Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,074 comments
Hello guys I ask a common opinion to all of you:
According to the general opinion of you members which is the best version of Bathurst to organize a 12-hour online.
Thanks for your help.
Ps. if you put me the link of the recommended track I thank you.

The yellow highlighted section is Caster, and i only recommend changing the value with the red line under it, any decimal higher than that starts making very extreme adjustments

Thank you, it works perfectly. I had tried those ( and other) before, but as I realise now, you have to close and re-enter Cm showroom to see he changes. Brilliant!

Finally I got the opportunity to watch a movie, better late than not to watch at all. Very cool story.
Here are photos of real heroes. Two geniuses!
Маелз и Шелби.jpg

Just saw on the Internet. I understand that they are returning to the race.
Бугати прото..jpeg

Attachments

• бугати прото.jpeg
    бугати прото.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 42
  • бугати.jpeg
    бугати.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 44
I love your posts. I am compiling them in a file to reference.
You avoid BS, that awful thing where you either patronise or make snide remarks like you own the key to the word and you will keep it all secret.
Refreshing how willing and open you are to sharing your discoveries with plebs like me who are trying to do personal fixes for cars...

*EDIT* It works like a charm!
hey cheers! im really happy it worked for both you guys!:cheers: and funny you say that about people acting rude when trying to teach something, i just recently went through that lol. i was the most disgusting thing on the planet and had to bow down to learn about differential preloads. Then He purposely over complicated it just so it would be very hard to understand (and it was, i was confused) thus furthering his ascension into godhood. it could have been said in 2 sentences now that i understand it,

"low or negative preload, makes the differential have more tendency to open. and heavier preload makes it easier for your differential to lock." so its can make two cars with identical acceleration/coast lock feel slightly different".

Instead though lets follow tradition and talk about what happens on the atomic level to the atoms of the differential, and if you fail to understand i'll urinate on you :mad::lol:

According to the general opinion of you members which is the best version of Bathurst to organize a 12-hour online.
Thanks for your help.
acu_bathurst you can find on RD I think is the less hardware demanding IMHO.
shoud be this one

fm version is pretty unoptimized (always imo)

Now that's a cool circuit to have within driving distance. My local is Brands Hatch. So did the twerking bring the Sun out properly or was it just an ass wiggle too far :D

Two awesome iconic tracks :cheers:

Ideally what would be best for me and my aging system is to use SOL with no PPF. I like the way it looks and performs and I really need to use 4xMSAA super sampling to keep the jaggies at bay which kills my performance if I use it with PPE.

Here's what the sun looks like with SOL and no PPF. Unfortunately without using a PPF there seems to be no way to add bloom, godrays, etc. to make the sun look the way I want. If anyone knows how to do it let me know!

upload_2020-1-8_9-57-24.jpeg

Edit, I just noticed that in this picture the look of the sky is I think how it should look when the sun has already gone down. oh well.

Last edited:
Two awesome iconic tracks :cheers:

Ideally what would be best for me and my aging system is to use SOL with no PPF. I like the way it looks and performs and I really need to use 4xMSAA super sampling to keep the jaggies at bay which kills my performance if I use it with PPE.

Here's what the sun looks like with SOL and no PPF. Unfortunately without using a PPF there seems to be no way to add bloom, godrays, etc. to make the sun look the way I want. If anyone knows how to do it let me know!

View attachment 880136

Yep, definitely iconic tracks - Just glad the AC versions are representative of how good they are in real life :P

It's a shame those of us with lower specced or older systems can't get ALL the amazing visuals without having to make some major sacrifices but I'm sure there's a way to get it looking really good with some tweaks here and there - I just don't know what they are right now....but I will let you know if I manage to find out.

Thanks for your help.

I think the best in terms of accuracy of the track would be the ACRP version (it is a FM7 rip) and available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4scpcytw22l95v/bathurst_fm7.rar

In terms of performance, whilst I don't seem to have issues with the ACRP one, many people find the hardware requirements to be high so for an online event you may be better going with the ACU version from Race Department here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst.8677/

I think the best in terms of accuracy of the track would be the ACRP version (it is a FM7 rip) and available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4scpcytw22l95v/bathurst_fm7.rar

In terms of performance, whilst I don't seem to have issues with the ACRP one, many people find the hardware requirements to be high so for an online event you may be better going with the ACU version from Race Department here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst.8677/
i still don't get why people call it more accurate? from my perspective both tracks look the same just the other one being ripped from fm7

Got the game during the Steam winter sale and I've been loving the experience of modding so far. Here's my favourite picture at the moment:

Some SCCA Speed Challenge / ALMS cars at Laguna Seca.

Screenshot_peugeot908_hdi_ks_laguna_seca_7-1-120-22-19-31.jpg

I've recently added the Cadillac CTS to that class and it's probably my favourite of the bunch so far. Unfortunately my computer isn't that amazing so that's the best I can do for screenshots.

The whole class I've created so far includes the Viper CC, Volvo S60, Pontiac GTO, Ford Mustang, Mazda6 and Cadillac CTS.​

i still don't get why people call it more accurate? from my perspective both tracks look the same just the other one being ripped from fm7
The tracks in the FM7 are made on mash laser scanning data. This gives an accurate repetition of the track relief. When you get used to the "right" track, any inaccuracies in mods are in the eye.

There are PP filters that disable all performance effects
Effects, but only important ones remain, such as the illumination of stop lamps, for example. It is possible to base such a filter, and to get to it the sun glow effect, but not to include other effects. Perhaps this will not affect performance ?

The tracks in the FM7 are made on mash laser scanning data. This gives an accurate repetition of the track relief. When you get used to the "right" track, any inaccuracies in mods are in the eye.

Effects, but only important ones remain, such as the illumination of stop lamps, for example. It is possible to base such a filter, and to get to it the sun glow effect, but not to include other effects. Perhaps this will not affect performance ?

Good thinking Turnup. :cheers: Are there ones available somewhere or are you suggesting to just make my own?

acu version (yellow) slightly longer than fm7 version (orange), and yes - this says nothing about the "bump-ieness" of the track surface
upload_2020-1-8_20-58-57.png

edit: but you can see height differences quite well
upload_2020-1-8_21-6-43.png

edit2: to summon up: acu_bathurst is longre and has slightly more elevation changes than fm7 version

Last edited:
I have two filters that are lighter than usual.
One specially designed to preserve performance in VR.
You can try to make an improvement based on them.
https://yadi.sk/d/SR90vLI348XR2A

I am not familiar with what “ mash” laser scanning means.

I too:) Probably it Google translator us troololo lo, lololo)))))

He should probably change the number plate as well....Don't recall them making the Ford Anglia in 2008 ;)
No, but this is supposed to be a 'modern' custom Anglia, and old car revived so to speak.
I don't know how number plates are distributed in the UK, but where I live I could drive this Anglia with the latest available plates.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back