Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
With permission from unknownindydriver:
Mclaren F1 LM

tuning done by unknownindydriver and the gauge textures were done by unknownindydriver sadly they are rough around the edges and special thanks to kenneth for the help of swapping the seats and the gauges.
the mod is open for improvement if somebody is willing to improve it just notify me.

View attachment 898082
View attachment 898083
View attachment 898084

Hi spearhead04, I like it the idea, needs some fix and adjust, tha antenna would be deleted, the LM like the photo below, has differents vents each side, in the original skins there are a clear rims, try to use it,maybe could be a way to restore the interior trim...

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 33
As in the post you liked... ;)

"""""You will need to put hem in the corresponding track ui's (delete the track name and just leave logo.png), so it will take some effort/time, but surely a lot less than tracking them and adjust them to fit."""""
thx

BZ Simworks (Beto Fernandez) Ferrari Pista just got an update
https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR11jZGUr...D!RK-30RnjQFkVg7OzEqVtPFhu2V27KYXTDZeGbko0aks

Update v1.1 (8/3/2020)

Physics:

The default set of tires is now the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup R. I did some tweaks on them, being slightly grippy and a bit faster now (6.50 lap time at Nords is possible).
Added a second set of tires Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 K2. A bit slower and with slightly different thermal behaviour.
Visual:
Tweaked texture and shaders for the tires to avoid the extra bright weird stuff using CSP.
Little tweaks for yellow and white colours.
Added my personal dark suit, much better for photos.

Sound:
Timo Ha has made a very good job here. The base sound feels similar to the Kunos' 488GTB which is very nice, but adding some extra layers and details to give it a deeper sonority, specially for the exhaust sounds.

Delete old version before installing this one

As usual just doing my bit for those without facebook so if Beto wants this removed I will do

From here by the way https://www.facebook.com/groups/778..._id=1583531731017266&notif_t=group_highlights

Only for info: MEGA Link is not working. May be better luck via facebook site.

I had asked Beto when he released the Ferrari Pista if it was ok to share the link and he said he preferred people to go through his FB page

I had asked Beto when he released the Ferrari Pista if it was ok to share the link and he said he preferred people to go through his FB page

I wish there was a way for non or ex Facebook users like me to enjoy his work but even if If I can't I'm better off without having Facebook. Sure I'm in the dark with a big part of AC modding scene but it's well worth it and has led to a lot less time on the computer over all AND I'm happy to say that I now have no association with that sniffling little creep Mark Zuckerberg :lol:

Boo has said in the past his pc barely keeps up, yet this somehow doesn't effect his. :D But it was only said after I mentioned mashed potato's of course :D
What kind of settings and GPU/CPU you got that this doesn't effect anything? Or 'barely'

But Sol 1.5 is a beauty
Looks nice!
However, and I don't mean to be picky, but isn't that cloud layer very close to the ground? Looks like it floats some 20-30 meters above ground. Kind of claustrophobic in a way.

Nice little Alfa Romeo Brera 1750 TBi (2009) rework here by Davide Del Bò
I'm getting purple translucency around the steering wheel stitching (but not on the dashboard) - anyone know how to fix this? I tried copying the bump stitching parameters from another Brera that didn't have this issue, but it didn't fix it. Any ideas?

View attachment 898198

Hi guys, here the new Alfa Romeo Brera 1750 TBi (2009):
- 3D model from Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Q4 by S3R1U5
- Engine: 1750 Turbo; 197bhp @5000rpm; 320Nm @1400rpm
- FWD
- Weight: 1505kg
This is the first time I wear the modder suit, all changes are only on physics and not visual because i’m not able to modify it.
If someone want to improve it, feel free to do it but keep all the credits please.
[CHANGELOG]
- Switched from AWD to FWD
- Reduced weight
- Corrected weight distribution
- Real specs torque curve
- Added turbocharger
- Changed engine max rpm
- Changed gearbox and final ratio
- Modified differential settings
- Corrected suspensions parameters
- Added Traction Control
- Added EDL
- Corrected lights
- Corrected tank capacity and position
- Corrected flames
- Modified fuel consumption
- Replaced sound with Kunos Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
- Adjusted collider
- Corrected AI
- Changed car description
[CREDITS]
- Creator/Conversion by S3R1U5
- Visual update by unknown
- Brera 1750 TBi specs by me (Bob96)
(These are all credits I was able to find, please if you know some more update them or contact me)
[DOWNLOAD]
https://bob96acmods.wixsite.com/bob96acmods
Thank you!!! I really love alfa Romeo!!! I have an Alfa Romeo 159 SW...anybody kowns if there is for AC?

