Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
__custom_showroom_1583769176.jpg

Anyone else having a problem with the Guerilla Mods cars turning into the Shelby Cobra from the NFS Most Wanted 2012 cutscene?

It is encrypted. That's the problem. Kinda hate does guys who encrypted model that they didn't own, but what ever, since I don't have a right to rule them. So have fun I guess, sorry.

Darn that sucks. In their facebook group they removed the download link to every GT4 car they've made as well. Probably got too bent out of shape over people sharing around their free mods that they decided to remove all of them. Some modders really need to grow some spines and stop acting like they're gods amongst men or something like that.

Could someone PM the unencrypted versions of the mods? Seeing as there's no way to actually obtain them from anywhere now.

Darn that sucks. In their facebook group they removed the download link to every GT4 car they've made as well. Probably got too bent out of shape over people sharing around their free mods that they decided to remove all of them. Some modders really need to grow some spines and stop acting like they're gods amongst men or something like that.

Could someone PM the unencrypted versions of the mods? Seeing as there's no way to actually obtain them from anywhere now.
they're all encypted, they're fine in game they just look like that in the showroom

they're all encypted, they're fine in game they just look like that in the showroom

I'll give them a try, but damn is it an eyesore having them all with different UI from all my other cars. I updated the previews of all my cars in CM to match and now these ones are all different and I can't change them.

I'll give them a try, but damn is it an eyesore having them all with different UI from all my other cars. I updated the previews of all my cars in CM to match and now these ones are all different and I can't change them.
Yeah i know i didn't particularly want to have to take a photo in game for the preview but don't see any other option

Just an update on the Guerilla Mods facebook page, they said the cars will be available again (soon). How long that is, I have no clue.

It's just pure insanity that people are walling off their free stuff like this, taking it in and out of availability for no real reason other than ego.

Just an update on the Guerilla Mods facebook page, they said the cars will be available again (soon). How long that is, I have no clue.

It's just pure insanity that people are walling off their free stuff like this, taking it in and out of availability for no real reason other than ego.
They did it yesterday I'm pretty sure, wasback up within another hour or so I think

I don't believe, Even if they released like ver1.0, the Cars has some Bugs, And they said, that was a prereleased for the pack, before they solve it, And Even the Cars are free, the idea is that the Cars is for the followers in their fb page...

To have the choice ?
I mean, this is a bit of a strange remark since you lately posted a whole bunch of cars that were already available (even more than once)... ;)

It's totally true, fair point.
I mean the carpack was originally not very destined to be released like that, but more as updates for AC legends team, Legion cars or add-on one.
I know It's not the best way to make them public.

My view on the Audi is more on, lot of people for exemple release the same Ferrari or the Race car.
In my opinion, we should more focus on imroving already released cars, Like some of modders here do, and what I tried to do with the Alfa 33.

It's not a criticism, just a point of view, But I had the same back in F1challenge, rF1 and GTR2 era so.

This audi is awesome and much better than the other so that's it.

Anyway do some kept all the Apexxer cars? Some were marvelous and sadly I only kept the TS020.

It's totally true, fair point.
I mean the carpack was originally not very destined to be released like that, but more as updates for AC legends team, Legion cars or add-on one.
I know It's not the best way to make them public.

My view on the Audi is more on, lot of people for exemple release the same Ferrari or the Race car.
In my opinion, we should more focus on imroving already released cars, Like some of modders here do, and what I tried to do with the Alfa 33.

It's not a criticism, just a point of view, But I had the same back in F1challenge, rF1 and GTR2 era so.

This audi is awesome and much better than the other so that's it.

Anyway do some kept all the Apexxer cars? Some were marvelous and sadly I only kept the TS020.

