Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,715 comments
Better?
(@MasterFocus too)

View attachment 1326692

Remove the .txt extension and either drop the DDS in every skin folder or (much better idea) save it on your desktop and do a global texture replacement in CM Showroom.
Works for me, strange that it got broken!

I may just update the car myself, I have the body height fix, collider adjustment, cleaned up graphs in the UI, also added the flame realignment that was posted on here and now the glass texture...

It's been a while since you guys had an update regarding Pescara 1957 (pay mod). I'm tantalisingly close, hopefully just a few weeks away to an initial release. I´ve planted thousands of trees around, my scene in Max is now creaking and crashing, so I will need to do something about that. I've found a few late reference photos for buildings that I have since built, I'll leave you a few pictures. My next update (when it comes) will be an onboard lap of the circuit.

grab1.jpg

grab2.jpg

grab3.jpg

grab4.jpg

The finish line is in sight... :)

Ah, yes. forgot about it, sorry.

I'm a bit disgusted by the situation right now.
I updated my original posts (again).

Here it is :

Strange problem here. Non CM user here. No matter how i search the car is not found in the game :confused:
Someone experienced that?

SOLVED: I had to "install" both cars" not only pick the WSC one

Last edited:
Okay so, a bit of an update.

My post on RaceDepartment has been deleted, the car can't be download at the moment. The only message I received is this :

"Your resource De Tomaso P70 was deleted.Reason: Reusing Kunos' assets is not allowed as per our TOS and Kunos himself."

So, 2 things come to my mind.
The first one being : how a mod is suppose to work if it cannot re-use the base content at all ? Modifying the base content is the WHOLE POINT of modding, in case you missed it. When you make dummies referencing as wheels, you're re-using the engine language to communicate between the game and the user that this is the wheel. You always have to re-use base content to mod.

Second thing : I have been pretty clear in my post, that I used parts from the Cobra and the GT40 as REFERENCE, for ACCURACY. It's not like I reverse-engineer'd something to sell it elsewhere, I just took advantage of the already available content to help me make a better one than if I did without. Also... If I didn't said anything, nobody would have bat an eye and the post wouldn't had any trouble, right ?

This website has become an absolute joke.

I'll update the original post with a new link as soon as I have it, my own personal link, and I'll probably never post anything on RD anymore.

Here is it :
Like RaceDepartement, but with hookers and cocaïne
its a real shame that RD go down this route. Its one problem out of many over there unfortunately.

I may just update the car myself, I have the body height fix, collider adjustment, cleaned up graphs in the UI, also added the flame realignment that was posted on here and now the glass texture...
It'd be good to stop the wiper from clipping through the banner too, if any wiper experts could fix that.
Speaking of wipers, is it possible to get an alternative data set with extended physics disabled? It makes the car unusable in wet weather unless you happen to be in the pits when the first drop of rain appears on the windscreen.

It's been a while since you guys had an update regarding Pescara 1957 (pay mod). I'm tantalisingly close, hopefully just a few weeks away to an initial release. I´ve planted thousands of trees around, my scene in Max is now creaking and crashing, so I will need to do something about that. I've found a few late reference photos for buildings that I have since built, I'll leave you a few pictures. My next update (when it comes) will be an onboard lap of the circuit.

View attachment 1326703
View attachment 1326704
View attachment 1326705
View attachment 1326706

I'm ready!

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Strange problem here. Non CM user here. No matter how i search the car is not found in the game :confused:
Someone experienced that?

1 or 2 times i had those strange behavior in the past, where mod cars where found only in custom championship mode. I can`t try it now because just all championships slots running.
I don't use the standard launcher anymore, even if I would my 2500+ cars would said no :lol:

If shows none of them ? The WSC one is a tuned version, from car tuner, that might explain. For the standard one, I don't have a single clue, sorry

Hi folks recently bought a quest 3 and im loving it , but when i play replays its just a black screen but i can hear the race going on? Im using lastest cm and latest csp , Any ideas how i can fix this ? Thankyou.

I don't use the standard launcher anymore, even if I would my 2500+ cars would said no :lol:

If shows none of them ? The WSC one is a tuned version, from car tuner, that might explain. For the standard one, I don't have a single clue, sorry
solved already. Look @my original post.
Yes i had to "install" both of them. The game missed the original
:D

is there any way to by pass .mas file encryption ?

google search speaks of a .xor tool, but I cannot find this .xor tool

I have 3dsimed and .mas file extractor, its for an RF car mod that has encrypted models, would like to have the car in AC

View attachment 1326703
View attachment 1326704
View attachment 1326705
View attachment 1326706

I am SO excited about this project, huge fan of your work and cannot wait to turn some laps in Pescara. Thank you for your hard work!

Please post these fixes here, especially the height fix I would like to have. Thanks!

Re-Release Jaguar XJS ATCC Grp.A
------------------------------------

UPDATE 1.7 AI couldn't leave the grid, now it can, thanks to @gavkiwi for it.

- New roof numbers and TWR Logo on the rear, all other logos are not possible, bec. of bad mapping.
  • updated Org. Link, please Re-Download
  • New Car description and Car Name
Many of you know this old and ugly mod, i wanted to eliminate most of these old bugs and errors to create a more modern rework of this beautiful unique car...and the sound :D wow!
The list of changes is very long and i forgot many of them, so sorry...

