Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
POV
Thanks, it would be great!
I thought it is the version discussed 2 pages before :)

https://sharemods.com/qa722eciy83r/magny.zip.html

It's the 2001/2002 version: https://www.racingcircuits.info/europe/france/magny-cours.html

Not really very good either, but acceptable... :D
In the meanwhile I tried the Rainmaker version you linked me. It's similar but not identical to the Terra version. At least CSP does not trigger any issues as seen on the Terra version.
But the night lights and .ini file that leBluem posted does not work on the Rainmaker version, so no night racing.

Glickenhaus #702 #704 | Traum Motorsport | Nürburgring 24h 2017 | PRE AND POST RACE 1.3.1
72137210_193721468310424_7699100083513458688_o.jpg
71299781_193721448310426_2652070648045633536_o.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-0QHaRNcQe-lAaKasm--yCCl4tP1BSkVuxubC_GmZW0GE

Zenvo TS1 GT

credits: Kenneth,Lukas and Dragster666
Zenvo_TS1_cropped.jpg

__custom_showroom_1570289976.jpg

known issue: the wing is inaccurately shaded its white for some reason we will fix this in the future.
Also a note if you're driving with auto shift the first 3 gears can be aggressive this is just a small reminder if you want to go 100% throttle with this car.

Zenvo TS1 GT

credits: Kenneth,Lukas and Dragster666
Zenvo_TS1_cropped.jpg

View attachment 855576
known issue: the wing is inaccurately shaded its white for some reason we will fix this in the future.
Also a note if you're driving with auto shift the first 3 gears can be aggressive this is just a small reminder if you want to go 100% throttle with this car.

'Kenneth' is spelt 'Keeneth' in the UI. ;)

There's no changelog so what's been changed from the original car apart from the rear spoiler? Performance specs seem the same. Cheers.

You can get a reasonable impression for the accuracy of the mod from watching this:

I'd expect the car setup is pretty stiff so it doesn't look like it should be too bumpy to me (and a lot of it was only surfaced relatively recently, to Dirt 1s release anyway). If you search on Racedepartment then there are also TV cams available for this version of the track.

I mean not the bumpiness but the bad road mesh, there's no road feel at all, like Gilles's circuits :lol:
But thanks anyway.

'Kenneth' is spelt 'Keeneth' in the UI. ;)

There's no changelog so what's been changed from the original car apart from the rear spoiler? Performance specs seem the same. Cheers.
messed up the description of the car anyway the car has a different body you can see the front ducks the rear exhaust even the side skirts are different the only thing that is not correct are the wheels other than that its perfect performance wise they are the same the only thing that is different in the ts1 gt is the grip and the weight making it more of a track car than a road car.

I have been working on this a lot for the past few weeks, hope to get it released soon, and with a few extra skins as well and of course with colliders fixed ;) There is a stock and S1 version.

Ah!! That's good to hear, this was next on my to do list after ironing out a few issues on the FK2, can't wait to try this! :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back