Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,675 comments
RSS could have a look on the Brabham BT46b
Assetto Corsa позволяет сделать вентилятор?

I know this is a long shot but is there any chance someone could modify a version of Suzuka and make it like Sakkito in PCars1/2?
Best to make an envelope from Forza - there is a lasersсan :)

Now I'm just a 720s and a couple nsx liveries away from getting a full 2019 season of IMSA on AC!
Can you share the full set?

Mmm... track light configs don't seem to be working for me any more. All are downloaded and in my '..loaded' folder.
Any ideas?
Sol and CSP are bang up to date.

Edit: AI cars aren't turning their headlights on at night either, which I guess is related.
@leBluem @Blamer you guys know about this stuff - any ideas please? My 'lights' column is full of question marks. I get no night lighting on any tracks. CSP and Sol are both up to date. Track configs all updated. Halp!

upload_2019-8-18_8-21-34.png

Mascott, I have question marks all the way down, all lights work. Its probably some funky thing not workin with the ?'s

edit: Is the tracks folder empty and all files are in "loaded"?
nm. if you have no track lights and no car lights its something more than this.

Last edited:
Mascott, I have question marks all the way down, all lights work. Its probably some funky thing not workin with the ?'s

edit: Is the tracks folder empty and all files are in "loaded"?
nm. if you have no track lights and no car lights its something more than this.
My CM is haunted. Track lights all seem to have come back for no good reason that I can fathom. Phew! WTF was going on there?

AI cars still won't turn on their headlights though.

Look at this on board, look at the traction and the general feel from the guys arms etc..... listen to the car its not spinning the front wheels in every gear or violently understeering....

They are planted...they look like fun..but planted proper little race cars... nothing like how the forza rip acts...

Maybe it's because those are good drivers and they're exercising proper throttle control. Could it be that he's at part-throttle on corner exit to avoid wheelspin and massive understeer?

I'm away from home, so I can't test the car.

You are using Mozilla. The errors are in the description. As Conguito said, works fine.
Mozilla... eeesh
edit: you've got a chrome tab in your bar, use that. :D

Very fast, very grippy, very well done and very good fun Subaru Impreza Time Attack from FB:
68415791_10162231961905578_5393514884006674432_o.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!ACMC Subaru Impreza Time Attack V2!!!!!

Well where to start last years first version was such a hit with over 6k downloads just blew us away!
So on that we hope to match or improve that record on v2 \o/
Over the year we have progressily worked to scratch build alot of parts for this and it shows.
With a ground up rebuild the physics have also undergone full rebuild,
With help from local and international time attack drivers to dial it in the outcome speaks for itself.

The car itself will top out around the 200mph mark as the real car will only do 190mph anways so 6th gear may feel abit gutless towards the end.
But you can changethe gears with alot more option in pits if you like shorter ones.

Specs:
Engine: Autotech 2.6L Flat Four.
Gearbox: Subaru 6-Speed.
Suspension: Cusco 03X.
Brakes: Project Mu.
Wheels: OZ Racing.
Tyres: Advan AO50 Time Attack Specs.
Electronics: Haltech.
Aero: Autotech.
We have added soft compound tires but would would only recoment for hotlaps as they cook to fast!

Credits:
3D Shell: NFS Shift
3D Wrok: Mike Rudland, Nathan Biddlecombe, Alan Mc Enroe.
3D Wheels: GT Sport
Sounds: Timo Ha.
4K Templates body and wheels: Nathan Biddlecombe
Physics: Mike Rudland, Renzo Van Der Wolff, Classified Company. and Input from Chivas Autoart - Super GT team.
Beta Testers:Renzo Van Der Wolff, Classified Company, Alan Mc Enroe, Nathan Biddlecombe, Alex Hart, Peter Smith, Larry Jordan, Maalouf Krajzler. some would rather not be listed.
Skins: Nathan Biddlecombe, Alan Mc Enroe (old skins are not longer can be used apologies).

!!!IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS!!

Any issues found please report back to: Assetto Corsa Mod Central 24/7 https://www.facebook.com/groups/436595309857460/

Thanks For Checking It Out Enjoy...