• rework of the rear and front lights textures
  • reworked some textures
  • I added refraction textures for the front and back, now the car looks very nice and clean, especially. The taillights were very ugly in the first release back then long ago....
- i corrected skins and colours to the real counterpart
  • many csp effects....
  • many many other little changes

Screenshot_atcc_jaguar_xjs_grpa_autodromo_de_la_pampa_toay_h22_9-1-124-20-1-47.jpg
Screenshot_atcc_jaguar_xjs_grpa_autodromo_de_la_pampa_toay_h22_9-1-124-20-1-58.jpg
Screenshot_atcc_jaguar_xjs_grpa_autodromo_de_la_pampa_toay_h22_9-1-124-20-1-9.jpg
Screenshot_atcc_jaguar_xjs_grpa_autodromo_de_la_pampa_toay_h22_9-1-124-20-1-0.jpg
Screenshot_atcc_jaguar_xjs_grpa_autodromo_de_la_pampa_toay_h22_9-1-124-20-0-55.jpg

Please expected bugs from the past that i couldnt remove, but if you remember or have the original mod, you will know this rework here is 1000 times better and that count's imo.

Have fun with the screaming beauty!

Tony Cooke also released a XJS Street Version in early 2022, i hope i also can adjust his car.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__custom_showroom_1707511570.jpg

Last edited:
Re-Release Jaguar XJS ATCC Grp.A

Many of you know this old and ugly mod, i wanted to eliminate most of these old bugs and errors to create a more modern rework of this beautiful unique car...and the sound :D wow!
The list of changes is very long and i forgot many of them, so sorry...

- rework of the rear and front lights textures

- reworked some textures

- I added refraction textures for the front and back, now the car looks very nice and clean, especially. The taillights were very ugly in the first release back then long ago....

- i corrected skins and colours to the real counterpart

- many csp effects....

- many many other little changes

View attachment 1326755View attachment 1326756View attachment 1326754View attachment 1326753View attachment 1326752
Please expected bugs from the past that i couldnt remove, but if you remember or have the original mod, you will know this rework here is 1000 times better and that count's imo.

Have fun with the screaming beauty!

Tony Cooke also released a XJS Street Version in early 2022, i hope i also can adjust his car.
Thats great man. Those 80s ATCC has some unique cars running. Great to see some love towards them. And the Jag is no bad choice ....

Thats great man. Those 80s ATCC has some unique cars running. Great to see some love towards them. And the Jag is no bad choice ....
Thank you, only thing is that the window meshes stick together, so no banner is possible.+
The mapping in General is so bad for this car....sad noises.....no Dunlop logo on the bumper, no Jaguar sticker on the window etc.

Last edited:
For those who like me want to take the marvelous 1969 Porsche 917 PA by Legion for a quickrace against ai but not all with the same car & skin (came only with the one skin and couldn't find any other so I made some) :

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

download

edit : and also for the 16 Cylinder Prototype download (both should work as drag&drop in CM if you have the cars)

Last edited:
Pilbeam MP93 Pack for Assetto Corsa version 1.1

Please remove the previous version if you have it

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a8yd939hjz17xtp/RMS_Pilbeam_MP93_JPX_and_Judd_pack_1.1.7z/file

Models in Pack

Pilbeam MP93 JPX/Mader V6 3.4
Pilbean MP93 Judd DB 4.0 V8

Credits

Team: RMS

Model improvements: Kamil Cader, Peugeot905, Fullnoise

Physics: Peugeot905, Fullnoise, Kamil Cader

Sound: RMS

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Screenshots: AndyGTR

Version 1.1 changelog

-Added 2006 Pilbeam MP93 Judd
-Further model improvements by Kamil Cader
improvements to the rear grille
texture scaling
updates to flames.ini
-updates to JPX drivetrain
-lowered fuel consumption
-lowered model graphic offset
-updates to setup.ini
(rear wing setup range)
should help drivability in the default setup
-slightly lowered suspension stiffness
-Interior audio pitch changed in ext_config
-ai.ini improvements
-repositioning of driver model.
(no part of the driver extends outside the body work.)

View attachment 1326255
View attachment 1326256
View attachment 1326261
View attachment 1326262
View attachment 1326263
View attachment 1326264
View attachment 1326265
View attachment 1326266
View attachment 1326267
View attachment 1326268
here a fix for the digital instruments (floating in front of the display - probably only noticeable in VR...)

Gotta love the sound!

Anyone has an anti-takeoff measure for these planes? (i've seen ai flip over on both tracks I tested these on... London Circuit and Zolder)

Last edited:
Good evening to all! I currently have been trying CSP 2.3 Preview 1 and I have been experiencing a lot of the cars mirrors are not working especially in cockpit view. I was just curious if anybody has figured out a workaround. Thanks, and HAPPY FRIDAY!

here a fix for the digital instruments (floating in front of the display - probably only noticeable in VR...)

Gotta love the sound!

Anyone has an anti-takeoff measure for these planes? (i've seen ai flip over on both tracks I tested these on... London Circuit and Zolder)
Thank you for the digital instrument fix. I didn't test the car with VR.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back