Sounds: simontek27
Skins and Texture: alesanchez
Helmet skins: alesanchez
Suit and Gloves: simontek27 alesanchez
3D tire and rims: alesi_fan
3D Helmet: Oggo
Video and renders: ddntube

Instalation notes:
Please delete all files of any previous versions of this mod.
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.
-------------------------------------------------

Cheers ! ;)
Not sure about other's but every time i try to download for the ASR Formula site my download fails after about 2min. Im not yet able to download one thing from there, anyone else having that trouble ? or is my outback aussie net that crap .. lol

Not sure about other's but every time i try to download for the ASR Formula site my download fails after about 2min. Im not yet able to download one thing from there, anyone else having that trouble ? or is my outback aussie net that crap .. lol

I had the same problem. It failed.

OK, I've got all the F1 mods known to man but have never really driven them.
Until now.
What are the best-to-worst ones by popular opinion?
Best are VRC mods (really gret work with everything), then RSS mods, then in my opinion some ASR cars (Ferrari F92A or Ferrari F310) but some are not accurate like the Benetton B191 and the worst in my opinion are the ACFL individual cars like the williams FW11b, FW15C and worst is Benetton B194 although the complete year editions like 2019 are fun to drive.

Toyota Supra 2020 Launch Edition 1.0
Original mod by ''Xnde AC Parts'' on facebook.
Keep in mind that I am not the original mod's Author. This mod is a reworked version of mine with a more challenging/realistic driving vibe to it, while giving the Launch Edition look. I've asked RaceDepartment services to know if sharing this was allowed and said it shouldn't be a problem.

''Based on the Supra's better-equipped 3.0 Premium trim level, the Launch Edition Supra can be had in a choice of three exterior colors: white, black, and red. You'll be able to spot them thanks to the red mirror caps and the matte-black 19-inch wheels. White and black Launch Edition models come with a red leather interior that won't be available on the standard car, while the red Launch Edition cars will have a black leather interior. There's a carbon-fiber plaque on the passenger side of the dashboard; it displays the car's number in the series and bears Toyota president Akio Toyoda's signature. Number 1 of 1500 is a one-off car finished in matte gray with the red interior that was sold at the Barrett-Jackson auctions in Scottsdale, Arizona on January 19, with proceeds going to charity.''

''There aren't any mechanical differences for the Launch Edition: it comes with the same BMW-sourced turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six with 335 horsepower and 365 lb-ft of torque. It routes power to the rear wheels through a one-choice-only eight-speed automatic transmission.''
Screenshot_toyota_supra_2019 launch edition_glencoe_2-10-119-13-2-4.jpg Screenshot_toyota_supra_2019_akiba_1-10-119-14-55-48.jpg

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/toyota-supra-2020-launch-edition.28989/
(N.B. The MOD WAS REMOVED FROM THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS )

Last edited:
GTS tracks apparently need a LOT of conversion work (a lot more than FM7 rips) so I'm not convinced we'll ever see them in AC. I think they've been extractable since the beginning of this year and several modders claim to have started work on them, but so far... not much evidence. You'd think there'd be one screenshot or one WIP YouTube video by now. Maybe GT4/5/6 rips would be a better option, who knows.
Judging by the fact that converts from the FM7 are not many - it is also difficult.
I dealt with GT4 and GTPSP.
It is a very long work, many routine and endless work. One track will take a lot of time. When I look at the 3D geometry I have received, the idea arises that it is easier to use it as a cloud of laserscan points to build a new track. If from GT5/6/sports the 3D models are with similar export quality - hopes for convert there is no point. Few will be able to complete this work.

I was able to get geometry and textures.
But because it 's too difficult, I think have to choose some one track. I chose Citta di Aria.

She 's not in the GT5/6/Sport, so there 's only one opportunity to get her in AC - to do this job out of GT4/GTPSP.
That 's what it turns out at the moment. This is approximate 1\7 from the full circuit.

