Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Love the mod but could you swap pits so that the stalls start by the exit and not right on entry? Besides that this is absolutely fantastic.
Thank you.
Do you mean reversing the position of the pit box?
Do you have any real life videos or pictures that show this?
If I can find a real life video or photo that shows the pit box position, I will change it.

shi
Thank you.
Do you mean reversing the position of the pit box?
Do you have any real life videos or pictures that show this?
If I can find a real life video or photo that shows the pit box position, I will change it.

This is the best i can get of the pit lane. Looks like stalls might start after 6 to 8 stalls. It's hard to tell though. Didn't realize how much further into the pits the stalls are now compared to back then.

Sorry; to be able to compare, I think it would also be important to comment if you play with monitor/s or VR, and in what resolution... Thanks.
I forgot to mention I never own a VR, so no VR for both configs and both run one singular monitor. The old systems monitor was an old 2008 24in HP 1080p 60hz display and the current one has a 32in LG Ultra 1440p 165hz.

Hey, how do you turn down the brightness of the gauges when the lights are switched on? I wanted to do some night driving but they are crazy bright..

Capture01.JPG

Hi Peter,

The language is definitely not a problem for me and your "Tool Tip" is already quite good, it's more than I'm struggling to understand the logic and how to setup a timed plan in the fine details.

For instance, how do you change/choose the duration of every step? by default every step seems to last 5 minutes. I also don't understand how the tiime scale seems to affect the steps of the plan. I've noticed for example that the more I accelerate the time, to for example simulate almost a full day, the more each step in the plan lasts longer. Rather than cloning the same steps multiple times to make one particular weather conditions can I not have just one step and set it to last, I don't know, 15 minutes for example? It seems to me that at the moment you are forced to add a lot of steps with no easy way to control the total duration of your plan through the day and no easy way to say for example, in the morning it will be this weather, then at noon it will change to this, then at sunset it will be this, etc.

I've also noticed that if I mixed multiple steps in the plan with weather involving dry conditions and rain sometimes the rain doesn't trigger. I can see the weather changing (i.e. the clouds and lighting change) as expected when entering that particular step in the plan but the rain is not there.

I'm probably missing how the logic actually works and so doing it wrong but while Sol Planner was definitely less powerful I personally find that it was easier to work with.

Again no hard feelings at all Peter, I absolutely love your work and so love Pure. I just need some guidance to learn I guess ;)
Esp the timed mode works this way:

The slots are always managed in realtime (the time you live in)! a slot has always the duration which it shows. So if the duration is 5 min, it will always take 5 min, no matter what time multiplier is chosen. Thats the logic of this mode. Also the slots are not dependent of the simtime. So if you play the plan, it is independent of the sim time. This mode is typically used for short races, where you say you want to change the weather in fixed time intervals.

To change the duration just grab the duration time and move it:
1708249745377.png

If you want to link simtime and slot time, just use the Stamp mode. There the slots are bound to a precise simtime. And if you change the time multiplier, those are automatically shorter.

In the upcoming Pure i fixed a lot of bug with weather data generation and fading.

Just after a sense check

What FPS would you expect in AC for the following?
4070TI Super
i7 12700KF
32gb
1440 75hz Tripples
Just under full settings

Say on RT Bathurst or typical Kunos track with say 24 GT3 cars

I did have a 3070 in there but I’ve had little performance increase

RT Bathurst only getting 70-80 FPS

Last edited:
WTCC 1987 (Tribute Race07)

Includes :

-Alfa Romeo 75 turbo Evoluzione (3D From Race07)
View attachment 1328991
-BMW M3 E30 (3D Base Kunos)
View attachment 1328992
-Volvo 240 Turbo (3D From Race07)
View attachment 1328993

Animation Wipers.

Extension for extra shaders, turn signal, light

Skins

Lods B - C

Downloads:
Don´t know whats wrong (CSP 1.79p5, no CM here) but the Volvo AI is not leaving the pits (suppose unable to gear into 1st )
The ALfa AI can´t gear back and stays in 5th all the time. BMW seems ok

Last edited:
Just after a sense check

4070TI Super
i7 12700KF
32gb
1440 75hz Tripples
Just under full settings

Out of curiosity I just tried racing RT Bathurst with 24 GT3 cars (SOL scattered clouds) and I have 96.3 fps AVG - 78.9 fps MIN (setup in my signature)

Just after a sense check

4070TI Super
i7 12700KF
32gb
1440 75hz Tripples
Just under full settings

With those settings you're gonna get at least 1 fps ;)

But honestly there's so many factors that can affect how many FPS you can get (ppfilters, hardware, missing LODS, optimisation of tracks etc etc) why not just load it up and find out yourself.

Can anyone confirm with the latest CM/CSP that you cannot sync sidelines with AI?
oops... forgot the AI needs to be older date than the sidelines

Last edited:
Here's a full season analysis, statistics and review (good, bad and the ugly) of my ASR 1991 F1 season that I posted before.

I don't know if anyone has ever done such thing before but I wrote everything down as it happened.

Hope you find it interesting.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back