Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,864 comments
It's very quiet. I'm hearing more wind noise than the engine. Is there a way to turn it up?

The AI is incredibly strong. But that could be because they are starting races on very little fuel. In a 10 lap race they're pitting on lap 4 or 5 and in some cases they're pitting twice. I use the GT7 hud and when they come it's showing under 10 litres and I think that means that's what they started on. I ran three different tracks and each time the AI pitted within the first 5 laps.
Yeah for now add this in the ext_config.ini

D8A2849F-D9CA-4923-B926-7F177E8B188F.jpeg

I'll add that in an next update.

As for the AI i will check.

__custom_showroom_1717262255.jpg

DELETE THE OLD CAR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New: Visual Update by F302
LOD_B
LOD_C
Wiper Animation Lod_B and Lod_C
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New: Physical overhaul by Peugeot905

-higher values to braking and trailing hints
-Reduction in steering gain value(should reduce understeer)
-The AI downshift changed to 83%. Faster acceleration for the AI.
-faster ai in general

-Reduction of inertia
-reduction of downforce
-added a slight amount of drag
-reduction of mass (1050 kg including the driver in data folder/data.acd)
-added higher max brake torque
-update to driver3d to make shifting faster and more smooth
-increased fuel consumption
-correct fuel tank size from 70L to 65L
-two lower gear ratios were added. Default gear ratios stay the same
-improved aero balance
-new aero implementation
-slight setup tweaks

Testing results

All tests were done with optimum conditions weather clear

aggression 75%

The gear ratio used is 12/50

Laptimes

Brands Hatch Indy

Fuel: 18L

Real Life:

ai level 100 me:

Brno Reworked (updated ai line)

Fuel: 19 L

Real Life

1:52.585 - fastest Mercedes

1:52.173 - The fastest car Audi

ai level 100 me:

1:52.422

Nurburing Sprint(with chicanes)

Fuel: 19 L

Real Life

1:22.793

ai level 100 me:

1:22.476

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues downloading stuff from Chemflummi's new website? Every car link I try gives me some message about download not available because it's reached some download limit. I've been getting that message for a few days now.
I downloaded the new 296 2.0 fee hours ago without issues

Anyone else having issues downloading stuff from Chemflummi's new website? Every car link I try gives me some message about download not available because it's reached some download limit. I've been getting that message for a few days now.
You have to log in to google drive / google account, then you bypass the waiting time because the file has been downloaded by too many people

I got 2

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back