Attachments

• Citta di Aria WIP.jpg
    Citta di Aria WIP.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I have gigabit internet and still not able to download more than 3MB of the file

Poliphony the only ones who get Fantasy tracks right. so l looking forward more to them then any of the tracks in slightly better quali we already have,

Driveclub tracks are superb in terms of racing line and landscape. And they are even more special and necessary than GT Sport ones as there are more fictional (and real) half road half modern racing mod tracks on Assetto (like Rouen Les Essarts, Trial Mountain or Bernese Alps) than full nature, pure road tracks (like Highlands, BCC or Lake Louise).

Sadly DC is no where near as popular as Gran Turismo. Although I'm not sure if this is an opportunity to other PS4 exclusives (and I think DC is the only exclusive racing game apart from GT Sport).

Ordinary roads are few people need. Simtraxx makes his long hillclimbs for AC, and does not understand why they are not popular and receive so much criticism. Just the AC is a simulation of ring racing, not "need for speed", and not rally. Logically, it is the real racing ring tracks that are most in demand.
Fictional tracks are in demand on rare occasions when they are superbly made.

Fantasy tracks from Granturismo are a special story. Over the years, tens of millions of people passing different parts of Granturismo have traveled around them, and loved them. That is, these tracks want to see a huge number of people in the AC not because they are fictional, but because there are many warm memories associated with them.

Driveclub has nothing like that. It 's hardly worth wasting time on that, even if possible

P.S. Rouen Les Essarts is a real track. On it were held grandprix of formula 1

Ordinary roads are few people need. Simtraxx makes his long hillclimbs for AC, and does not understand why they are not popular and receive so much criticism. Just the AC is a simulation of ring racing, not "need for speed", and not rally. Logically, it is the real racing ring tracks that are most in demand.

I guess I'm doing it wrong then. I probably haven't set rubber on a racing track (other than the Nords) in AC in over a year but I've logged thousands of miles on tracks like L.A. Canyons, Lake Louise, Simtraxx rally/hillclimb tracks, etc. Somehow I've managed to have an absolute blast doing it too. I've enjoyed that casual cruising atmosphere so much that I now spend most of my time driving big rigs across the west coast. :shrug emoji:

Toyota Supra 2020 Launch Edition 1.0
Original mod by ''Xnde AC Parts'' on facebook.
Keep in mind that I am not the original mod's Author. This mod is a reworked version of mine with a more challenging/realistic driving vibe to it, while giving the Launch Edition look. I've asked RaceDepartment services to know if sharing this was allowed and said it shouldn't be a problem.

''Based on the Supra's better-equipped 3.0 Premium trim level, the Launch Edition Supra can be had in a choice of three exterior colors: white, black, and red. You'll be able to spot them thanks to the red mirror caps and the matte-black 19-inch wheels. White and black Launch Edition models come with a red leather interior that won't be available on the standard car, while the red Launch Edition cars will have a black leather interior. There's a carbon-fiber plaque on the passenger side of the dashboard; it displays the car's number in the series and bears Toyota president Akio Toyoda's signature. Number 1 of 1500 is a one-off car finished in matte gray with the red interior that was sold at the Barrett-Jackson auctions in Scottsdale, Arizona on January 19, with proceeds going to charity.''

''There aren't any mechanical differences for the Launch Edition: it comes with the same BMW-sourced turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six with 335 horsepower and 365 lb-ft of torque. It routes power to the rear wheels through a one-choice-only eight-speed automatic transmission.''
View attachment 855066 View attachment 855067

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/toyota-supra-2020-launch-edition.28989/
Wrong link ^^

Fantasy tracks from Granturismo are a special story. Over the years, tens of millions of people passing different parts of Granturismo have traveled around them, and loved them. That is, these tracks want to see a huge number of people in the AC not because they are fictional, but because there are many warm memories associated with them.

Driveclub has nothing like that. It 's hardly worth wasting time on that, even if possible

Mate, you haven't even played the game.

