PHYSICS UPDATE:
— everything

CUSTOM PREVIEWS:
— added car previews for Custom Showroom
— no Honda logo
— no numberplates

CUSTOM FONTS:
— added custom fonts, in case you don't have them already installed

The GTPlanet modding team wishes you fun!

DOWNLOAD

The model quality is outstanding, but i have a lot of understeer, and the ffb is very poor sadly. (while steering)
The Lexus converted from ACC is perfect.
Perfect model and perfect driving feeling, i hope that this will be updated soon, i love ACC cars.
Thank you for your hard work!

Is this track already available?

I wrote Forza, because I thought it was Forza, I might be wrong, I honestly do not know where it was converted from, all I know is that it looks great, feels great and I am having fun with it.
Sorry for the confusion to all of you.

Hey,
Does anyone still have the Porsche Leipzig track?

Their is no really good Porsche Leipzig track mod available (yet) but if you want to have a good feeling of what the track is like, their is a great version of it in PCars2

I wrote Forza, because I thought it was Forza, I might be wrong, I honestly do not know where it was converted from, all I know is that it looks great, feels great and I am having fun with it.

Their is no really good Porsche Leipzig track mod available (yet) but if you want to have a good feeling of what the track is like, their is a great version of it in PCars2
Well, where can we find this great looking track?
I checked my AC and I have two versions: one from patrikpat 2018 suzuka and the other just a suzuka folder with three layouts - east, gp, west.

A question leBluem, did you build this from scratch because whoever did deserve all the applause they get.... forget the faults/errors you've eluded to.
not at all my work, a look at the readme tells you this, same goes for Prague + Alps:
v0.0 by Turn10 (Forza Motorsport 7)
v0.1 by Esprit3905 (ДЯДЯ ДИМА)

Last edited:
Question about editing engine power in a mod. I believe I read elsewhere that power.lut figures are torque numbers not horsepower. Is that correct? If torque, I assume it's expressed in newton meters? Any horsepower figures are bhp?

Holy Sh**** on a blanket....Finally got the Barcelona Street Circuit downloaded and installed and honestly it's brilliant. EDIT Looks like it's from ACU, AI & UI by LiquidSkyMan. Looks really good, and has decent track side scenery and feels pretty well optimised....head over to his site and grab it. First post on the update page here https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/new-cars-&-updates.html
@Fanapryde I'm sure you'll enjoy this one - unless you already have it lol

You could say that. I have it since last August I think. :sly:
Did over 1000km by now, raced all kinds of cars...day, night... It's very nice.
Mine is from ACU - LiquidSkyMan v1.0 (edit: which is the version Velo offers).
I also made the track description (available on RD) which was not easy since the track was not 100% following the real streets.
Gaudi's Sagrada Familia looks spectacular at night eh ?

Last edited:
You could say that. I have it since last August I think. :sly:
Did over 1000km by now, raced all kinds of cars...day, night... It's very nice.
Mine is from ACU - LiquidSkyMan v1.0.
I also made the track description (available on RD) which was not easy since the track was not 100% following the real streets.
Gaudi's Sagrada Familia looks spectacular at night eh ?

Yeah it's one of those tracks that I have only just discovered and whilst I'm well late to the party, am I glad I finally got it. Definitely boosted itself to the top of my favourites list. I can see how you've driven over 1000kms on it now as I had trouble stopping my race to write this reply lol.
Right, I'm off to see how good it looks at night :P

looks like the new csp has a problem with the rain. It never splatters on the windscreen like it did before. It would be nice if Ilja could fix this soon.
2020.01.30-18.08_02.png

1000km+ is not that much, a lot of tracks get more distance here... Most used atm is Okutama Grand with 14803 km... :D
Yeah that's true..I've just done nearly 50kms on it since my last reply but damn is it an addictive track. And yep...absolutely gorgeous at night too

Last edited:
When you download Sol, you don’t read the description? In the description there is a solution to all problems!
no sorry this is a csp glitch just like the gauges in what was it? csp 0.1.28? i could be wrong but anyway this was later fixed in the later csp updates. There's no solution for this the only two solutions are to degrade to the older csp's or to wait till it gets fixed.

When you download Sol, you don’t read the description? In the description there is a solution to all problems!

Very true, but in the case of no rain on the windshield, it is a CSP1.38 or .39 issue, going back to 1.35 will fix it, that is the last version with rain on the windshield. Until they get it fix in the future updates, that is.:D

Holy Sh**** on a blanket....Finally got the Barcelona Street Circuit downloaded and installed and honestly it's brilliant. EDIT Looks like it's from ACU, AI & UI by LiquidSkyMan. Looks really good, and has decent track side scenery and feels pretty well optimised....head over to his site and grab it. First post on the update page here https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/new-cars-&-updates.html
Yep, had it ever since ACU released it.
I've no idea why Velo thinks it's OK to rehost other people's tracks (or what the actual point is), unless he's either improving them somehow (which is a big ask where ACU is concerned, he's probably THE best track converter out there) or had ACU's permission to do so.

