Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,901 comments
Alfa Romeo Giulia Hommage DTM (WIP)

1570207253-capture-d-ecran-405.png
Great project,cheers ! 👍

Question: This is about the 2016 Toyota TS050 mod which is available in this thread.

How can I make the rear view screen actually show what is behind me? Because right now it is bugged and showing me the inside of the cockpit and not what is behind me.

Screenshot_3.png

I agree with you...but i don't think it is illegal...And he asked for 'the' link, so could simply of been asking for the URD site...maybe?

Which is exactly the link I provided him. :) Every URD mod I've tried has been pretty darn good, worth dropping a few bucks on if you really want it.

Last edited:
I was using the Terra21 version, but lately (probably some CSP thing because other tracks are also affected) tress, tree lines, marshals etc are disappearing/appearing out of nowhere.
At night it is not visible so I use it for night racing until there is a fix.
In daylight I now use Magny-Cours 2001 from Mitchell Kakotsky. It's not very good and a bit heavy on my system, but driveable.

I don't even have Rainmakers 1.4 (mine was 1.3.2 iirc)... Is 1.4 better ? Can't seem to find a DL for it, apart from a site where you have to register...

Thanks, I will compare them.
Minor changes were made for 1.4, you can find it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o2ibmz5j699qw1o/Magny-Cours_v1.4_by_Rainmaker.7z/file

Does somebody know a good version of Pikes Peak?
I have the SimTraxx 0.81 version which I guess from Dirt 1. Quite good graphics but glass smooth tarmac. No idea how realistic the layout.

POV
Does somebody know a good version of Pikes Peak?
I have the SimTraxx 0.81 version which I guess from Dirt 1. Quite good graphics but glass smooth tarmac. No idea how realistic the layout.

You can get a reasonable impression for the accuracy of the mod from watching this:

I'd expect the car setup is pretty stiff so it doesn't look like it should be too bumpy to me (and a lot of it was only surfaced relatively recently, to Dirt 1s release anyway). If you search on Racedepartment then there are also TV cams available for this version of the track.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back