal modification, but she needed it.

PS: I'm happy you @JK1977 brought this amazing car to AC :D
looks much better than my
Maybe I can re-release your improvements for version 1.1

I don't suppose the gator from the deleted gearstick and the weird piece on the window could also be looked at..?
The gator really needs removing and the space it leaves blanked over or capped, or something.
:)

View attachment 1327889 View attachment 1327894

@JK1977 thanks again for this car, it's very satisfying to drive and great fun in spec races.
The Sagaris has one of the best backsides this side of Jessica Biel.
I think it's easily fixable 😎

@JK1977 if you agree, as soon as I finish fixing some things on the t400r I'll get to work and pass you the fixed version, so you can make your release

Last edited:
@JK1977 I did a very quick skin for the TVR just to check the mapping, and apart from some areas being mirrored on the template, any idea why CM Showroom looks so oddly blurred?
All my other cars seem to appear just fine.

1707850637020.jpeg Screenshot (86).png

Last edited:
@JK1977 I did a very quick skin for the TVR just to check the mapping, and apart from some areas being mirrored on the template, any idea why CM Showroom looks so oddly blurred?
All my other cars seem to appear just fine.

View attachment 1327914 View attachment 1327915
It's because you have the "skin editing mode" box ticked. If you unselect the skin will appear normal. Some mods get weird graphical issues like that when skin editing mode is selected.

Hello everyone! I have had this problem for a while now and I don't understand what could be causing it. Basically, as you can see from the video, as soon as I turn on the lights (with the L button) only the main ones come on while the auxiliary ones don't, but when I press the L button again to turn them off, the auxiliary ones come on for a second before going off together with the main ones. The car in question is the Aston Martin V12 Vantage made by 101 creative (known here as Peter Crill), but it's not a car-related problem because this also happens to me with some kunos and other mod cars. In the video you can also see that if I try to force the high beams through the Pure config they turn on and stay on, and if I go back to default they turn off and go back to behaving as I described above. Do you have any idea what could cause something like this or if anyone else has experienced something like this?

Hi, something on the 2010 mod by @kakauiyt , it's unraceable for me literally, whenever I do a race, the ai is pulling into the pits for some time and no reason, good you'd say but not on lap 3/4 and every lap from then on, I'm not facing the same problem with other mods and most interesting is that every car is doing this apart from the Red Bull RB6, I just don't why and how to stop it!

Hi, something on the 2010 mod by @kakauiyt , it's unraceable for me literally, whenever I do a race, the ai is pulling into the pits for some time and no reason, good you'd say but not on lap 3/4 and every lap from then on, I'm not facing the same problem with other mods and most interesting is that every car is doing this apart from the Red Bull RB6, I just don't why and how to stop it!
I'll investigate the weird AI behavior next week as well as the fuel issue. Also yeah no wet tyre texture because haven't finished them yet, though it's coming (thanks to ignacy for helping me with these). And will also fix the hrt not having texture for the drivers.

1707854525374.png

You don't need to dig deep in the setup, some basic changes in the brake engine, aero, camber and the brake balance makes the car feels much better, but if you want to dig performance then yeah you will need more attention to the setup
"Car made to be hard" is definetely not an excuse neither an explanation for the cars currently needing at least 10% higher BB than what they should actually (the rear brakes pretty much being overpowered), in any season from 2010 to 2016 of the chassis regs at least.
Like, locking the rears first on 68% is still a nuh-uh moment.. This is not an FWD.

I'll investigate the weird AI behavior next week as well as the fuel issue. Also yeah no wet tyre texture because haven't finished them yet, though it's coming (thanks to ignacy for helping me with these). And will also fix the hrt not having texture for the drivers.

View attachment 1327925
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know that you are aware of this, thank you.

In these times of questioned masculinity, environmentalists bordering on talibanism and invasion of dull electric cars, the wild roar coming from the Depths of Hell that this Jag V8 emits has made me have hope for the future again. Even if it's in a simulated world.

I suffered several earorgasms during the first round of testing. And I think I've even gotten more hair on my chest. I've even thought about installing urgently the TH8A shifter that I have yet to install, so I can change gears in a masculine way, as Jeremy Clarkson said.

Thank you, carTOON, thank you very much for this beast.

Screenshot_jaguar_e_type_lightweight_v8_ks_barcelona_13-1-124-20-48-30.jpg

Last edited:
"Car made to be hard" is definetely not an excuse neither an explanation for the cars currently needing at least 10% higher BB than what they should actually (the rear brakes pretty much being overpowered), in any season from 2010 to 2016 of the chassis regs at least.
Like, locking the rears first on 68% is still a nuh-uh moment.. This is not an FWD.
is it happening on all cars though?

i'll investigate this though because I didn't have these report about rear locking easily after some setup changes during testing

Some of us was speaking about missing Vintage Brands Hatch couple of days ago.

Did not try it yet, but here is a 1970s Skin released :

I’ve been playing around with Assetto Corsa with the GT7 hud, a few filters and some “What If..?” GT7 cars and tracks.

The 208 Pikes Peak that was datamined alongside the rumoured Pikes Peak Course gives a hint of what GT7 (or even GT8) could be

PS, sorry for the low quality images, downloaded the thumbnails from YouTube

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpeg
    IMG_0271.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0272.jpeg
    IMG_0272.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0273.jpeg
    IMG_0273.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
Hey everyone !

I made a big update on my 2018 Porsche 911 RSR !

View attachment 1327959

You can download the car on my patreon (post link here) and no worry, it's free !

Have a nice day and have fun on track !
Great looking car, nice skins too. Thanks for sharing.
Quite a bit slower than the URD GT3 though and since I had no sound, I replaced it with the sfx from the URD

In these times of questioned masculinity, environmentalists bordering on talibanism and invasion of dull electric cars, the wild roar coming from the Depths of Hell that this Jag V8 emits has made me have hope for the future again. Even if it's in a simulated world.

I suffered several earorgasms during the first round of testing. And I think I've even gotten more hair on my chest. I've even thought about installing urgently the TH8A shifter that I have yet to install, so I can change gears in a masculine way, as Jeremy Clarkson said.

Thank you, carTOON, thank you very much for this beast.

View attachment 1327932
THX mate, cheers!

Hey guys.

If you're like me and downloaded F302's new Sagaris race car mod, you may have found it strange the car was balanced to the GT4 cars in the game. Given the year and kind of car the Sagaris is, it seems to me that it would be more fitting racing against the early 2000s GT2/N-GT cars like the Ferrari 360 GTC and Porsche 996 GT3 RSR.

So to that end I made an alternate data file for those of you who would wish to race this car against early 2000s GT machines rather than more modern GT4 cars which this model predates. It's a fictional car of course and there's no correct way to use it, but I found this to be more exciting than the slower spec.

This new data file, simply install it in the F302 Sagaris' folder and delete or backup the old data file before adding this one.

This data file...

Increases power 18%: 407bhp --> 480bhp

Decreases weight: 1350+ kg --> 1200kg

This data file does not alter any of the car's other physics parameters, only the power curve and weight.

Lap times at the Red Bull Ring in the AI were on par with RSS Ferrari 360 and Porsche 996 laptimes.

These changes should bring the car more in line with GT2/N-GT regulations, allowing for much closer racing.
Of course, thanks to F302 for making this new car, and I hope everyone is enjoying it either racing against GT4s or early 2000s GT2 cars.

View attachment 1327791
I see a BMW GTR in your screen, where do you find it? And it's ok to compete against RSS GTN too?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back