This is something i look into aswell, Apexxer leave adn i want to add cars on main mod post, i could have some but i dont know what all names of cars were? if someone has list of cars he mod, i can try to find them , host them, and add them to main mod post in section called "apexxer mods"

This is something i look into aswell, Apexxer leave adn i want to add cars on main mod post, i could have some but i dont know what all names of cars were? if someone has list of cars he mod, i can try to find them , host them, and add them to main mod post in section called "apexxer mods"

In my memories,

TS020
R390 race and street
R91CP
Imprexa JGTC
Alpine Renault
TVR Speed 12
Oreca 07
Peugeot 908 Forza
Ginette GT4 or GT3
Panoz GT2
Jaguar XJR-9
Peugeot 905?
Lola LMP2 + the Dyson one
Jaguar XKRS
996 GT1 Street
CLK street
Oreca 03

At least

Nice!
I check my storage, archive and other sites now 👍

Seperate question:
Anyone see mod for Astra 1989/1990 GTE BTCC i never see this car in any game?
1989_astra_2.jpg

Astra GTE BTCC Donnington 1989

Last edited:
The model is encrypted in the showroom though, that's how that silver and blue monstrosity I posted above was created. If you try to race with it the model is fine and everything works properly but if you try to update the previews or view it in the showroom it comes up as a crazy looking blob.

Its weird though that you could copy their physics over to other mods...but you can't look at their mods in CM Showroom....
All they are trying to protect then is the car models?
Weird.

Its weird though that you could copy their physics over to other mods...but you can't look at their mods in CM Showroom....
All they are trying to protect then is the car models?
Weird.

Thats because they're attention seeking ____ , acting as though they have the same 4,000+ hours in a car as RSS. The "we need to take action" is just a way to try and make themselves feel important and relevant.

Thats why its the biggest joke in the modding arena. 4,000, 5,000+ man hours put into a single car from RSS, they dont encrypt. But now theres a niche group that makes an questionable level modded car and now they think they must protect it, like its an Apple patent :lol:
Have fun with that.

Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R Concept (1.0)

Screenshot-callaway-corvette-c7-gt3r-suzuka-2018-9-3-120-17-30-48.jpg

Description:
- New physics
- Supports light configs, position number LED and number plate lighting
- Uncompressed dds file for the #37 Suzuka 10h (set as default, compressed version is in the same folder)
- Custom shader patch needed!

Model based on: Corvette C7R, Corvette C7 Stingray
Sound from Corvette C7 Stingray (it's somehow louder than the original Stingray and goes to 8000 rpm, please don't judge me)
Suspension data is still same like C7R which is fine to me (There's no data available in the Internet)
Template for skinning is coming this week

Bugs:
- Visual bug: 'Racetech' logo which belongs to the new race seat appears through the rear window
- Some model errors: B-pillar doesn't look well due to model shape differences from original sources

Many thanks to:
M4MKey (Light configs)
Xela1 (EnduLights)
nsss (2016 ADAC GTM Skins)
speedracer1893 (2017 ADAC GTM Skins)
XAAMY (2019 ADAC GTM Skins)

Since there are differences in the bodywork between the real and the virtual car, I decided to put a "Concept" suffix to the name :lol:
(Until the models from R3E or other games are leaked)

Download:

https://sharemods.com/dddq8595cjgm/Callaway_Corvette_GT3-R_Concept_1.0.7z.html

My man, yes! I've been waiting a long time for this. Can't wait to sink my teeth into it.

McLaren F1 (1994)
Version 2.0 - 2020.03.09

CREDITS
Markos Kass for the great 3D model
Alez Cash for various updates
RealAKP for his awesome job with dirt/scratches textures!

89566117_516054622434084_2821015308347637760_o.jpg

CHANGELOG
- new suspension setup
- suspension geometry from Kunos
- more accurate engine power figure
- minor changes in aero
- increased max brake power
- adjusted differential
- tweaked shaders
- updated previews
- regenerated LOD files
- reworked base color of some skins
- exhaust smoke (CSP 0.1.47 or above only)
- VAO patch thanks to RealAKP (CSP only)
- implemented PBR materials (CSP only)
- 3D license plate (CSP only)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back