Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Fiat Tipo Competizione

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fiat-tipo-competizione.31370/

__custom_showroom_1583698575.png

Really nice car this, and it just came out of nowhere. Love the brutal audio.

Question to all: any noticable difference between this and the Velos Mods version?
Being on fakebook and seeing the progression of this mod, I can say that he worked on the 3D model for this car. A lot of work it seemed. That's not even mentioning the data.
And a lot of people are happy. <-- I would say this matters most.

To have the choice ?
I mean, this is a bit of a strange remark since you lately posted a whole bunch of cars that were already available (even more than once)... ;)
Being on fakebook and seeing the progression of this mod, I can say that he worked on the 3D model for this car. A lot of work it seemed. That's not even mentioning the data.
And a lot of people are happy. <-- I would say this matters most.
Good question! And why choosing one or another.
I never understood why we have so many version for some cars

I'm getting the impression this one is a newly scratch built version and judging by the amount of posts on FB it's getting some major love as well.

Oh and it comes with a lot more skins too

I'm getting the impression this one is a newly scratch built version and judging by the amount of posts on FB it's getting some major love as well.

Oh and it comes with a lot more skins too
It's not scratch built, it's reworked, tweaked and polished from an existing mod. It's by far the best version available (from the five I already have from the same doner).

It's not scratch built, it's reworked, tweaked and polished from an existing mod. It's by far the best version available (from the five I already have from the same doner).

Ah right - got the impression it was a newly built mod from all the posts on FB but yep, now I've looked a bit closer I can see it's a rework. You have 5 versions of this Audi :boggled:

Nice little Alfa Romeo Brera 1750 TBi (2009) rework here by Davide Del Bò
I'm getting purple translucency around the steering wheel stitching (but not on the dashboard) - anyone know how to fix this? I tried copying the bump stitching parameters from another Brera that didn't have this issue, but it didn't fix it. Any ideas?

89608525_2653683204853729_4324181985669939200_o.jpg

Hi guys, here the new Alfa Romeo Brera 1750 TBi (2009):
- 3D model from Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Q4 by S3R1U5
- Engine: 1750 Turbo; 197bhp @5000rpm; 320Nm @1400rpm
- FWD
- Weight: 1505kg
This is the first time I wear the modder suit, all changes are only on physics and not visual because i’m not able to modify it.
If someone want to improve it, feel free to do it but keep all the credits please.
[CHANGELOG]
- Switched from AWD to FWD
- Reduced weight
- Corrected weight distribution
- Real specs torque curve
- Added turbocharger
- Changed engine max rpm
- Changed gearbox and final ratio
- Modified differential settings
- Corrected suspensions parameters
- Added Traction Control
- Added EDL
- Corrected lights
- Corrected tank capacity and position
- Corrected flames
- Modified fuel consumption
- Replaced sound with Kunos Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
- Adjusted collider
- Corrected AI
- Changed car description
[CREDITS]
- Creator/Conversion by S3R1U5
- Visual update by unknown
- Brera 1750 TBi specs by me (Bob96)
(These are all credits I was able to find, please if you know some more update them or contact me)
[DOWNLOAD]
https://bob96acmods.wixsite.com/bob96acmods

Gentlemen im back. i was on vacation for a week. ill have alot of catching up to do in the meantime. you guys are on page 875 now.........so ALOT of catching up. hope to see some cool stufff. also the eagle mkIII was almost finished when i left. so ill be picking up where i left off with that. ill be back on in a few hours after some Chores and get to work and catch up with the boys. hope you guys had a good week while i was gone! i cant wait to see what kinda progress the community made

Hey @megolito
i update mod post -link in signature- with links to you mods.
if i miss one please let me know. i notice lambo link not working - but i link to it anyway if maybe you reupload in future.
i only find about you 911 GT1 mod only this week from MrBoo and mod is amazing, my most used car last few days, and look forward to you next release 👍

As we're sharing some cars tonight I thought I'd post this that I came across earlier. Just took it for a spin and it's rather nice :D

88273570_1664186783723093_9087302769928306688_o.jpg

Erik Wispelwey

Here's an in between edit ..... the supercar-slayer. 821hp, awd, no TC, just semis and practically no aero and still kicking supercar-butt. Tested it myself (so not AI) against all Kunos' ones and besides the LaFerrari and P1 (but that could be me) it had them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It's probably rubbing against all Delta-purists but that's not really my problem, there are plenty of stock ones out there.