I tried some GT4 cars by guerrilla mods and they're very good quality. I'm just disappointed they decided to encrypt them but I guess they had reasons to do that :/
You tried some...
I tried them all. Iirc there was one that had no issues, but it didn't look good enough and certainly were not to be seen as very good quality imo.
I saw very low poly parts, borked mirrors, bad skins (and only very few), all kinds of not finished stuff... Moved them all to the bin after trying.
And yes...encrypted, which is (for me) reason enough to bin them in the first place.

I do wonder what happened to Guerilla though ? Their first car(s) (the BMW M6 e.g.) were very good, well finished, nice to drive, times matching their RL counterparts (and available in a 'normal' way).

As I was told most of these actual cars are 'taken' from RR3, a GTR2 modder, or other modders.
Then encrypting them and pretending it's your own work, hiding behind a 'closed' FFB group and banning a lot of people who shared 'their' cars....throwing insults around...

I want to like the Guerilla GT4's but the encyption makes skinning a pain in the butt even if you mess with polys you still need to load up the game everytime because the true colour doesn't show in the showrrom just takes twice as long to do stuff.

I want to like the Guerilla GT4's but the encyption makes skinning a pain in the butt even if you mess with polys you still need to load up the game everytime because the true colour doesn't show in the showrrom just takes twice as long to do stuff.

Any encrypted mod should be considered and use on a as is basis. Either you like it the way it is and use it as is or you don't and you bin it.
Let's concentrate our skinning and improving efforts on work that is made to be shared by the community.
That encryption business is an abomination and might disappear quicker if the perpetrator and their work are ignored.

I'll remove it but was just doing my thing for those who don't use facebook lol. I'm sure there's other ways to get it though ;)

The only thing that annoys me about encryption is that I can't look at the car.ini in data file to see what 'steer assist' it has.
I can't believe the amount of mod cars that use steer assist at like 0.60, I have seen it as low as 0.30.

I am happy if that is the modders preference, but i like to have the option to change to have it at 1.0 which is where kunos set it themselves for all cars.
Lower setting should be used for high downforce cars like F1 etc as say kunos.

Having said that these GT4 cars feel ok to me, certainly the McLaren is a stand out.

edit for those not aware, 'steer assist' is simply a device to allow a high downforce car to not be too weak in FFB at low speeds because the force at maximum downforce in a high speed corner is so great.
To avoid clipping.
I think the 'gamma' in FFB does similar thing if not the same.

IMO, a 230 bhp hatchback should not have anything other than 1.00 steer assist....

Guerrell's representative left mail to challenge the ban in their group (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-871#post-13035349). I wrote, but I was probably out of luck - I am in a group that they consider them an enemy or they have other motives (they don’t like my face):confused: I don’t know. Can someone send me a personal message of their GT4 package? These mods are not paid, I think this will not be a violation of our forum.

I wish there was a way for non or ex Facebook users like me to enjoy his work but even if If I can't I'm better off without having Facebook. Sure I'm in the dark with a big part of AC modding scene but it's well worth it and has led to a lot less time on the computer over all AND I'm happy to say that I now have no association with that sniffling little creep Mark Zuckerberg :lol:

You're not missing much, the recent trend seems to be releasing cars that are already in the game, or the usual encrypted rubbish. I'm not actually sure of the last thing I downloaded directly from any of the FB groups, it was probably last year. Anything half worth having ends up in this thread anyway and at least people can be more honest in their appraisal here, unlike on FB where the average modder seems to have the mental strength of a grapefruit and will throw a tantrum and kick out anyone that gives any criticism, even when constructive.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back