Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,675 comments
Anyway even with other than Firefox whether Edge or Chrome I have the same thing the same message and where you see a chrome tab in my taskbar ??

Sorry to say, its on you. I don't have any problems, others don't have any problems (and above, someone didn't have a problem with the 200mb blob file test). Why your browsers are erroring out is on your end, not a MEGA link.

Where do I see a chrome tab on your taskbar?! :odd: Its right next to the Firefox tab you have open in your screenshot.:dunce:

In fact, you only have two tabs open in your Firefox screenshot (gtplanet and mega) with MEGA and it shows its d/l'ing the file!

Capture.png

Last edited:
Niko, I think you are missing the point here.
Nobody said anything about the level of Argentina drivers in general.
It's all about this Abarth Punto series which is aimed at entry level pilots, hence the (relatively) low costs and easy to drive cars, that's all...

Edit: btw, that Depo**** link takes about 9 minutes to download, whereas the one in the tip of @Conguito_ takes about 30"... just that people know.

Abarth Competizione is the first step in cars with roofs for those who leave the formula, there is a very good level of drivers, obviously there is everything.

and the link was the one I found on google, I don't have the mod

Hi,
I was just testing this track, very nice, thanks for sharing it!
I don't know if is a known thing, but I noticed that if you cut the first chicane the lap isn't invalidated.

BLM
Yes, the timing objects are not well placed, but repositioning them would also mean making a new AI.

@Gladbecker: the Lambo Supertrofeo is also taking part in this years Belcar championship in Belgium. Any chance on skinning these if I could provide you with pictures of these four cars?

Genuine question so please don't take it the wrong way, but how old are you and do you drive in real life?

Reason being is games like Forza and GT have taught kids that driving is like being on ice with plastic wheels...

My family race cars hence why i am a girl in a mans world and any real driver who has never driven in a 'sim' has a go on ours they all say "where is the grip".....

It's getting better. like with rfactor 2 changing the tyre model to more grip and also iRacing ...

With the right set ups and a trick LSD you don't need proper throttle control though.... LSD is basically 'old fashioned' Traction control...

And i doubt this entry level Fiat racing from Argentina was known for having great drivers enter it?

Haha, not exactly. I'm 48 years old, drove only with my latest car 330k km/200k mls, and never had a console :lol:
My first game was GTR2 then Race07, now AC, AMS and rF2. Never tried Forza.

@Gladbecker: the Lambo Supertrofeo is also taking part in this years Belcar championship in Belgium. Any chance on skinning these if I could provide you with pictures of these four cars?
maybe, but by the looks of it they look very complicated. i checked them on google already :eek:

Thank you Zin5ki !

I've done some fixing, data only:

- Fixed gear ratio
- Fixed Glowing brakes
- Working rear lights
- Working ABS option
- Packed data

https://mega.nz/#!wG5AjS5b!8mdgDTGErW-oin7sWfh69Zb5MpnOfJU9UuX2_oWckMo

Just in case:

https://sharemods.com/pf7n8l68qmj9/lotus_gt1.zip.html
Is the driver model scaled down a lot? In VR it feels like I'm a large child, or a very small man. Like a jockey. The default sitting position is right behind the bulkhead too - way, way out of position. Has to be adjusted in stages otherwise you lose sight of the menu entirely. Also, the shifting animation is very odd - looks more like the driver is waving at somebody, with his hand being nowhere near the gearstick. Anyone able to fix this?
The small driver is very weird though. I guess he had to be shrunk to fit in the car?

I invite you to see any race on youtubhe to see the level of our drivers. What is not in Argentina is money to become international, but the few that can leave the country shine, Pechito Lopez 3 times WTCC world champion or Esteban Guerrieri today leader of the WTCR and his partner who fights the title Girolami left Argentina of categories like these.

Sorry i don't really follow Argentinian racing, did those 2 drivers come via these FIAT's?

I agree with you on the money part though....

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back