shi
F1 1998 - ROUND 05 - Barcelona v1.0
View attachment 1388799
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-40 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by Grand Prix Team (1998 Track Pack)
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard
cam by @Gregz0r
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.

Amazing work as ever!!!

Why do I have this strange reflection in these parts of the track? It looks like they are water reflections... but I think it should be asphalt...

Screenshot_vsf1_mclaren-mp413_barcelona_1998_14-8-124-10-47-7.jpg

Screenshot_vsf1_mclaren-mp413_barcelona_1998_14-8-124-10-49-57.jpg

shi
F1 1998 - ROUND 05 - Barcelona v1.0
View attachment 1388799
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-40 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by Grand Prix Team (1998 Track Pack)
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard
cam by @Gregz0r
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.

Hi there

Would you mind if I did a texture update on this track.

Will not upload it anywhere and pass my update directly to you.

UPDATE HOUSTON 1998

NOW WITH FULL NIGHT LIGHTS!

v1.1
-added sections file and optional logo by Fanapryde
update by CrisT86:
-Remapped all poles of the track and separate the bulb from the pole itself*
-New config including working jumbotrons, building lights and other stuff
-New TV Cam
-New houston_lights.kn5 (for the new lights)
-New models.ini (for the new lights)
-New VAO (for the new lights)

Screenshot_j8_shelby_gt500_67_houston1998_14-8-124-17-12-57.jpg

Hi Guys

Here is my texture update for the ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6 & alfa_romeo_155_v6_dtm_95 car.

This is a complete interior texture update :)

Installation:

- Copy my textures into each skins folder

Update details v1.0:

• New dash MAT_Carbon texture and upscaled
  • New dash MAT_Carbon NM and upascaled
  • New alcantara texture and upscaled
  • New alcantara NM and upscaled
  • New carbon texture and upscaled
  • New carbon NM and upscaled
  • New MAT_KevlarFiber texture and upscaled
  • Fabric texture reworked and upscaled
  • New plastic texture and upscaled
  • New interior paint/metal texture and upscaled
  • New interior cage texture and upscaled
  • New body map texture and upscaled, better paint colors with more gloss
  • Reworked all interior parts and upscaled
  • INT_Stickers reworked and upscaled
  • Interior display upscaled and reworked, added hi res Magneti Marelli logo too
  • Reworked all interior decals and upscaled
  • Mechanicals_D texture reworked and upscaled
  • Reworked exterior light textures and upscaled
  • Reworked INTERNAL_glass_REFLEX texture and upscaled (less glare)
  • New Michelin tire textures and NM
  • Reworked Details_D (Alfa Romeo bagde) and upscaled
  • Fixed Nm, Details_D (Alfa Romeo bagde) and upscaled
  • Reworked Cavo_torto texture (tubing) and upscaled

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
__custom_showroom_1726299804.jpg
__custom_showroom_1726299857.jpg
__custom_showroom_1726299983.jpg
__custom_showroom_1726300020.jpg

Last edited:
Works on Kunos version too so no time waisted lol!

Do think ahead 😉

If you think my work is a waist of time then don't download it, not going to loose sleep over that!

I'm sure others will appreciate my work!
I won't lose sleep either as you've completely missed the point lmao

It wasn't a dig towards your work but working on something that'll be replaced in, what, a couple of weeks ? Feels like waisted time...

Anyways.

I won't lose sleep either as you've completely missed the point lmao

It wasn't a dig towards your work but working on something that'll be replaced in, what, a couple of weeks ? Feels like waisted time...

Anyways.
Not really interested in your view, sometimes you should just be happy and appreciate the work and time we all put in to give everyone the best possible content available at the time, and it's free ;)

Kunos version is aslo available too, enjoy my work.

Next time please choose your words better, maybe I misunderstood and do apologize if you feel otherwise.

At least tonight we both won't loose sleep :)

anyone else got yet more issues with CM?

click "showroom".....nothing

click "drive".........immediate "race cancelled"

click on the steam icon on my computer and nothing happens............cant open it with "run as administrator" either.

tried closing steam in task manager and doing a system restart which doesn't do anything.

any suggestions?

:gtpflag:

Not really interested in your view, sometimes you should just be happy and appreciate the work and time we all put in to give everyone the best possible content available at the time, and it's free ;)
True that ! As I've never done anything that consumes time for AC I'm a bit stranger to that feeling. Maybe I should start modding then I'll get it !

Bah, it's ok. I'm sorry. Will never, ever happen again, pinky promise !

As the great poet Ricky from Trailer Parks Boy once said it's all water under the fridge :)

(I've always been appreciative of your contribution, though - but if one remark that has nothing to do with the quality of your work got you all worked up like that, what's it gonna be when someone actually criticises your work ? Jeez I don't wanna be that guy)

anyone else got yet more issues with CM?

click "showroom".....nothing

click "drive".........immediate "race cancelled"

click on the steam icon on my computer and nothing happens............cant open it with "run as administrator" either.

tried closing steam in task manager and doing a system restart which doesn't do anything.

any suggestions?

:gtpflag:
Just ending my race, testing 3 old style Bathurst tracks that btw are going directly to the garbage bin, nothing here at the new 2.5-1 version. Try to upgrade to the last version, or delete and going back to the last working version.
Guess its maybe another unnecessary conflicting adjustment in the to complex CM, that have to be unchecked.

no issues with the latest CM, CSP or PURE

suggest backing up your CSP settings and delete the old ones.
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension

Last edited:
BMW Z3 COUPE' - FIA GT AND BELCAR GTR

So, this is version 0.5 of the Z3. It's not over yet, still missing:

1) Seat belts
2) Some adjustments to the meshes
3) General optimization
4) Physics adjustments

The original mod is that of BEM and I integrated it with new 3D parts and physics interpreted from GTR2. The exceptions are:

1) Calipers and discs (Kunos)
2) Tire model (Kunos)
3) Steering ratios (Kunos)

As for the physics, as I said before, it's all from GTR2 with some tweaks (engine and aero). The aerodynamic part (only the lut files, not the wings themselves) is what I have used so far on the TVR. Does this mean that the two cars are aerodynamically the same? No, but the TVR will practically be redone and its aerodynamic part is more compliant with the z3, so I reused it (so yes, spoiler, the tvr will be redone and optimized).

