- 360

- Slovenia
OK, will check inside extension, in game app doesn't work if I click it, always reverts back to auto every time I start a new race.
updated this post: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-595#post-12914982
to v1.4
fixes missing lamp posts; baloons is a config thing, check/use included config (or the one from github), maybe CM doesn't install it right with drag_n_drop


At this rate, I’m downloading this car more often than I’m driving it!UPDATE !
Ferrari 641/2 (1990) by ASR Formula Version 1.03 [Free Download]
Release : 03/11/2019
Link : https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-641-2-1990/
Installation notes:
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.
Changelog:
– Fix FPS Performance
– Update Driver Model Shaders and Texture
– Update PitCrew Texture
– Fix 3D display and Shaders
– New 3D Tyres and Rims
– New Damage and Dust Texture
– Minor Bug Physics
![]()
I hear what you're saying, but this modder is actually making quality mods that drive like a real car. There are vanishingly few modders in that category. Therefore, if there's any modder who I don't mind doing this, it's this one.Yes, nice car and video BUT I think that the AC mod user base (all of us) should denounce these encrypted mods and show no interest and avoid supporting and/or promoting them. This is something that a big company would do and should not be tolerated by some paranoid two-bit modder. I don't care how good the mod is, this is B.S. and let's make sure that this doesn't become the new normal.






Any luck finding the Oldsmobile? It's the one GTO I'm sorely missing. I'd also like to find the Mustang. I have all the other cars in thr pic but that version of the Mustang looks better than the one I've found.
Phillip888 told me he is completing the Oldsmobile (also long searched for by myself) hoping he will be finished by the end of this year...
I hear what you're saying, but this modder is actually making quality mods that drive like a real car. There are vanishingly few modders in that category. Therefore, if there's any modder who I don't mind doing this, it's this one.
I am more than willing to sacrifice "previews", if it means I get to actually drive a great car. But the intense opposition to this encryption thing subtly confirms what I've long suspected: Many people just collect these mods and don't really drive them. I guess they get some sort of satisfaction from gazing at them in CM.
Not something I can really understand.
Thank You so much!!!! Meanwhile update the PC for use CSP,etc, well I am Trying some mods....this Lambo was waited for so long time.....What did you edit?
When you're generating previews, CM gives you this message:
"Recycling seems to take too long? If so, it can always be disabled in Settings."
Anyone knows exactly where?
NEVERMIND, just found it! It's under SETTINGS/CONTENT MANAGER/CUSTOM SHOWROOM, option "move previous preview to the Recycle Bin"
Unable to write a PM, this function is blocked.If you have already the 1992 mod, p.m me to have a link to my rework...
but its also so encrypted that you cant fix the brake balance. which is all i care about.I hear what you're saying, but this modder is actually making quality mods that drive like a real car. There are vanishingly few modders in that category. Therefore, if there's any modder who I don't mind doing this, it's this one.
I am more than willing to sacrifice "previews", if it means I get to actually drive a great car. But the intense opposition to this encryption thing subtly confirms what I've long suspected: Many people just collect these mods and don't really drive them. I guess they get some sort of satisfaction from gazing at them in CM.
Not something I can really understand.
relase ?F1 1992 Season rework done, based on conversion by S** D****.
- New cars shaders,
- New helmets skins for all drivers,
- Added rain light,
- Errors on data.acd fixed and cleaned ( car weight, name etc )
- Ui fixed, real horse power, weight, drivers nationality, cars previews...
- Minors bugs fixed ( Cars shadows, sound, wrong gears setup etc )
- 12 Teams included for a 24 cars starting grid... ( not included : Andrea Moda, Fondmetal, Brabham, Footwork ) maybe i add this teams in future
If you have already the 1992 mod, p.m me to have a link to my rework...
View attachment 862634 View attachment 862640
View attachment 862641 View attachment 862642
View attachment 862643 View attachment 862644
View attachment 862645 View attachment 862646
View attachment 862647 View attachment 862648
View attachment 862649 View attachment 862650
EDIT : Some cars haven't sound... bug with sound replacement in content manager... to fix this use the 1991 williams sound by asr for affected cars ( Williams, Ligier, Tyrrell )
relase ?
i want this AventadorThank You so much!!!! Meanwhile update the PC for use CSP,etc, well I am Trying some mods....this Lambo was waited for so long time.....
i want this Aventador
Please remove our work!
We are working on the 1992 mod for rF2 and for AC.