Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
The car looks pretty good though there is a lot of room for improvement...

full

Thanks for pointing that out, hopefully new custom sound for the next update too :)

Anyone knows here to find World of Speed models, gamemodel.ru has only few and there are few in game i would like to check out.

I am really enthusiastic about this mod but the physics are in the moment way off. I think this is the beta version and and the physics will be adapted. but until now it looks good for the group c fans :)

I used an old GTR2 model, but I believe a full SuperGT mod was released some time ago. It may have been leaked on VK.
Okay thanks. I did find out that there's a scratch made version in the works for Race Department. Well at least to what I read.

Wondering what setting I fooled around with that has messed up my Rollovers M8. Only skins that will appear in game are the 81 & 82 skins that are in the download from the Rollover's site. The other WEC and IMSA skins I have loaded wont appear on the car......Went back to try and load Delpinsky's updates but the links/files seem to be missing from the posts... If anyone has ideas as to what might cause this, I'd appreciate any help - thanks.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back