Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
Hello friends, I would like to know with the "moderators", if it is possible to share with you the F1 cars (from 1950 to 1966), which I made most of the missing skins (within my possibilities), others renamed, and others " I created "if I may say so, from some existing ones. The cars were made, from the mods I bought on the site "SimDreams", and others downloaded here and RaceDepartment. It was a long, but fun job ... to be able to race offline, with just about every Formula 1 car of that time, even though it's not the real one. Too bad I do not know how to manipulate the 3d programs and do not even have to be able to "make" models that do not exist, but at least made the skins, put the powers of the engines realistic to each car, as well as the torque. I will certainly make adjustments to what didn't work out, but if you have more friends to try and have fun, the better. That is my intention. I'm waiting. The compressed files gave approximately 4GB. Put into the game, it's about 14GB. A hug to everyone.

(I'm probably going to be roasted for this)
My 6th contribution to Race Department. Delta Dectie's E30 livery. I might make custom physics for this car using the AC Car Tuner but, keyword "might".

preview-delta1-png.327949

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mechanical-fire-delta-dectie.29020/

Anyways, Enjoy <:)

I can't get lights on pudsey for the life of me, through cm or from the gut hub, in loaded and in the main folder. Anyone any ideas?

Edit-Had the wrong version of the track.

Last edited:
Hello friends, I would like to know with the "moderators", if it is possible to share with you the F1 cars (from 1950 to 1966), which I made most of the missing skins (within my possibilities), others renamed, and others " I created "if I may say so, from some existing ones. The cars were made, from the mods I bought on the site "SimDreams", and others downloaded here and RaceDepartment. It was a long, but fun job ... to be able to race offline, with just about every Formula 1 car of that time, even though it's not the real one. Too bad I do not know how to manipulate the 3d programs and do not even have to be able to "make" models that do not exist, but at least made the skins, put the powers of the engines realistic to each car, as well as the torque. I will certainly make adjustments to what didn't work out, but if you have more friends to try and have fun, the better. That is my intention. I'm waiting. The compressed files gave approximately 4GB. Put into the game, it's about 14GB. A hug to everyone.

I for one am very interested in your work and I'm sure others would be too. :cheers:

If all else fails, just share the skins, ui and data folders. Nothing wrong with that.

HockenheimRing Circuit 2018 4 Layouts

full

With the resent release of some awesome F1 and DTM skins for the HockenheimRing 2018/19 version I thought I'd share a version of this track I use that I had made some texture modifications to. The HockenheimRing 2018 only has one layout and this version has 4. The track is available on RD though out of the box the tarmac and grass textures are super bright, along with some other textures too. So I made and added some new textures as well edited some. I also have incorporated a few updates from various modders into it as well. So I'll share this version here for anyone that may want it. I have also included a VAO for it. It still needs a lights configuration done so perhaps someone skillful in this department can make one soon! :)

Track by Tommy78, uploaded by Lorenzo Bonder on RaceDepartment

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hockenheimring-multi-layout.7223/

Cameras by Black Wagtail on RaceDepartment

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hockenheimring-multi-layout cameras.23605/

Various other enhancements by INGV4RRCOREjZ on RaceDepartment

-New DRS zones with a designation (drs boards)
-A few new objects

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hockenheimring-gp-circuit-2018-update-3-drs-zones.22214/

Download

:cheers:
Is everything included in your download link? If yes, why include the other links? It might confuse some people. You can still write credits in the post before your download link.

Honda HSV-010GT GT500 Testing Skins

So I thought, what better a time than to release some proper testing skins for this car... Just sharing a peek here first, incoming on RD soon! :cheers:
Might try to make some Gold Volk wheels for them before release. :lol:

Carbon

full

Primed

full

That looks pretty cool, Can I ask you to borrow those carbon fiber textures? Please???:D:D:D

Judging by the fact that converts from the FM7 are not many - it is also difficult.
I dealt with GT4 and GTPSP.
It is a very long work, many routine and endless work. One track will take a lot of time. When I look at the 3D geometry I have received, the idea arises that it is easier to use it as a cloud of laserscan points to build a new track. If from GT5/6/sports the 3D models are with similar export quality - hopes for convert there is no point. Few will be able to complete this work.

I was able to get geometry and textures.
But because it 's too difficult, I think have to choose some one track. I chose Citta di Aria.

She 's not in the GT5/6/Sport, so there 's only one opportunity to get her in AC - to do this job out of GT4/GTPSP.
That 's what it turns out at the moment. This is approximate 1\7 from the full circuit.

As for porting GT4/GT PSP tracks, i can't wait to replace those shoddy knockoff versions of existing GT tracks.

New fantasy track on RD

It's not finished, but it is real:

EXPERIENCE HAWAII AS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT. IN A RACECAR.

Located in Campbell Industrial Park on Oahu, Hawaii, only a quarter mile from Kalaeloa Airport, resides the future home of Circuit Hawaii – Hawaii’s premiere MotorSports complex.

The multi-venue complex will be privately funded and located on a 51 acre site on Oahu, known as the “Heart of Hawaii” and one of the most beautiful island homes in the world. It’s also well situated within 2.2 miles of Ko Olina – one of Hawaii’s most luxurious vacation resorts.

Beyond the sun, sand, and surf, soon this island paradise will witness the rebirth of MotorSports on a grand scale as an FIA Grade 3 facility capable of hosting incredible events never seen on Hawaii. Currently, our estimated timeline is 37 months till completion.

Drag racing. Road Racing. Drifting. Stock Car. And more. Circuit Hawaii will provide a home for the local, national and international racing community. A place to experience their automotive passions and thrill their senses both on and off track all while set against the beautiful backdrop of Hawaii.

Circuit Hawaii will also provide a place for your ohana to gather and celebrate community events at a quality facility.

In addition to MotorSports, Circuit Hawaii will feature the Hawaii Driver’s Club – an exclusive country club providing resort-style amenities such as a stunning member’s only lounge and bar, concierge services, private garages with built-in convenience areas, meeting spaces, private lockers, shower rooms and more.

thats weird, I got no problem on my end for this car.
Have you tried the download you sent me? It might have been corrupted in transfer. Why not post it here and others can check? I can fix the collider and steering animation in minutes, but your download has broken mirrors and wonky wheels for me. Tried it twice.

I have been working on this a lot for the past few weeks, hope to get it released soon, and with a few extra skins as well and of course with colliders fixed ;) There is a stock and S1 version.

full

full

Wow, weird coincidence! I'll wait for yours then. It's a really nice car already. What other changes are you making?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back