Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
I guess Legion's Ferrari 256 MI still needs some fixing :D
xYtUb57.png

If you had looked harder you would have noticed that the drivers feet stuck out the bottom too.
However, custom steering column installed, remember this is the Monza/Indianapolis that Ferrari hacked out of a 256, so anything is possible.
Only that the driver is in serious danger of braking his thumbs holding the wheel like that.
preview.jpg

Hllo friends, there would be some way for me to "demote" the position of certain drivers, who follow the following photos, real, and through the content manager as an example. I tried to modify some parameters found in the DRIVE3D file, inside the DATA folder, but did not modify anything. For those who understand, is it possible to modify this way? Follow the prints of Lotus 25 and Ferrari 158. Thank you in advance.
Not sure I understand what you need.

This blackcelica's filter with a few tweaks for taste. In the hyundai GT4 with GT4 tyre swap from the GIBBONS tyre machine, runs really well with the porsche GT4 and the guerrilla gt4 mods.

View attachment 900778

I was wondering, is the GIBBONS tire machine an AI you trained using the 'generate tires' functionality in Content Manager?

If so, I was wondering if you could send the files for the set you're using so I can try them out. If they're really good I might want to use those for the V2 release, with your permission of course.

How many compounds do you have? As far as I'm aware, all stock GT4 cars in AC and a couple mods I use only come with hard tires for some reason. It would be nice to have a full set of three compounds to choose from on the Genesis.

I was wondering, is the GIBBONS tire machine an AI you trained using the 'generate tires' functionality in Content Manager?

If so, I was wondering if you could send the files for the set you're using so I can try them out. If they're really good I might want to use those for the V2 release, with your permission of course.

How many compounds do you have? As far as I'm aware, all stock GT4 cars in AC and a couple mods I use only come with hard tires for some reason. It would be nice to have a full set of three compounds to choose from on the Genesis.
I don't know about all the different GT4 races around the world but here in the States for the Michelin Pilot Series, they get a wet and a dry compound. They don't get the soft, medium, hard thing. That's why you see GT4 cars having one set of tires in AC. As far as I would understand.

iks
What track is this? I really don't recognize it.

It's the fabulous Maple Valley, you can find it a few pages behind, if my memory is right.
If you don't find it, I will post the link tomorrow, too tired now, too late, going to sleep. :embarrassed:

Hello guys,

Imola is now available :cheers:

View attachment 899949

Good afternoon 👍

I already wrote this on RD, but I will write it here as well. Can not stress enough how important it is what you are doing. It's of course nice to have new content all the time, but breathing new life into legendary tracks is so much more important for extending the life of this sim. These tracks are legendary for a reason, because they offer the ultimate racing experience and most will always drive them more and come back to them. I hope you don't stop and keep on doing what you are doing. You are becoming a legend, and becoming one quick. Can not thank you enough!!!!

Has anyone noticed that the fbx can't be opened in ksEditor anymore after it's unpacked from kn5 by new CM (version 2068.36126)? I've downgraded to the old version (1976.36095) of CM and then I unpacked the kn5 again, now I can open the fbx again.
I also did a reinstall of FBX Converter, but didn't help.
Did this happen to anybody, too?

Same problem here,the car is totally black in ks-editor,i think some fix was done but now it looks like it's taken from Amiga test drive :-)

Watcha gang, hope everyone is doing OK out there.

I have search for this issue but cannot seem to find it mentioned here so far. The excellent Salzburgring from Sandrox doesn’t have any gravel in the gravel traps as per supplied image. Any ideas? As it distracts from an otherwise excellent circuit! ✌️

Attachments

• 084ADD1C-7EE7-492A-9280-31A0BF5C9104.jpeg
    084ADD1C-7EE7-492A-9280-31A0BF5C9104.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 30
Watcha gang, hope everyone is doing OK out there.

I have search for this issue but cannot seem to find it mentioned here so far. The excellent Salzburgring from Sandrox doesn’t have any gravel in the gravel traps as per supplied image. Any ideas? As it distracts from an otherwise excellent circuit! ✌️

What version of CSP are you using? Sounds like it could be an ini file problem. Check "~assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded" and "~assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks" for "salzburgring.ini". I only have the one in loaded and the track is fine on latest CSP.

EDIT:

My mistake, update to Legions fixed Salzburgring from their blog.

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
also there is great GT car Vector W8 was released on assettoland. But it has 5 gears and AWD instead of 3 grears and MR. i wonder who made it?!

I agree. According to the file: made by 1st Racing Studio or 1st Studio Racing. I have not found their mods to be that great thus far, but I like that they are releasing mods for free! I remember the Vector from GT. :)

I have recently download the Porsche GT1 mod from Assettoland. But I found that there is "purplish color" when I toggled the lights on.
How can I fix it? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_al_porsche_993_gt1_tsukuba_circuit_18-3-120-20-48-56.jpg
    Screenshot_al_porsche_993_gt1_tsukuba_circuit_18-3-120-20-48-56.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 44
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back