Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
About Ford Anglia.
I added a safety frame, and replaced the steering wheel with the racing wheel.
Looking for how it should be done right, found this photo, and now I 'm doing this version of the car:))))
There will be the same dashboard

Don't forget to put Anita Taylor's handbag under her seat ;)

Mods of Chinese Authors:https://xc20441330.icoc.vc
2 download methods,Now you can download mods through the sharemods.com

Note:RCF endurance lights is extra light 1
View attachment 881099 View attachment 881098

Guangdong_international_circuit_v1.03b https://sharemods.com/5zizxhlmf4qs/Guangdong_international_circuit_v1.03b.7z.html

Thanks for the Lexus link :cheers:
I was happy to find that the website had more mods than just the Lexus GT3. Guangdong Circuit got my attention. Was hoping to see something after I installed the track.... YES! The transparent buildings are fixed! :bowdown:

What other mods is there other than Lexus?

There was a few but I get the "bandwidth limit reached" page every time I try to open it up now so I can't tell you lol.

anyone know if it gets a reset or is that for that site now?

What other mods is there other than Lexus?

The Redbull X1 also got released (link from the TOPRACE site, just downloaded before the limit): https://sharemods.com/m5rqyatu647h/RedBull_X1_v1.0.zip.html

preview.jpg

Here is mine:

Try my config in attachment incl the kn5´s. Delete or overwrite yours in any case.

You MUST choose the wet track in any case in CM.

They are all exactly the same as the ones I have installed.
Wet track...is there maybe a wet mod for Macau I missed ?
Because when I enable WET in BLM lights, I get this (moved the app so you can see wet is enabled):

macauwet.png

There's also a Riggswater public-road track in development, set in similar northern UK countryside.
Thanks @Masscot I hadn't seen that and it's right up my street. The one I am making is Google maps a lidar data of a route me and my mates used to race our chavvy hot hatches round each night. It passes Rivington barn which any bikers from the northwest would know. Its very rough still and needs lots of work but I have the basic concept, it's a bumpy road in real life but has bumps that need taking out still and best driven in the fast car of your youth, fiesta for me. I have only just come back to it but managed to add lights so I can race around at night like I used to. In vr it's uncanny, especially rivi pike as in the pic as the hillside is perfect. I just made a quick vid of a few laps and a bit of reverse of it but I need a better recorder than the standard windows one, it's terrible. I do plan to make a much bigger area for me and my mates to play but it requires some serious time.

Thanks, that brought the 'old' road view back.
So a WET road setting fixes a RED road ! :odd:
Doesn't make sense to me though, there must be something wrong with that .ini file then, because until today I never had a red road in Macau (and I covered quite some distance on this track).

You must install CSP.It's normal to enter the game,not in showroom
For starters: it's a fine car, nice drive.

Less nice: I have CSP and CM showroom shows doubled numberplates, also when I try to make my own previews.
On track the issue is not there. Is there a workaround or a known fix for that ?

Edit: double numberplates fixed (see my post on the next page)

Last edited:
Thanks @Masscot I hadn't seen that and it's right up my street. The one I am making is Google maps a lidar data of a route me and my mates used to race our chavvy hot hatches round each night. It passes Rivington barn which any bikers from the northwest would know. Its very rough still and needs lots of work but I have the basic concept, it's a bumpy road in real life but has bumps that need taking out still and best driven in the fast car of your youth, fiesta for me. I have only just come back to it but managed to add lights so I can race around at night like I used to. In vr it's uncanny, especially rivi pike as in the pic as the hillside is perfect. I just made a quick vid of a few laps and a bit of reverse of it but I need a better recorder than the standard windows one, it's terrible. I do plan to make a much bigger area for me and my mates to play but it requires some serious time.

Aww I'm a nobhead lol. I thought that was the mod you were making...it's not Rivington It was Riggswater. No wonder I couldn't find it in my youtube history lol. But it's all good cause you can never have too many quality road tracks from the UK lol.

Thanks, that brought the 'old' road view back.
So a WET road setting fixes a RED road ! :odd:
Doesn't make sense to me though, there must be something wrong with that .ini file then, because until today I never had a red road in Macau (and I covered quite some distance on this track).
Iirc he changed the texture for the road to get better wet effects. So in terms of implementing this wet surfaces the normal road had to change too.
He published this on Discord CSP channel. Just a moment, I´ll search for that.
Ha, here it is:
https://discordapp.com/channels/453595061788344330/465820035760390145/610648532487110724

Weird i get 2 number boards each side on mine?

View attachment 881104
@ELEMENT1999 - Is there a fix for Content Manager showroom and preview? (No issue in game / on track.) As someone that likes to customize my CM car previews, this is an annoyance for me. Likely won't keep this car. Yes, I'm that petty. :lol: I have ACC, so it is not a great loss if this Lexus GT3 is not in AC.
2015 Toyota Camry
2018 Toyota Camry
BMW M8 Coupe
Bugatti Chiron Supersport
Lexus RCF GT3
McLaren Speedtail
NIO EP9
Porsche 919 Hybrid EVO
Redbull X1
Guangdong Circuit
I have not downloaded every mod because of the site's bandwidth issue. Only have the Lexus and BMW M8. Interesting that the BMW M8 has GPS app implemented in dashboard. Nice work. 👍

@ELEMENT1999 - Is there a fix for Content Manager showroom and preview? (No issue in game / on track.) As someone that likes to customize my CM car previews, this is an annoyance for me. Likely won't keep this car. Yes, I'm that petty. :lol: I have ACC, so it is not a great loss if this Lexus GT3 is not in AC.

I have not downloaded every mod because of the site's bandwidth issue. Only have the Lexus and BMW M8. Interesting that the BMW M8 has GPS app implemented in dashboard. Nice work. 👍
I've given four editions kn5 In the folder called preview kn5
Including
2018 sprint(18_std.kn5)
2018 endurance(18_end.kn5)
2019 sprint(19_std.kn5)
2019 endurance(19_end.kn5)
These files are for you to make previews

I've given four editions kn5 In the folder called preview kn5
Including
2018 sprint(18_std.kn5)
2018 endurance(18_end.kn5)
2019 sprint(19_std.kn5)
2019 endurance(19_end.kn5)
These files are for you to make previews
Do I have to put these kn5 files in any specific folder(s)?

You can rename and replace the original kn5,after making previews.Don't forget to change to the original kn5
Or you can create new folder in content/cars,Whatever the name.Then put the kn5 you need to make a preview into the folder
Thank you for the explanation, I was also not sure what those were for. Is this a new way? Was this done with skins before?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back