At first he did everything for free for ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT users, they all liked it, but now he wanted to sell it. It's a pity.They sound synthetic to me... the balance in the volume, I'm not sure what it is, but it doesn't sound "real." For free? yeah sure they'd be great, but not for what amounts to almost $10 in my currency lol.
At first he did everything for free for ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT users, they all liked it, but now he wanted to sell it. It's a pity.
Earlier on his YouTube channel were links.Oh? Is there a link to his collection of free stuff anywhere?
[QUOTE = "BrandonW77, сообщение: 12846972, участник: 148537"] Я хочу это !! [/ QUOTE]
Need special cars..
оr![]()
Hi TyroneRHi, new here. I'm looking for an Apollo IE mod, but the only one I seem to find is the one by RTM, but I've read quite some negative ratings about that page, any suggestions?
Hi, new here. I'm looking for an Apollo IE mod, but the only one I seem to find is the one by RTM, but I've read quite some negative ratings about that page, any suggestions?
Its the only one. Google around and things will come up... wink wink.
EDIT: or the two links above.. lol
Yee the links above are Gumpert Apollo, not Apollo IE, I've looked around, quite some cars have leaked, but none seem to include the IE, sad, but it be like that sometimes *Insert shrug here*
i sent you a link to it check your inboxYee the links above are Gumpert Apollo, not Apollo IE, I've looked around, quite some cars have leaked, but none seem to include the IE, sad, but it be like that sometimes *Insert shrug here*
Great job! I've not compared them to my existing VX220s yet but they feel great.Spent an inordinate amount of time yesterday searching for a working link to a Vauxhall VX220 mod before finally finding something from 2016 that hadn't been taken down. The place I got it from said something about Smallblockhero as the original creator, but I've no idea if that's true or not.
Anyway, since then I've been modifying and updating it and as it was so hard to find and I'm reasonably pleased with the result, here it is for anyone that wants it: https://mega.nz/#!DhEAwAZI!RRBi8Z6FebdhVp_4r6eufidavAP3VKscco7IyLQgJGk
What I did was basically change the engine and data to correspond to the real car, so power/torque is pretty accurate, suspension is off the Kunos Elise (but this is actually pretty realistic as the car is built on the Elise platform in the Lotus factory), then brakes, weight, tyres, gear ratios and AI have been updated. Visually, I deleted the old skins and replaced them with the colours you could actually order the car in, made the roof body coloured, changed the textures of the headlights and taillight holders to be black (silver was on the original 2.2 car from 2000), darkened the grilles, corrected the texture of the badge/V, fixed the lights and created LODs B, C and D using the RD LOD generator.
Additionally as a bonus, I created the original car from 2000 with the 145bhp 2.2 naturally aspirated engine, with correct power/torque, weight, gear ratios and body colours. Visually it has the silver headlight/taillight holders to differentiate it from the VXT. Also has full LODs.
Finally I also included the special edition called the VXR220 that was limited to 60 cars. This comes in just the one colour, with black wheels and other bits like the spoiler, front V and petrol cap. This has 220bhp and 300nm and just like the real version, comes with semi-slick tyres. Also has full LODs.
All three drive pretty well, the NA is somewhere between a modern MX5 and the tuned E30 M3, the VXT is a bit quicker, roughly between the Z4 and an R34 Skyline and the VXR is a fair bit quicker again, somewhere between the 718 Boxster and the Exige 240. They all drive pretty well and performance is as I'd expect (I've owned an original NA VX220 for more than 10 years).
As the original model isn't mine, I'm obviously not fussed if anyone wants to make any changes, enjoy!
Don't give them any ideasThis is world championship of stupid and greedy
Soon will start selling livreas at $10 🤬
the model is still encrypted
he wants to keep it that way.Don't give them any ideas
Anything this guy does is an instant-download. Shame about the encryption, but if it keeps him motivated...
You gotta try different keys.the model is still encrypted
Finally got my new PC up and running. Excited!
Question for you, those with SSD's, are you putting the whole content on the SSD? Are you putting just the game on SSD and all the tracks and cars on the Spinner? Or all on the Spinner because it doesn't matter?
My SSD is only 240 GB until I get something more.
...those with SSD's, are you putting the whole content on the SSD?...
thank youRSS GTN Porsche / Darche retro skinpack 1.0
Five classic liveries for RSS GTN Darche 96 aka Porsche 911 GT3 RSR
View attachment 846375
Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-gtn-porsche-darche-retro-skinpack.28415/
like the work, but here's my advice.View attachment 846287
quick little update with crew and tiny mapping fix
It 's all right, just I haven 't had the opportunity to spend more time on tests yet, and to describe the problems in detail.Sorry @Turnup if I sounded ungrateful there.