Wanna buy us a beer for the work then go ahead ❤
rudderz666@gmail.com
paypal.me/MikeRudland

Download Link.
http://bit.ly/2ZdhZpa

Updated link now with fixes:

New AI File.
Fixed Smoothing on wing mirrors.
Drivers arms now within Rotation of the wheel.
Soft Tires have been renamed to Hot lap as they good for one or two power laps only really as they cook to fast.

Thanks again for feedback and appreciation of the work.

POV
I see, thanks. I didn't know that car, as I said it was believeable for me, and it's fun because it needs some finesse to drive. Still think the other one is too easy to drive, but it's my personal opinion, not arguing.

Genuine question so please don't take it the wrong way, but how old are you and do you drive in real life?

Reason being is games like Forza and GT have taught kids that driving is like being on ice with plastic wheels...

My family race cars hence why i am a girl in a mans world and any real driver who has never driven in a 'sim' has a go on ours they all say "where is the grip".....

It's getting better. like with rfactor 2 changing the tyre model to more grip and also iRacing ...

Maybe it's because those are good drivers and they're exercising proper throttle control. Could it be that he's at part-throttle on corner exit to avoid wheelspin and massive understeer?

I'm away from home, so I can't test the car.

With the right set ups and a trick LSD you don't need proper throttle control though.... LSD is basically 'old fashioned' Traction control...

And i doubt this entry level Fiat racing from Argentina was known for having great drivers enter it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys, New here, but just want to say thanks to all who share amazing mods here. Especially enjoyed those reboot tracks somebody shared, they all pretty amazing! lemans was nice! Thank you!

@Blamer
Just wondering if you're still planning to release the updated BLMTimes app? I'd love to get that version with the map/sector times displayed. 👍

@leBluem @Blamer you guys know about this stuff - any ideas please? My 'lights' column is full of question marks. I get no night lighting on any tracks. CSP and Sol are both up to date. Track configs all updated. Halp!

@xezez I'm working on it, the 'delta map' (where you can see where you're losing/gainin time compared to your current best time) is almost done but I want to reduce the main_t consumption (right now is about 5-6%) so I'm also building another version that can be enabled via settings with a 'dotted' map with low to nothing fps impact. I made a fast video (sorry for the quality and no audio)

@Masscot as you can see lights work for me (I'm using latest CSP build v.198 and Sol v.1.3.2 RC1) and I've always had the question marks in the tracks list since I can remember (in facts I always wondered what was meant to be shown in there, number of lights per track maybe ?!?)

Last edited:
You are using Mozilla. The errors are in the description. As Conguito said, works fine.
Mozilla... eeesh
edit: you've got a chrome tab in your bar, use that. :D

Anyway even with other than Firefox whether Edge or Chrome I have the same thing the same message and where you see a chrome tab in my taskbar ??

Very fast, very grippy, very well done and very good fun Subaru Impreza Time Attack from FB:
68415791_10162231961905578_5393514884006674432_o.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!ACMC Subaru Impreza Time Attack V2!!!!!

Well where to start last years first version was such a hit with over 6k downloads just blew us away!
So on that we hope to match or improve that record on v2 \o/
Over the year we have progressily worked to scratch build alot of parts for this and it shows.
With a ground up rebuild the physics have also undergone full rebuild,
With help from local and international time attack drivers to dial it in the outcome speaks for itself.

The car itself will top out around the 200mph mark as the real car will only do 190mph anways so 6th gear may feel abit gutless towards the end.
But you can changethe gears with alot more option in pits if you like shorter ones.

Specs:
Engine: Autotech 2.6L Flat Four.
Gearbox: Subaru 6-Speed.
Suspension: Cusco 03X.
Brakes: Project Mu.
Wheels: OZ Racing.
Tyres: Advan AO50 Time Attack Specs.
Electronics: Haltech.
Aero: Autotech.
We have added soft compound tires but would would only recoment for hotlaps as they cook to fast!