The original is by S3r1u5 & rTeam Motorsport. This is based on an updated version by ACR.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kvl8h...hXyfDo0iZQxuzSUCByG5BHiok8HeGdL4miT0zehARrlR4

Last edited:
As we're sharing some cars tonight I thought I'd post this that I came across earlier. Just took it for a spin and it's rather nice :D

88273570_1664186783723093_9087302769928306688_o.jpg

Erik Wispelwey

Here's an in between edit ..... the supercar-slayer. 821hp, awd, no TC, just semis and practically no aero and still kicking supercar-butt. Tested it myself (so not AI) against all Kunos' ones and besides the LaFerrari and P1 (but that could be me) it had them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It's probably rubbing against all Delta-purists but that's not really my problem, there are plenty of stock ones out there.

The original is by S3r1u5 & rTeam Motorsport. This is based on an updated version by ACR.

http://www.mediafire.com/…/kvl…/lancia_delta_evo2_r.zip/file

Link not working for me MrBoo?

I thank you so much for the share, just one thing, my last name is Cosentino, not Cosentina:P:cheers:

Glendale by Alessandro Cosentino is out!

Glendale Raceway v1.0 Release
Finally it's time for the first release of this track, it started as an experiment, this is my first attempt in track modding and also on releasing a mod for Assetto Corsa. Original model and textures from Shift 2: Unleashed by Slightly Mad Studios, 3D rework made by me.
This is my first work so don't be so harsh, I know it isn't perfect, I'm still learning, especially the 3D modeling stuff. If you find some bugs or something else, report them to me.
To obtain the same look you need install Custom Shader Patch (CSP) By the great Ilia Jusupov, SOL 1.5 Alpha and A3PP post processing filter.
CSP is not mandatory, the track should work without it, but it's highly recommended.
Features:
21 pits
all layouts included: East, West, Club
CSP lights config and VAO patches
SOL compatible
3 skins included: "grassy" version, red color scheme and yellow color scheme (Content Manager is needed to use them)
additional shaders included, to use the track in vanilla Assetto Corsa
custom loading backgrounds for CSP
Here's the link to a video:
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!84Y1TA6a!LsSPGnavNphtFL6c-FK7Bgi_-JmBtmBoUabWPxWxhmc
Mirror link:
If you enjoyed it and you appreciate the time I spent on it, you can buy me some beer, so I could stay drunk (jk lol) and motivated to bring more stuff in the future: https://www.paypal.me/kniker97

@Kniker97 WOW! This is amazing first mod, very good fps, look as good as kunos track, skins to look seasons is amazing.

I have 2 very small feedback, not criticism in any way as i not sure if intended or not.

1) On RaceWay Club Layout there is uphill turn to right, i get big jump on this section and AC really not like me jumping the car :D Could this be flatten out a small amount to reduce jump effect (or leave alone if is this intended feature) it make it not so driveable for some cars but maybe GT3 not supposed to be on this track maybe only intented for road, GT4 slower seasons?

2) Possible to add more road feel? I spend much time recently on Lausitzring which is very bumpy track with lots of beautiful road feel, maybe i have warp my perception as i spend to much time here lately but i enjoy feeling of road texture bumps, undulations uneven surface in wheel -as it feel very natural realistic and immersive to me- as roads around me very bumpy never smooth in real life. is this possible to add tiny more uneven surface areas so track not feel so smooth and perfect flat, or if intended as smooth track just ignore this.

