Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
MrLonguinha, here's what you can do: clonate a car folder and use the driver model as the car's kn5. Open in CM showroom, and.. you got it from there?

ello friend, thank you. But I did it another way. I verified that I have 2 cars by Legion (one Ferrari and one that I don't remember now, because at the moment I am not on my PC), where is the .DDS file (of the helmet), and 2 others related to "driver's head" , like those of the FIFA game in which the frontal plane and the two lateral planes appear. I saw that in the Ferrari skins, one appears with a red helmet and another with a yellow color. From this model I intend to make the colors of the main drivers from 1955 to 1964. And another driver model that I found in a Maserati 4CLT, with the traditional caps of the drivers of the 50s, I intend to diversify the colors, for the pilots from 1950 to 1954 , and some until 1958, as was the case with Juan M. Fangio, who used this model until his retirement in 1958.

Is there a new R8 LMS GT3 mod? Please tell me where to get the car for this skin?

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/montaplast-by-land-motorsport-vln-6-8-9-2018.31497/

screenshot_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_ks_nordschleife_17-3-120-13-57-5-jpg.355854

Official DLC from RTR pack

Maybe something on GRAPHICS ADJUSTMENTS tab, relate to PBR?

View attachment 900621
Ah, the one on the far right was unticked. The cockpit looks like your photos now.
I think the 'metal' effect is a bit too shiny on the trim - it looks like mirror-finish chrome but also with a weird ripple effect. I copied brushed chrome settings from the Eagle Speedster and it looks a little more like the 'brushed aluminium' material of the actual car (but far from perfect), but the dimples in the air vent surrounds disappear for some reason, and the pedals turn into big flat slabs. Interesting!

Original (shiny and rippled):
Screenshot_accr_audi_tt_32_quattro_dsg_maple_valley_fm7_17-3-120-18-24-8.jpg

New satin finish - still not close to the real vents (dimples disappear and grid turns to chrome)
Screenshot_accr_audi_tt_32_quattro_dsg_maple_valley_fm7_17-3-120-18-48-59.jpg

These experimental PBR shaders are going to be interesting to tweak..! :ill:

Does anyone know how the Never Driven category works in CM? I took a look at it and I've driven the majority of the car listed at least once...:confused::rolleyes:

KENNETH is working on a conversion from virtua_lm (one of the best mods for f1 challenge). I am redoing the physics of the cars he gave us acces.
I started with The Jaguar XJR-14, Nissan P35 and Allard J2X-C. I am inspiring myself from the physics of MclarenF1Papa (he is very good at this).
Hope you like it.
Allard https://mega.nz/#!1xkEmIjB!8YLe8hmc3pCFjBetdGCh7wwuEFDEDL_ItjJGLmYlLro
Jaguar https://mega.nz/#!ZklEDCII!-8v6H16CnR8qirESv5dBdwg3rXov1oq58B_Qg-2fLCI
Nissan https://mega.nz/#!Y80iDQQC!w7DtsjqaINtycFLu-ISyTFqdm8n4smbyHJeU6p469SA
Mods for these cars all currently exist. Are these reworks of the existing mods?

Does anyone know how the Never Driven category works in CM? I took a look at it and I've driven the majority of the car listed at least once...:confused::rolleyes:
I just looked and I have the same thing. I was thinking it's maybe cars that haven't recorded any miles on them for whatever reason (practice mode etc) but it's not that as there's cars in my list that have plenty of miles on them in amongst the one's that have zero miles. Must be a CM glitch.

They're painful, but I'm quartined so everything is entertaining! :lol:
That brushed aluminium you posted looks really nice!
There will be a proper and more appropriate brushed aluminium shader that can be copied from a Kunos car but I just happened to have that one saved as a preset. It's not ideal but I just wanted to see how PBR affected things.
It's weird that the dimples on the circular vent surround disappeared - I'm guessing they were a maybe a bump map rather than part of the geometry? No idea really, but it's fun trying to work it out.

There will be a proper and more appropriate brushed aluminium shader that can be copied from a Kunos car but I just happened to have that one saved as a preset. It's not ideal but I just wanted to see how PBR affected things.
It's weird that the dimples on the circular vent surround disappeared - I'm guessing they were a maybe a bump map rather than part of the geometry? No idea really, but it's fun trying to work it out.
What does PBR stand for?

Saw a few posts asking about the tyres machine generator. I've been using it for ages without any issues, it basically takes existing tyres that you specify and uses their characteristics to create a new tyre type that can then be generated and applied to different cars.

Using Kunos cars and the occasional top quality mod car, I've created numerous 'machines' that generate tyres for most scenarios (I've only done what I've needed so far - if people like this I may update it in future with other options), you can get them and both a readme/explanation file with install and use instructions attached:

https://mega.nz/#!TxEwBCaT!OLWXpKC0_5SkDoB38JZtgFaJST5SI71lK1owaWryMyY

Saw a few posts asking about the tyres machine generator. I've been using it for ages without any issues, it basically takes existing tyres that you specify and uses their characteristics to create a new tyre type that can then be generated and applied to different cars.

Using Kunos cars and the occasional top quality mod car, I've created numerous 'machines' that generate tyres for most scenarios (I've only done what I've needed so far - if people like this I may update it in future with other options), you can get them and both a readme/explanation file with install and use instructions attached:

Thanks for this.

Hllo friends, there would be some way for me to "demote" the position of certain drivers, who follow the following photos, real, and through the content manager as an example. I tried to modify some parameters found in the DRIVE3D file, inside the DATA folder, but did not modify anything. For those who understand, is it possible to modify this way? Follow the prints of Lotus 25 and Ferrari 158. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Lotus25.Real.png
    Lotus25.Real.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Lotus25.Content.png
    Lotus25.Content.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Ferrari158.Real.png
    Ferrari158.Real.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Ferrari158.Content1.png
    Ferrari158.Content1.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Lotus25.Real.png
    Lotus25.Real.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Lotus25.Content.png
    Lotus25.Content.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Ferrari158.Real.png
    Ferrari158.Real.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Ferrari158.Content1.png
    Ferrari158.Content1.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 33
Another user asked for the R8 LMS and he pointed the DLC that contains it

???????

I said Official DLC = Kunos DLC, then I said RTR Pack it mean Ready To Race pack.

If I said DP1 mean Dream Pack 1 or JP that mean Japanese Pack. It already old terms since 2016

Sorry, I did not realized what was going on, just that someone posted a Kunos DLC from 2017, as an official DLC from RTR which was weird to me.
My mistake.

This is amazing. thank you so much for sharing this work.

Here are the blackcelica´s recommended settings (copied from RD):

Page 0 blacklevel compensation 30 (depends on your monitor) colourwhitebalance -2
Page 1 ppfilter modify all on
Page 5 sky blue preset 10, sky smog % 150
Page 6 cloud render 1 (3D)

Also, set ingame saturation to 85% (vanilla AC settings).

N.B.: sky smog is quite tarting, don´t know if that will be everybody´s darling but I like it.

This blackcelica's filter with a few tweaks for taste. In the hyundai GT4 with GT4 tyre swap from the GIBBONS tyre machine, runs really well with the porsche GT4 and the guerrilla gt4 mods.

Screenshot_hyundai_genesis_gt4_ks_silverstone_17-3-120-23-14-45.jpg

Hi guys
I have a problem with the last version of CM, it is self-deleting. I am the only one in this case?

My issue is that it keeps disabling cars, I select one but then the button stays green and every time I left click anywhere on the page it keeps disabling cars with each click.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back