The differences between the GTR and the FIA GT are:

1) Aerodinamycs (slightly more pronounced at the rear of the GTR and slightly less invasive on the FIA GT)
2) The FIA GT has less acceleration while maintaining the maximum speed (I boosted it a bit, on GTR2 it doesn't exceed 230 per hour)
3) Both are very focused on the front and tend to understeer, as I read online. The FIA GT tends to lose the rear more easily than the GTR

The brakes lock, I know. Once you have found the right braking threshold and if they have been brought to temperature, in theory it should brake adequately (braking can be managed in the setup).

PROBLEMS ALREADY KNOWN:

1) The windshield wipers do not work on the FIA GT
2) The FIA GT skin is not accurate
3) The brakes doesn't glow yet (I have to configure the csp brakes as best as possible)
4) Not all lights are optimized (I switched from gamma to LCS and changed PPfilter, so hopefully I'm not destroying anyone's corneas LOL)
5) Seat belts are still missing (I'm looking for an effective way to create them without resorting to bezier curves)
6) Sound needs further improvement

EXTRA A (FIA GT ONLY) --> Additional front lights (since I always call them "endu lights" I decided to make it a brand LOL)
EXTRA B (BOTH VERSIONS) --> Rear fog lights

DOWNLOAD --> https://mega.nz/file/6lRngZJR#PuFHLoqF5E9a0ssYGwjzl_oFjylVTewu1ZBnnP-LyA4

IMPORTANT NOTE: The mod is not finished and I ask you not to reupload it elsewhere, simply use the link I provide. If something is wrong just let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-14-18.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-14-18.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-47.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-47.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-39.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-39.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-34.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-34.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-18.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-18.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-5.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-13-5.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-12-51.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-12-51.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-50.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-50.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-31.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-31.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-14.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-14.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-8.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-15-8.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-14-49.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3_gtr_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_14-8-124-19-14-49.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Just ending my race, testing 3 old style Bathurst tracks that btw are going directly to the garbage bin, nothing here at the new 2.5-1 version. Try to upgrade to the last version, or delete and going back to the last working version.
Guess its maybe another unnecessary conflicting adjustment in the to complex CM, that have to be unchecked.
i just installed the new CSP patch which didnt change anything, the real issue here is steam i am guessing because steam wont even open on my pc that will cause AC to not work even though i have the box checked so i should be able to run the game with no internet

steam is running in task manager but i cannot access it, its like the icon is just dead or something

worked absolutely fine yesterday i havent changed or touched anything........

thanks to all who have replied and let me no its just a "me" issue.

what they say here i guess is ok to do?? i want to try and uninstall and re-install

will this be ok to do without a complete Bork?

Screenshot (679).png

Last edited:
True that ! As I've never done anything that consumes time for AC I'm a bit stranger to that feeling. Maybe I should start modding then I'll get it !

Bah, it's ok. I'm sorry. Will never, ever happen again, pinky promise !

As the great poet Ricky from Trailer Parks Boy once said it's all water under the fridge :)

(I've always been appreciative of your contribution, though - but if one remark that has nothing to do with the quality of your work got you all worked up like that, what's it gonna be when someone actually criticises your work ? Jeez I don't wanna be that guy)
Honestly don't stress about it and appreciate your reply.

As for criticising my work, I would rather take a one star than someone telling me that I'm waisting my time especially when I've spent two days trying to give you guys the best I have to offer.

There's a big difference bewteen contructive reviews and damaging one's.

I have probably close to 200 downloads, my first few uploads were as bad as you can get it.

Fortunately many supported me and gave me good and constructive help.

Today I treat everyone the same, new or old, it's all about building a great community.

No man will grow if you put him down, give him food and he may just be your next favorite modder :)

Last edited:
i just installed the new CSP patch which didnt change anything, the real issue here is steam i am guessing because steam wont even open on my pc that will cause AC to not work even though i have the box checked so i should be able to run the game with no internet

steam is running in task manager but i cannot access it, its like the icon is just dead or something

what they say here i guess is ok to do?? i want to try and uninstall and re-install

View attachment 1389109
Maybe not usefully, but before I did start, I noticed Steam was updating.

Maybe not usefully, but before I did start, I noticed Steam was updating.
i'm pretty sure i seen this aswell earlier when i restarted my PC, its running in task manager but the icon is dead and so is any in game action.......very weird.

and right when there is a new car released aswell, bloody timing of these gremlins 😡...... at least i can still look at it.

cheers Vintage

View attachment 1389109
Are you saying you cant kill the process in task manager?
suggest reboot your system, remove steam from starting with windows and reboot to normal mode first.

Not sure if this will help

I have noticed over time installing new updates and mods I start loosing FPS which effects overall quality and sometimes textures upon race start are slightly delayed, have aslo had yellow screens where nothing works.

When this happens I do a complete reinstall, delete all files in Documents/AssettoCorsa

Also delete all files relateded to content manager, Assetto root folder and Users/***/Appdata/local/content manager

Delete CSP and Pure versions completely

Basically start from scatch again.

Do keep basic back up files that I need such as wheel settings, controler settings and chase cam files.

Reinstall everything works like a dream, FPS maxed, textures and cars load quick

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back