Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,073 comments
Can we just appreciate how much life CSP, SOL, and all the other little bits and pieces have added to Assetto?

Having managed to have everything to the max and seeing what these wizards have done to the sim, it’s beyond words that all of this is free!

So, thank you to all who’ve added to Assetto! And please keep it up!

I have Daytona from (I think) the AC Reboot team and Indianapolis from NAGP. I'm happy with both. Are Legion's versions better?
It was because @BombaMat said he was looking for other than the ones he found, that I posted the link to Legion.
I too have Daytona from Terra21 & Jim Lloyd (v1.0) installed and Indy from Lilsky (NAGP), both together with the versions of Legion. Still got to make up my mind which ones I like best.
Legion's Indy seems to have the best environment, but looks rather deserted: no spectators, no waving flags. I already added a couple balloons and a flight of P47 fighters. But it also does have the extra Moto layout.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-5_23-25-11.png
    upload_2020-1-5_23-25-11.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 61
Im using CSP 1.36 and read mention of fireworks ingame with it but I havent seen any and can't find a fireworks setting in CSP at all. Do they appear only on certain tracks?

do you know how to fix this?.../...
I had to move my seat back and up to see that part because it's hidden behind the bezels of my left/middle screen. I did not see it before.
But I have no idea how to fix that, sorry.
I do see the bad fitting black outline of the rear view mirror though...

Something that I think would be really cool, but I'm not a modder so I'm not sure how complicated this would be. I think it would be cool to have garages, lots or spaces where we can place our collection of cars and admire them, take some sweet photos, etc.

The way I was thinking about doing it is to create a garage as a track, create the parking spaces in the garage as AI spawn slots (for example, like how it is on the Nordschleife Tourist) choose the cars you want to display as AI cars, and have it so that the AI cars don't move around so that they stay in their parking spaces. And with free roam, you can kinda walk around the garage too.

Thoughts?

Next project is turning this into that. and now that i have a mini team for help i think its really possible and it wont take months of on and off work like some of the other mods. Also ill have an update on the Vantage AMR PRO very very soon, we got all the paint and badges fixed. licence plate says amr now and the brake caliper color is correct. and MR boo made some amazing skins for it with real carbon parts. things i dont know how to do. so they are picking up where i am weak. Edit: and it has physics fixs like front weight % and stuff, forgot to add that in, physics too! and with this 2018 amr i'm going to try my damn best to make it fun to drive and accurate
upload_2020-1-6_2-2-58.png
upload_2020-1-6_2-3-40.png

Not sure about this being the track of all tracks but it's close to perfection as far as road courses go. Just needs a bit more eye candy but that road texture looks amazing.
I agree. It's only beta 0.1 and it's really very nice already, this while I expected some kind of a beta track without any environment.
It's a very long road course and I doubt I will ever 'race' it. Ideal for cruising and traffic though. I was waiting for a herd of sheep to show up...
Well optimized too. Even on my triple system I got 188fps AVG (alone on track).
I wanted to do one lap but ended up doing two because the timer did not stop and only after a while I realized I saw places I'd been before... :lol:

Wasn't expecting this at all! Quite close to where I live and a surreal experience, 0.1 beta?? Amazing work for such an early release!
No one is surprised that the author did not attach the video, or at least a screenshot?:)
I would usually walk by, but your reviews are intriguing - download... :)

No one is surprised that the author did not attach the video, or at least a screenshot?:)
I would usually walk by, but your reviews are intriguing - download... :)
Brun explained: it was late when he posted it and forgot...
I almost skipped it too, glad I did not.
I changed the preview (it shows a kind of drift spot) to a real road picture of Middleton-in-Teesdale (which is how I named the track too).
High Force ?

The only issue i had with High Force road track was I took off on a wrong turn and was steaming down the road full chat and went into an invisible wall which made my wheel make the most horrendous noise and whacked my hands.
Was my fault, don't get me wrong, i SHOULD of been more careful on a new beta track...but i think some sort of cones or even a warning would be good in future builds IMO.
Be careful.

At the start in hot lap mode don't take the right 'fork' road...

The only issue i had with High Force road track was I took off on a wrong turn and was steaming down the road full chat and went into an invisible wall which made my wheel make the most horrendous noise and whacked my hands.
Was my fault, don't get me wrong, i SHOULD of been more careful on a new beta track...but i think some sort of cones or even a warning would be good in future builds IMO.
Be careful.

At the start in hot lap mode don't take the right 'fork' road...

Really? That's the direction that I took for a couple of full laps?

Headed straight towards Stanhope. Brun did say he has put in some makeshift road signs to keep you on the right path and can easily be removed if ever needed, maybe you missed one as I think there is one about half a mile after the screenshot that I almost shot straight past.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back