Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
the real event comes later this year at Fuji, Jenson Button will be at Hockenheim this weekend tho as well-
Is Jenson coming as a guest driver then? No other entries from Super GT at Hockenheim?
The "dream race" at Fuji is 22-24 November if I recall correctly.

Edit: It's three Super GT entries this weekend apparently. Each from Nissan, Lexus and Honda with Jenson Button.

Last edited:
@Masscot Have you tried testing out of VR and also maybe disabling any VR enhancement settings in CM to just check if it is something here causing the issue? Did you have this same issue with the previous version of the car, v1.5RC5?

I'm done with testing for the time being, I think I'll wait for the final release and if the windscreen still glitches then I'll delete the Extra FX config or find a way to stop the glass reflecting. It's been done on other car mods that had the same problem, just not sure how..!

If you haven't grabbed it, do. Its excellent. double skin pack for Hockenheim. The track d/l is in the description of the d/l. Its different than the 4 layout version on RD, even has lights, the other one doesn't and just a better version of Hock visually.
edit: the grass dont look like that, the s shot just made it ugly. :D
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hockenheimring-f1-dtm-2019.28971/

Screenshot-wec-lmp1-courage-lc70-hockenheim-2018-3-10-119-15-1-1.png

Screenshot-vrc-formula-na-2018-oval-hockenheim-2018-3-10-119-15.png

^^^ Yep, that's it in your last photo, but I see that in cockpit view.
The Xanavi BNR32 windscreen is now fixed with an update, but the Calsonic car still has the issue so I guess it was just applied to the Xanavi. Not quite sure why there are two cars and not just different skins, I guess there must be other differences I didn't spot.
Edit: seems the steering wheels and dashboards are different, just spotted it.

Last edited:
the will get update the 11th october, the day when we open the imsa test server

Will the Bentley Continental GT3 also be released? I remember you saying that out of respect to Kunos that it would not be released.

That in itself is not really a justifiable reason to be honest. What other reason's do you have?

Just realized that the mirrors are reversed on the GR Supra, how do I fix this?

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.10.04 - 16.44.28.14.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.10.04 - 16.44.28.14.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 44
Just realized that the mirrors are reversed on the GR Supra, how do I fix this?
Read (and bookmark) this page from GTP to flip mirrors. You need to adjust them first to create the config, then add the 'FLIP' command.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-458#post-12828192

The Supra that was posted on RD was worst than the original, the one dragster666 posted is by far the best.
Try this version from FB with overhauled physics.
https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1oXC8mW...FggD6yie1uU#F!T4FlzAzY!1gpscBZaH-iDxWgQ501_nQ

2020 Toyota Supra A90 GT500
View attachment 855260

Available? In development? Wanted? Link? :crazy:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Your so annoying honestly, explain it to him, but don't do this

Thanks, but I've been called worse! :lol: I informed him we're not allowed to share pay mods and provided a link where he can buy the quality mod for less than the price of a pint (with just a slight hint of snark). If that's more annoying than a person with virtually no posts here showing up just to ask someone to illegally share a paid mod so they can save a fiver, so be it.

Thanks, but I've been called worse! :lol: I informed him we're not allowed to share pay mods and provided a link where he can buy the quality mod for less than the price of a pint (with just a slight hint of snark). If that's more annoying than a person with virtually no posts here showing up just to ask someone to illegally share a paid mod so they can save a fiver, so be it.

I agree with you...but i don't think it is illegal...

And he asked for 'the' link, so could simply of been asking for the URD site...maybe?

POV
Yes, and unfortunately I've never seen a really good quality Magny Cours. I have the Rainmaker based, version 1.4. Do you have any better one maybe?

I was using the Terra21 version, but lately (probably some CSP thing because other tracks are also affected) tress, tree lines, marshals etc are disappearing/appearing out of nowhere.
At night it is not visible so I use it for night racing until there is a fix.
In daylight I now use Magny-Cours 2001 from Mitchell Kakotsky. It's not very good and a bit heavy on my system, but driveable.

I don't even have Rainmakers 1.4 (mine was 1.3.2 iirc)... Is 1.4 better ? Can't seem to find a DL for it, apart from a site where you have to register...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back