Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
Yes, I agree, I would love to have as good a version of that track in AC, but so far it has not happened.
And yes, I also prefer driving cars in AC, but I also have to admit that since I am using Christiaan's pure feedback files in PCars2, I am driving in PCars2 more than before and some cars are now enjoyable (to me) to drive around the nice tracks that I have in PCars2 but not in AC (yet).
In VR, PCars2 is graphically quite enjoyable. when you find a combo that drives well, it would be crazy not to indulge.
That's true, it's a visually stunning game, absolutely beautiful and worth coming back to every now and then.

This is exactly the same version I have labeled as "Suzuka Circuit 2017 v.0.9 by AC Track Reboot Project".

I realized just now I also have it labeled as "Suzuka Circuit v.1.0 by Terra21", with different previews and ui_track.json only.

Those look like Jim Lloyd's signature black balloons so I'd hazard a guess this is the old Reboot version?

Since the overhaul on the Oreca 7 turned out so good, I wanted to make a 2K livery set. You'd might be surprised when you run twenty six 4K liveried cars vs 2K versions when it comes down to performance. And there's no compromise in quality, especially when on track. ;)

custom-showroom-1580412130.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/oreca-07-doublepack-2k-liveries.30703/

Last edited:
This is exactly the same version I have labeled as "Suzuka Circuit 2017 v.0.9 by AC Track Reboot Project".

I realized just now I also have it labeled as "Suzuka Circuit v.1.0 by Terra21", with different previews and ui_track.json only.

This is the one converted from Automobilista.

All lights work, even in the showroom. But the yellow light above the number when on track is no workie at any distance. Any guesses?
This is actually a good version of the Brazilian Stockcar series.
custom-showroom-1579679330.png

See, no light :dunce:
Screenshot-1st-racecar-spa-30-1-120-14-5-36.png

Last edited:
Damnation, I was hoping for some good gains after these updates and after getting a bunch of performance back since 'rebooting' the CSP (basically de/reactivating it) but.. nope. My system just can't make friends with Rio in VR. I can't even make the basic ASW threshold of 45fps when hot-lapping in the day with the BAC Mono.
Maple Valley is the same. These FM7 conversions can be a nightmare.
Exactly the same here... :(

Ooooh... what a treat. I haven't driven the Nissan Primera P11 BTCC for what must be over a year and I'd totally forgotten just how flippin' awesome it is. A massive pack of these around Spa is heavenly.
Can't wait for the other BTCC cars to get finished by Patrik & Co..
In case you've been living in a cave for the past few years:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1999-nissan-primera-btcc.3828/
There are LOADS of great liveries for it too.

Ooooh... what a treat. I haven't driven the Nissan Primera P11 BTCC for what must be over a year and I'd totally forgotten just how flippin' awesome it is. A massive pack of these around Spa is heavenly.
Can't wait for the other BTCC cars to get finished by Patrik & Co..
In case you've been living in a cave for the past few years:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1999-nissan-primera-btcc.3828/
There are LOADS of great liveries for it too.

Good call on bringing the Primera up as it's been a while since I drove it but always remember that one being such a well sorted car.
I just did a few laps of Rio in the BAC and what a great little car that is (The Beto reworked version) but I only get 35FPS and it's so bouncy it's hard to do a lap without that annoying suspension noise going off in my ears every 3 seconds. That squeak is suspension and not something else isn't it? Any idea how to get rid of that noise?

Just downloaded Tor Poznan from RaceDepartment and had a go with a full grid of Porsche 911 GT3 Cup cars. Absolutely glorious track despite a complete lack of elevation changes. Perfect for club style events and one-makes.

UPDATE !

Minardi M191 - 1991 by ASR Formula V1.01 (30/01/2020) Free Download
Link:
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/minardi-m191-1991-ac/

Changelog:

- Update physics

Installation notes:

Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

ENJOY ! ;)

Picture taken on "vanilla" Brands-Hatch

If anyone's been wondering why Esprit's GT Sport car conversions have dried up recently, it's probably because he's been working on the SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo as a private commission.
Unless the buyer is feeling philanthropic I think it's highly unlikely that this will ever be made public.

tom1.png
tom2.png
tom3.png

hey everyone, what's the best Le Mans track ? with good ia.
I have that of Racedepartment and the version of FM7 but the ai is quite bad for that of FM7 (often crashes)

If anyone's been wondering why Esprit's GT Sport car conversions have dried up recently, it's probably because he's been working on the SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo as a private commission.
Unless the buyer is feeling philanthropic I think it's highly unlikely that this will ever be made public.

View attachment 886454 View attachment 886455 View attachment 886456

That was the car that i wanted so badly but i hate the fact that its private only. :mad:

Thats just annoying.

Just downloaded Tor Poznan from RaceDepartment and had a go with a full grid of Porsche 911 GT3 Cup cars. Absolutely glorious track despite a complete lack of elevation changes. Perfect for club style events and one-makes.
I did exactly the same yesterday. Same track and same car. Felt great idd. That last corners looks very sharp but is actually pretty fast.

View attachment 886454 View attachment 886455 View attachment 886456

Not really fussed about this thing...is it one of those million miles an hour with massive downforce type of car? Couldn't really tell much from that video you posted lol

Not really fussed about this thing...is it one of those million miles an hour with massive downforce type of car? Couldn't really tell much from that video you posted lol
Well, it's a VGT car so pure fantasy, but supposedly grounded in reality. VGT cars tend to be high-speed downforce monsters though - the manufacturers involved want to make something futuristic and exciting to promote their brand.

Last edited:
amazing video! the sounds! cant wait for you to release improved C8R, what 488 gte are you using?

Also for anyone who is interested, a Sneak Peek into how I test the C8r. The video has all the GTE Cars I've worked on privately as well as some stock ones for benchmark purposes. The following are the Ford GT, Ferrari 488, Corvette C7r, Corvette C8r, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, and the Porsche 911 RSR.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back