Yep, had it ever since ACU released it.
I've no idea why Velo thinks it's OK to rehost other people's tracks (or what the actual point is), unless he's either improving them somehow (which is a big ask where ACU is concerned, he's probably THE best track converter out there) or had ACU's permission to do so.
To be fair, if it wasn't on there I'd have probably missed getting it until someone mentioned it here or something lol so for me I'm just glad it was on there..BUT you're right it's not his track or anything to do with him so I am wondering why he hosted it there as well now.

Speaking of Brand New Models while I'm on the topic of that. I managed to get my hands on the dumpster fire known as the Simdream C8r and I have done some optimizations to improve it.

The rear lights now using the chrome area for braking where the actual C8r would use them, and the front lights have been massively brightened as the C8r boasted one of the brightest lights at daytona (Don't worry, it won't whiten out any car or blind the rear view mirrors). Though, an ext_config still has to be done in order to create a ray-tracing like effect to make it appear like the light source is giving off light.

The Michelin Tire Texture has been redone in order to make it more sleek, and bold in color as many racecars tire rubber appear very dark when fresh, adding onto the sharpness and appeal in a racecar's design. Dunlops have also been planned as a choosable option for skinners to use when making a fictional, real, or adaption livery for the car (maybe, just MAYBE a Larbre Competition Design adapted to this car).

For skinning appeal, the option of multiple Antennas/Radio Equipment has been built-in to the new LODs to personalize car coming with a: Default Antenna Set which will always be on the car (a Singular Antenna in the center of the roof, subtle yet flashy), IMSA Spec Radio Equipment (Check the No. 3 Car), A Hood Antenna (Check the No. 64 Car), and a Silver Antenna which goes just in front of the default (Check the No. 58 and No. 59 Car).View attachment 886092 View attachment 886096 View attachment 886097 View attachment 886106

The underworks of the skin has also been changed, which now comes with a Fresh, Plain black Carbon Design. To Access the Carbon, or portions of it, cover the areas in which the carbon will show with full alpha using Adobe Photoshop. Here are some quick pictures of the Carbon Finish Below:
View attachment 886105 View attachment 886107

The Physics of the car has undergone massive changes as well, being redone from the ground up, bar tyres and suspension, which borrows from the mixture of the URD Detroit's old suspension setup, and the URD Porsche 991.2 RSR Tire Setup. The car boasts a completely new aero setup, capable of making over 1150kg at it's top speed of nearly 285km/h, as well as Optimized Braking Force, reworked gearing, slight changes to drivetrain, Disconnected ABS, optimized TCS, changes to AI and a Brand new N/A Engine capable of making upto 505BHP@5800RPM with a maximum RPM of 6400 respectively (Also comes with a nearly accurate soundmod with Clear and Lively Internals and Externals).

The car has already undergone 15 hours of AI BOP Testing across Singapore GP and Sebring Int'l Raceway against it's other GTE Competitors and results are looking fairly optimistic. On Track Days it remains within half a second of the Performance Benchmark car (The 911 RSR). The car has strong Mid-to-High end acceleration making it a challenge to beat in the straightaways, and very stable grip in high-speed corners allowing the handling to be pushed a little further compared to it's competition, with tradeoff to exits in low speed corners, as it's powerband isn't ideally set-up on that end, so it's best to be wary of competitors coming into hairpins and other various sharp corners. Tire wear and fuel have been BOPed Respectively in order to keep racing close and promote strategy.

As of now, the mod is FAR from finished and I still have to do a couple other optimizations before I could post a Final Version. Although I know it is safe to share the data.acd, I don't know if I'd be allowed to share my LOD edits, as it is a payware mod, and I'm unsure how posting policy would work even if it's just the LODs with no extra pieces that would allow the car to work. If anybody could update me on that, that would be nice.

Is this still a Sim Dream pay mod if you can't purchase it? Seems to me that's it's now free in the wild to do what one wishes to do with it.

I really liked it in Project Cars 2, that's why I wanted to try it out in Assetto Corsa as well, because I like it much more than PC2 :)

unfortunately small parts of barriers (wall) are flickering, if forgot to set them unrenderable, but its not as big as an issue i hope

edit:
Rio v0.5 http://www.mediafire.com/file/z7nszbhtsz29qli/rio_v0.5.7z
- fixed wall, included correct readme
Damnation, I was hoping for some good gains after these updates and after getting a bunch of performance back since 'rebooting' the CSP (basically de/reactivating it) but.. nope. My system just can't make friends with Rio in VR. I can't even make the basic ASW threshold of 45fps when hot-lapping in the day with the BAC Mono.
Maple Valley is the same. These FM7 conversions can be a nightmare.

I really liked it in Project Cars 2, that's why I wanted to try it out in Assetto Corsa as well, because I like it much more than PC2 :)
Yes, I agree, I would love to have as good a version of that track in AC, but so far it has not happened.
And yes, I also prefer driving cars in AC, but I also have to admit that since I am using Christiaan's pure feedback files in PCars2, I am driving in PCars2 more than before and some cars are now enjoyable (to me) to drive around the nice tracks that I have in PCars2 but not in AC (yet).
In VR, PCars2 is graphically quite enjoyable. when you find a combo that drives well, it would be crazy not to indulge.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back