Other than above this is incredible track!
I hope you do to all tracks from Shift 2 as i remember some very fun tracks. to recreate shift2 in AC with VR is another wow moment for me, so thank you for sharing this mod with community and i seriously look forward to next mod! I also add this to mod list page as everyone should try this mod 👍

Ah, sorry about that, and welcome to GT Planet..!
I posted Glendale from my phone and FB wouldn't let me copy your name.
Thanks very much for the track - it's excellent, and very impressive especially considering it's your first ever attempt at a track mod. It's just as tricky as I remember it from Shift 2.
Keep them coming please. :cheers:
:)
Thanks for the appreciation, I made this conversion in my spare time, and it was also a new discovery every day on how the tracks in AC works, very funny and tricky at the same time. I have some more ideas for the future, I hope to find more time for those. :P

@Kniker97 WOW! This is amazing first mod, very good fps, look as good as kunos track, skins to look seasons is amazing.

I have 2 very small feedback, not criticism in any way as i not sure if intended or not.

1) On RaceWay Club Layout there is uphill turn to right, i get big jump on this section and AC really not like me jumping the car :D Could this be flatten out a small amount to reduce jump effect (or leave alone if is this intended feature) it make it not so driveable for some cars but maybe GT3 not supposed to be on this track maybe only intented for road, GT4 slower seasons?

2) Possible to add more road feel? I spend much time recently on Lausitzring which is very bumpy track with lots of beautiful road feel, maybe i have warp my perception as i spend to much time here lately but i enjoy feeling of road texture bumps, undulations uneven surface in wheel -as it feel very natural realistic and immersive to me- as roads around me very bumpy never smooth in real life. is this possible to add tiny more uneven surface areas so track not feel so smooth and perfect flat, or if intended as smooth track just ignore this.

Other than above this is incredible track!
I hope you do to all tracks from Shift 2 as i remember some very fun tracks. to recreate shift2 in AC with VR is another wow moment for me, so thank you for sharing this mod with community and i seriously look forward to next mod! I also add this to mod list page as everyone should try this mod 👍
For the jump, is intended in this way in the original track and I don't want to change it, I find very funny jumping off in that section with road and sport cars, I've already smoothed the road surface because the original mesh was low poly for AC physics. This track is very short an it's not intended for GT cars, it's more a place for track days or small trophies with road based car. For the road is hard to replicate the feel when you don't have any real data to compare with, this is a fictional a fictional track so I prefer to not overact in this section for now, I need to improve my 3D skills.

Just announcing my next project real quick

__custom_showroom_1583724144.jpg

FIA GT4 BoP Tune for the Hyundai Genesis Racing Coupe 2013 (by an unknown author, edited by AC Fanboy)

Planned Features:

• New Skins (some shown above)
  • New Sound
  • Performance benchmarked to Kunos MC GT4 and Cayman GT4
  • New Gearbox
ETA for this tune: sometime this week hopefully.

Here's another fictional tune I'm working on, this time for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe by (insert original author). Hopefully this can bring the Hyundai in line with the Kunos GT4 cars, and will give Hyundai fans more options for racing in Assetto Corsa. I'm a pretty big fan of the Genesis myself, so I can't wait to get this one done.

csp 1.46 is saying recommended i havnt seen those green letters in a long long long longggg time. do i even go up to .48? or just stay here? like is this the new shaders 1.25.40 benchmark the old one we would always resort to when trouble happened. when poop hit the fan you could always go back to version 1.25 preview 40 and it was golden i have a strong pc would 1.48 improve stuff or what?

It's worth taking a peek at 1.48. There's exhaust smoke and all kinds of fixes. You can always revert back.

Edit: Figured it out, now to figure out what the values are and do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
peterboese yesterday to 23:41
Sol 1.5 beta 2 please reset to defaults on last page of Sol_config app http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqg7q74uh0f5hdm/Sol_1.5_beta_2.7z/file https://www.dropbox.com/s/inwqzgplvn3qlrd/Sol 1.5 beta 2.7z?dl=0
- 3d clouds: reverted cloud speed to 100%
- 3d clouds: height dependency of track height
- 3d clouds: appearance dependency of track adaption fog level
- 3d clouds: added fps dependent clouds distance rendering
- 3d clouds: improved look with low sun angle, advanced lighting

- config: rearranged clouds page (6)
- config: added clouds__lower_quality_if_FPS_is_under

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back