Driveclub tracks aren't ordinary roads like Transfagarasan (and I doubt a lot roads like that aren't beloved by the community). They are fictional tracks based on real locations with racing in mind. They have racing lines and width of the same kind to real modern racing tracks: it's like they took the tarmac part of Silverstone a put it in the middle of the Swiss Alps. And actually, most tracks of the game are rings :rolleyes: If they are superb or not it's a subjective thing, but I don't hear different when there is an opinion of DC circuits. If they (or Driveclub) are beloved or not, ask anyone who played the game.

I haven't questioned why there are so many GT tracks. I said, from the perspective of variety, AC needs DC tracks more. They have the same utility for a sim but they are even more pure in terms of what is surrounding the road. Dont have kerbs, billboards, pits... A middle term between Lake Louise and Trial Mountain (and very similar to Highlands or BCC). They are even more special.

I mentioned Rouen-Les-Essarts because it's a good example of normal road converted to racing track: kerbs, chicanes, billboards, hairpins, grandstands... Thanks for telling me it's an F1 track :rolleyes:

PS: Drop a bit your level of smugness. 👍

PS: Drop a bit your level of smugness. 👍
No smugness. Maybe it 's my poor language knowledge, I 'm sorry.
I was just trying to explain the difference between Driveclub and GT from the perspective of a person who didn 't miss any part of GT. This explains why trails from GT for many are more than just a location from the game. They have a story like a real track - more 20 years.
That routes from Driveclub received the same relation, it is necessary that at first there were Driveclub2, Driveclub3, Driveclub4, Driveclub5, Driveclub6:)

I guess I'm doing it wrong then
You do what you like - only it 's right:)

I will try to say a little differently - in Assetto Corsa more people who prefer ring races. But that certainly doesn 't mean you can 't drive a rally, or hill climbs. It 's just that AC is better for the ring. For rally and hill climb there are no specific modes and rules of competition. If they were - there would be more people who like it. And then long roads would be more popular.

You do what you like - only it 's right:)

I will try to say a little differently - in Assetto Corsa more people who prefer ring races. But that certainly doesn 't mean you can 't drive a rally, or hill climbs. It 's just that AC is better for the ring. For rally and hill climb there are no specific modes and rules of competition. If they were - there would be more people who like it. And then long roads would be more popular.

I'm sure that is true for some people, no problem. I don't need specific modes and rules to do hill climbs or rally stages, my buddy and I just look at our times and see who was fastest. :) That's kinda the great thing about AC, while there are a few things it excels at (like circuit racing) it's also a jack of all trades so it can be everything to everyone. For the most part you're only limited by your imagination. Want to race GT3s at Spa? You got it! Want to do a track day with street cars at the Nords? Ja! You wanna slide some rally cars around a rallycross track? Let's get dirty! Feel like a cruise down the California coast in a convertible sport car at dawn? Drop that top and put your RayBans on. Is navigating traffic on the expressway more your thing? Yeah, we got that too. Aviation nuts have an airplane and a hot air balloon they can fool around with. And of course, who doesn't want to race naked-guy-Segways?? :D To say AC is really only good at circuit racing and that's the only thing most people want from it I think misses the mark a bit. :)

seems decent, a layout for older F1 races, and cant say no to him adding a lights config :)
and its a GP4 conversion, 15 year old game.

I may have become a bit spoiled by high quality mods and conversions... (which are really the only ones I keep installed).
Did you see the horizon/background ? And that's not all.
The track layout with the chicane is nice enough, but it does indeed look like a 15 year old game to me...:D

ks_nordschleife
Download the new config ini and the two kn5 files here:
Code:
(https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/master/config/tracks/ks_nordschleife.ini
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/blob/master/config/tracks/ks_nordschleife__lights.kn5
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/blob/master/config/tracks/ks_nordschleife_rceday.kn5

Then remove ALL ks_nordschleife* files in ..\extension\config\tracks\ and ..\extension\config\tracks\loaded\
Put there the new downloaded ones. Enjoy... :)

AC is a driving simulator, its not just about circuit racing,and it doesn't even do a great job at circuit racing. Most of the best driving roads are mountain passes like Transfagarasan, LA Canyons, all the different Touges in Japan and none of those are "fictional"

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back