Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
Usually related to the mirrors in mirrors.ini not pointing to the right material name.
Check the name of the material in CMShowroom, verify if it matches the name of the material in mirrors.ini. If it does not copy the name in CM Showroom and paste it in minors.ini.

Edit: sorry for the double post.:embarrassed:

Thanks, will check it out.

unknown.png

I updated most of the skins with extra skin sets for Road America or Watkins Glen, its mostly just some stickers, but some guys requested it and its not crazy time consuming. adds overall 9 new skins.
credits to @niko moraes for doing work on the Juncos Watkins Glen skin.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/alexbfromg.730247/

unknown.png

I updated most of the skins with extra skin sets for Road America or Watkins Glen, its mostly just some stickers, but some guys requested it and its not crazy time consuming. adds overall 9 new skins.
credits to @niko moraes for doing work on the Juncos Watkins Glen skin.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/alexbfromg.730247/

Nice!! Btw Gladbecker.....I tested that Caddy out last night , and was pleasantly surprised how dang good that thing was. In motocross terms ( it's all I really know ) It has incredible "over-rev". Meaning that it still has another 500-1000rpm's more to go before it hits the limiter , and saves precious times on up / down shifting. Very , very fun LMP2 car!!

Here is a question for you.........if you had a car that had a set gear ratio ( non-adjustable ) , is there a way to implement a gear ratio / tranny , that could be adjusted?

Nice!! Btw Gladbecker.....I tested that Caddy out last night , and was pleasantly surprised how dang good that thing was. In motocross terms ( it's all I really know ) It has incredible "over-rev". Meaning that it still has another 500-1000rpm's more to go before it hits the limiter , and saves precious times on up / down shifting. Very , very fun LMP2 car!!

Here is a question for you.........if you had a car that had a set gear ratio ( non-adjustable ) , is there a way to implement a gear ratio / tranny , that could be adjusted?
yes, but you would have to create RTO files for each gear, and to get everything working can be a long mess

@EvilGloomy f1 2014 isnt complete but i saw a skinpack somewhere look for fc1_2014_season
f1 2015 was made by acfl but deleted on their website, you should find it on internet
and i have never found f1 2010, 2011 and 2012

Its a DPi, not a LMP2 car...

Hi gents,
What about a new sportcar? Here is the Honda NSX 2017. 4 engines, close to 600 hp, 2017 production:

48471678446_7bc0abddcf_b.jpg

The new NSX is a hybrid sports car powered by 3.5 L twin-turbo V6 engine and three electric motors, two of which form part of the "SH-AWD" all wheel drive drivetrain, altogether capable of close to 600 hp. The transmission is a 9-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic. Its body utilizes a space frame design, which is made from aluminium, ultra-high strength steel, and other rigid and lightweight materials, some of which are the world's first applications.
The original name was retained, this time it was defined as "New Sports eXperience". Unlike the first generation NSX which was manufactured in Japan, the new NSX was designed and engineered in Marysville, Ohio, at Honda's plant, led by chief engineer Ted Klaus.
The first NSX rolled off the line in Ohio on May 27, 2016. Hendrick was there to drive it off. The first sales of the new NSX in the US were registered in June 2016.
Original model from assettogarage, all credit for the authors.
data's from automobile catalog.com, skins color from https://colorndrive.com/

https://mega.nz/#!9hsXUYyZ!DRz1LpNqu1655mnI3FI12TRiHcActilFeSnZkX_ESG4

Have fun, Mike.

Hi gents,
What about a new sportcar? Here is the Honda NSX 2017. 4 engines, close to 600 hp, 2017 production:

48471678446_7bc0abddcf_b.jpg

The new NSX is a hybrid sports car powered by 3.5 L twin-turbo V6 engine and three electric motors, two of which form part of the "SH-AWD" all wheel drive drivetrain, altogether capable of close to 600 hp. The transmission is a 9-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic. Its body utilizes a space frame design, which is made from aluminium, ultra-high strength steel, and other rigid and lightweight materials, some of which are the world's first applications.
The original name was retained, this time it was defined as "New Sports eXperience". Unlike the first generation NSX which was manufactured in Japan, the new NSX was designed and engineered in Marysville, Ohio, at Honda's plant, led by chief engineer Ted Klaus.
The first NSX rolled off the line in Ohio on May 27, 2016. Hendrick was there to drive it off. The first sales of the new NSX in the US were registered in June 2016.
Original model from assettogarage, all credit for the authors.
data's from automobile catalog.com, skins color from https://colorndrive.com/

https://mega.nz/#!9hsXUYyZ!DRz1LpNqu1655mnI3FI12TRiHcActilFeSnZkX_ESG4

Have fun, Mike.
weirdly can't get the page to load.

edit: it's good now, thanks mike :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks, I can now add 2015 to my collection :D

So far I've collected 37,55,67,71,75,76,84,86,88,93,94,95,96,97,98,00,04,08,09,13,15,16,17,18,19
But I can't get 95 to work as it is missing the driver model.

Just go into the car .ini files... I think its driver3d.ini and look for where it has the file name of the driver. Pick one from the assetto corsa / content / driver folder. follow this example below;

Almost all modern cars use the driver.kn5 (race cars) or the driver_no_HANS.kn5 (street cars) model.
Vintage cars use the 60's 70's and 80's driver models.
Some mod cars use there own modded driver model to accommodate driver seating position.

Not all driver models will fit all cars especially if they are modded cars as the driver base positions can be way off
You can try changing the name in the driver3d.ini to match a driver model in the \content\driver\ folder

Sample driver3d.ini
[MODEL]
NAME=driver_no_HANS (Name of driver .kn5 model, must be in \content\driver\)
POSITION=0, 0, 0

Thanks, I can now add 2015 to my collection :D

So far I've collected 37,55,67,71,75,76,84,86,88,93,94,95,96,97,98,00,04,08,09,13,15,16,17,18,19
But I can't get 95 to work as it is missing the driver model.
wow are you planning to give the link of your collection someday?

What mod is it? Maybe I can try to fix it.
After installing the last Sol and CSP on some mods, this problem appeared, not on one. This is the problem of Sol and the CSP, so I’ll wait for corrections, I rarely go with the steering wheel view. Thanks for the help!

Hello, does anybody have download link to this car?

I found it and managed to download it from a place other than that aforementioned site. However. I think that place was AC Car Mods (FB page) sadly.

Daamn is that a 370Z GT4?

Yup, I even saw one at the British GT round in Brands Hatch. On another note, who would be interested in recreating this Toyota GT86 GT4 (This is the one run by Stellar Performance) ?

timthumb.php

Steller-2018-Toyota-GT86-GT4-3.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back