Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
its out.
2019.08.06-18.06.png

Last edited:
Anyone have solution for this layout crashing with 30+ cars when you exit the race. More and more memory use until it reaches 100% and then the computer crashes :P
Trying to throw together an entertaining Touristenfahrten setup. but i can't keep crashing everytime im done driving :P

Skip Barber for Assetto Corsa 1.3
The loved skippy now for Assetto Corsa
The Skip Barber arrives to Assetto Corsa, it is my first car mod so be gentle, but off course your opinion will be noticed to make improvements.
Special tahnks to Kyuubeey, he is the man of the physics! AMAZING JOB !
https://www.racedepartment.com/members/kyuubeey.194589/

if you like it, invite me to a beer! here is my patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/daniel_jimenez
Or my paypal:
PayPal.Me/danieljimenezh

Special thanks mike12345678 for engine curve.
Kyuubeey for the amazing physics.
DrPenguin87 for the test driving and good job with feedback.
Aratbone, CC and formulaHEINE for the materials help and patience.
garyjpaterson for his fast master modeling classes.
SWRT-team for the support and testing. https://www.facebook.com/SWRTSimRacing/.

A very nice community to work with.

You will find a Skin template psd in the textures folder.

upload_2019-8-6_11-9-52.png upload_2019-8-6_11-8-46.png upload_2019-8-6_11-7-12.png upload_2019-8-6_11-6-43.png upload_2019-8-6_11-12-23.png

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skip-barber-for-assetto-corsa.26791/

Thanks for posting Electro 👍

is there a proper 2005 ford gt mod?

Heres proof that you just want people to do your leg work. You know of VK's, Assetoland etc (YOU have posted about them), you go look for a Ford.

This is exactly why you were warned elsewhere for doing the exact same thing.
And RTM released another car, and? Are you going to buy it - is that why you posted it?

Last edited:
is there a proper 2005 ford gt mod?

I have this one. Its decent. No clue where i got it. :)

Heres proof that you just want people to do your leg work. You know of VK's, Assetoland etc (YOU have posted about them), you go look for a Ford.

And RTM released another car, and? Are you going to buy it - is that why you posted it?

Very much this. I think he just likes to see us work. lol

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 45

first tell me is there a good 2005 ford gt mod? each one of them has bugs the one released by vkmod has some bugs on it like incorrect data and broken lights along with some other bugs and the other one by S3r1u5 has no sound at all. and how do you see my screenshot as forceful? im just informing people about new mods.

Last edited:
i remember seeing this thing somewhere as a paid mod

first tell me is there a good 2005 ford gt mod? each one of them has bugs the one released by vkmod has some bugs on it like incorrect data and broken lights along with some other bugs and the other one by S3r1u5 has no sound at all. and how do you see my screenshot as forceful? im just informing people about new mods.

Just a suggestion but maybe next time just say you're looking for a "proper" 2005 Ford GT because what you have found has ____ issues, etc. then people would know that you're not just wanting others to find stuff for you.

Anyway, here is one on this page with the GTX 1 kit that is probably better than what else is available.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y5...0L2pLWyo327K3qnzsCt7DgKk6GGxmMEY_z4kZ7dYWexfw

Perhaps @Mike173 can fix one of the other mods to make it "proper"

Last edited:
first tell me is there a good 2005 ford gt mod?
Probably. And that's not a question.

each one of them has bugs the one released by vkmod has some bugs on it like incorrect data and broken lights along with some other bugs and the other one by S3r1u5 has no sound at all.

You've fixed and tuned cars here, no? You have. So why don't you fix it perhaps? Than you wouldn't have to worry about buggy cars.

and how do you see my screenshot as forceful? im just informing people about new mods.

Where did I say it was forceful? And how do you know how I interpret your screenshot? I see it as far more than you just saying "hey, a mods out". You're always whining how much RTM mods are, so why are you posting it? It wouldn't be because you want someone to buy it, find it and or share it here, is it? Just like you with the EspaceF1 van junker.

You're not "...just informing people about new mods". So are you going to buy it? Are you planning on buying it?
Or are you just letting everyone know its been released and that your hands are out and waiting.

I think its the ladder.

Last edited:
There are often several places with skins to a car - often part of the general skin items are saved within the KN5 file (to access those you can use Content Manager, use the custom showroom, mark the item, export the relevant texture file, ...).
Most skin related items are placed in teh individual car skin folders (to access them simply right click on the skin preview icon in CM and choose folder to jump directly into the exact folder for that particular skin or of course navigate there manually in the explorer).

The skin file you want to edit that holds the cars number sticker on the door is"Skin_00.dds" within the actual car skin folder (14_carrera_brown).

Thanks for your help. I have managed to get ride of everything this way except for the number in black so i think the only solution is to paint over it.

send me the car / skin, and I'll do it for you tonight or tomorrow

I appreciate the offer but I think I'm going to try and figure it out and do it myself although I'm not sure if I want to get into skinning quite yet as I spend enough time with sim racing as is. We'll see. :cheers:

Guys i had an idea.
What special about downloading every single car ? Just to have it ? I sure that 90 percent of cars downloader are remain forgotten, and have "just to have" tag. Moreover its not gran turismio series, where cars are created by PROs, but mod created by some unknown enthusiast ) m

Or maybe i miss something ?

Btw, as i see people are ready to pay 40usd for rtm mode, and its another idea i got about 959 dakar i made few days ago. I collect enough support , and then publish it. Supported money will go to another projects or paid 3d model . Not all models are on 3dhumed only. There are lot of freelancers who also have models for reasonable price . But probably most will disagree with this idea

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back