Credits:
3D Shell: NFS Shift
3D Wrok: Mike Rudland, Nathan Biddlecombe, Alan Mc Enroe.
3D Wheels: GT Sport
Sounds: Timo Ha.
4K Templates body and wheels: Nathan Biddlecombe
Physics: Mike Rudland, Renzo Van Der Wolff, Classified Company. and Input from Chivas Autoart - Super GT team.
Beta Testers:Renzo Van Der Wolff, Classified Company, Alan Mc Enroe, Nathan Biddlecombe, Alex Hart, Peter Smith, Larry Jordan, Maalouf Krajzler. some would rather not be listed.
Skins: Nathan Biddlecombe, Alan Mc Enroe (old skins are not longer can be used apologies).

!!!IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS!!

Any issues found please report back to: Assetto Corsa Mod Central 24/7 https://www.facebook.com/groups/436595309857460/

Thanks For Checking It Out Enjoy...

Wanna buy us a beer for the work then go ahead ❤
rudderz666@gmail.com
paypal.me/MikeRudland

Download Link.
http://bit.ly/2ZdhZpa

Updated link now with fixes:

New AI File.
Fixed Smoothing on wing mirrors.
Drivers arms now within Rotation of the wheel.
Soft Tires have been renamed to Hot lap as they good for one or two power laps only really as they cook to fast.

Thanks again for feedback and appreciation of the work.

...1017 bhp?? :scared:

I'll try this beast later.

questions marks: if config author filled in the about section, there are no question marks, nords:
[ABOUT]
AUTHOR=leBluem
VERSION=6.5
DATE_RELEASE=2019 july 9
LIGHTS_COUNT=~ 250/450/1100
NOTES=thx m3gt2

edit2: oh seems like for vao patches its taken from github and since the whole vao-branch was moved bc of size, authors got lost somehow

Last edited:
Genuine question so please don't take it the wrong way, but how old are you and do you drive in real life?

Reason being is games like Forza and GT have taught kids that driving is like being on ice with plastic wheels...

My family race cars hence why i am a girl in a mans world and any real driver who has never driven in a 'sim' has a go on ours they all say "where is the grip".....

It's getting better. like with rfactor 2 changing the tyre model to more grip and also iRacing ...

With the right set ups and a trick LSD you don't need proper throttle control though.... LSD is basically 'old fashioned' Traction control...

And i doubt this entry level Fiat racing from Argentina was known for having great drivers enter it?

I invite you to see any race on youtubhe to see the level of our drivers. What is not in Argentina is money to become international, but the few that can leave the country shine, Pechito Lopez 3 times WTCC world champion or Esteban Guerrieri today leader of the WTCR and his partner who fights the title Girolami left Argentina of categories like these.

I invite you to see any race on youtubhe to see the level of our drivers. What is not in Argentina is money to become international, but the few that can leave the country shine, Pechito Lopez 3 times WTCC world champion or Esteban Guerrieri today leader of the WTCR and his partner who fights the title Girolami left Argentina of categories like these.
Niko, I think you are missing the point here.
Nobody said anything about the level of Argentina drivers in general.
It's all about this Abarth Punto series which is aimed at entry level pilots, hence the (relatively) low costs and easy to drive cars, that's all...

Edit: btw, that Depo**** link takes about 9 minutes to download, whereas the one in the tip of @Conguito_ takes about 30"... just that people know.

A big thank you to Dan Bucsa.:bowdown:

Visual updates, many beautiful little touches, look and you will find them. Or just be boring and look at the changelog.

This concludes the blitz of updates bringing everything in line of quality and amalgamated content. Screenshot by Abel Teba.

68349232_2376456009339566_669984438267936768_n.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!brYGBAqA!86mrpGpZIkgDnKk_E9L8RsCPRisV2B4HuMuB9Tx9lY8

Credits

S3r1u5 - Creator / Convertor
RickyBobby - Shaders, Materials, Skins and Other Updates
AC Cars Reworked - Physics and Visual Updates
Timo Laciny - AO Body Map Remaster
Alex Leach (Leachy Modding Team) - Physics Updates
Verrel Aditya - Sound Updates
Gianni Staraz - Tyre and Suspension Updates
Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Project) -

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back