Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,921 comments
Dashboard problem fixed! Thanks to @norms! :cheers:

ABsWZlU.png

Fix is now up! (additional UI change: "manual" to "sequential")

That's right, the setup is straight from that calibra. The engine and the tyre model are from this, too. And also the suspensions, but tweaked a bit. But it's actually from the original Calibra, not BoP'd by Legion.
But tbh, I don't have a single piece of data on that Alfa so I can only guess and feel what's right. Of course I also keeped some of the original to keep that small Alfa-esque driving. If someone is willing to help, that would be nice ;)
Thank you for your review, @safi hellie :)

Yes, i wasn't trying to catch anyone out, simply that i feel it's good to know what, if any, a mods physics are from, (to save that embarrassment like with the simdream BTCC cars which get ridiculed yet are all the well respected Nissan BTCC cars physics underneath..)

Personally I see no reason why DTM cars of similar age wouldn't drive pretty much the same bar some subtle differences.
I am going to try to do some skins for the 155 over the weekend, most likely fictional or rough copies of original ones i find in google images...
I really like this 155, it has my wheel jumping all over the place which i like.

BMW M3 E46 CSL

basically what i did here is turned the normal E46 M3 into the hardcore CSL variant

Very nice! I did a similar thing but went the other way, I turned the E46 M3 into an E46 330ci. Well, 'turned into' is probably not the right verbiage. I've used the M3 the to practice some of the things I've learned here.

.../... (to save that embarrassment like with the simdream BTCC cars which get ridiculed yet are all the well respected Nissan BTCC cars physics underneath..).
Those simdream BTTC may have good physics, but they look like crap, which is probably why the get 'ridiculed'

Last edited:
Just rename everything with the old Name to the new one

I think I'm missing something, because I rename the folder and the KN5 file (with the same name) but the track doesn't load up well (road surface is gone).

Sin-t-tulo.png

edit: Made it. You have to rename the folder, the KN5 file AND the KN5 file name you find inside the ini files.

Sin-t-tulo.png

Last edited:
BMW M3 E46 CSL

basically what i did here is turned the normal E46 M3 into the hardcore CSL variant
if anybody here can add the CSL logo on the back let me know!

Nice work but the original car you used is already way overpowered. It was on par with the M3 GTR racing car before you made it even faster :lol: Still, fun to drive though!

Not sure what you mean by this, which setting in nvidia panel are you refering to?

I also use nvidia adaptive and vsync/framelimit off in CM without any tearing issues. But since day one back in 2013 I've had occasional hicups, small moments of lag/hitching in AC, often mid corner. Happens most often in replays, but when I rewind and play through that part again it will run perfectly smooth . . . very annoying.

In red. Default is 'quality'. High performance strips to much texture out imo. 'Performance' is the middle level. Although I think I can get away with 'high quality' over default 'quality' because adaptive sync is working so well.
Those should be mirrored in the programs tab / assetto.

Blue - Off is default, going to play with that next and see how it works with adaptive.
Green - change that to 'maximum'

And again, mirror those in programs tab / assetto.

Untitled.png

One thing I'd like to see with an update down the road, is the data thats missing put in. If one of the cars gets an update, that doesn't have it, its just harder to tell whats what. More like the Caddi. And as one great pack, being complete would be cool.:P

Oh and the missing Rollovers logos missing, not sure why they dont show up. Installed thru CM.
Great work, great pack :cheers:

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

@TCRluca To add to P1's post, proper class names....

I wonder how and why your Vette has an author and class, my screen on the last page doesn't have it.
Gonna delete it all and reinstall again in CM. Odd....
edit:nm, I see you added the tags in CM, stupid me.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back