Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
I have an issue in CM, my disable or enable button get stuck and every time I click (anywhere) it disable the next car.

Last edited:
Ford GT 2017 fixed took me so many tries to get an baidu account working just for this anyway the car's wing now finally works both the wing and airbrake move rev lights are added to meet the actual 2017 GT and maybe some power adjustments? enjoy the mod.
Note if you are the creator of this mod and want it removed from here just pm me.

__custom_showroom_1584456156.jpg

__custom_showroom_1584456196.jpg

Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro DSG
Version 3.1 - 2020.03.17

Graphics update for the Audi, now is up-to-date with latest CSP!

89939813_520302932009253_474363078960480256_o.jpg

FULL CHANGELOG

- corrected downshift time
- tweaked chrome, rim and tyres materials
- VAO patch (thanks to RealAKP)
- skins with CSP materials
- PBR interior materials (CSP only)
- exhaust smoke (CSP 0.1.47 or above only)

DOWNLOAD HERE
Nice updates, but the interior is blacker than an undertaker's eyebrows. Is it the VAO making it so dark? Shader values seem very odd and a lot of materials don't seem to respond to alterations. The cockpit is almost in silhouette. It's so black it's almost got its own gravity field. Any idea why?

Nice updates, but the interior is blacker than an undertaker's eyebrows. Is it the VAO making it so dark? Shader values seem very odd and a lot of materials don't seem to respond to alterations. The cockpit is almost in silhouette. It's so black it's almost got its own gravity field. Any idea why?

Don't know why, I didn't change anything in the shaders from the previous version, apart from the three materials specified in the changelog. All the changes I've done are in the ext_config.ini with PBR materials. That's why your changes in the shaders didn't seem to work.
And this is how it looks on my system:

upload_2020-3-17_16-35-0.png

It's pretty good to my eyes!

It seems i'm unable to download from Beto's FB page the Aventador, The ZR1 pack and the NSX. Did he remove those?
Still all there in all their splendor.

Is the Hyundai GT4 an existing GT4 car or is it fictional?
Somewhat existing although others answered that already.

Ford GT 2017 fixed took me so many tries to get an baidu account working just for this anyway the car's wing now finally works both the wing and airbrake move rev lights are added to meet the actual 2017 GT and maybe some power adjustments? enjoy the mod.
Note if you are the creator of this mod and want it removed from here just pm me.

Thanks much for this. This car has been on my list of cars to work on because it just didn't get the love it deserved. Something like 900hp if I remember correctly? ? ? Hmm. Thanks for the animations. I'm going to rework power and suspension as soon as I can.

Is the Hyundai GT4 an existing GT4 car or is it fictional?

Interestingly enough I was able to find a 'Genesis GT4' for sale here:

https://www.racedandrallied.com/race-cars-for-sale/genesis-coupe-38-v6-gt4

It could be yours for only 65,000 euros.

There is limited information floating around about it online like from that website linked earlier, and there is a youtube video of one running (which was the youtube video that convinced me to use the Lotus Evora sound file) but it's unknown to me if one has ever taken part in an official FIA race.

Don't know why, I didn't change anything in the shaders from the previous version, apart from the three materials specified in the changelog. All the changes I've done are in the ext_config.ini with PBR materials. That's why your changes in the shaders didn't seem to work.

View attachment 900612

Mine looks like that, but pitch black. I don't think it's a PP setting either because the old car (and original doner) have the same issue and I was on other filters back then. How does it look for other people?
Edit: just saw Fana's image. Mine looks nothing like that. Must be a CSP setting somewhere, I guess.

In mine too.
That is, as long as I don't use headlights:

Sorry about that, just delete those lines in ext-config.ini
[Material_Plastic_v2]
Meshes = interior_gauges
Brightness = 1.5

Mine looks like that, but pitch black. I don't think it's a PP setting either because the old car (and original doner) have the same issue and I was on other filters back then. How does it look for other people?
Edit: just saw Fana's image. Mine looks nothing like that. Must be a CSP setting somewhere, I guess.

Maybe something on GRAPHICS ADJUSTMENTS tab, relate to PBR?

upload_2020-3-17_17-22-6.png

First of all thanks for this 'make over'! Looks very good

Three things I noticed:
- same as @Fanapryde wrote: when turning on lights the dashboard is blurry red (edit: already a solution for that).
- Is the gap between the rearwheels and the rear fender ok? See example2:

Not car specfic:
- The steering wheel shadow in the dashboard flashes only the first metres after the start. See example. This only happens at Imola (both the original as well as the Revised version).
I also tried Spa and Nürburgring and then it does not flash. So I think it has something to do with track shadows?

Last edited:
@Masscot Try to change shader values like this: ksAmbient: 1.5 - ksDiffuse: 0.22 - ksSpecular: 0.065 - ksSpecularEXP: 2.55 rest as before. Se if it gets any better. Mine dashboard was also super black/dark.
Thanks - I'll bookmark these but I'd prefer to find out why it looks nothing like AC Modder's photo (or Fana's pic or BrainsBush's video) with the default settings. There must be a reason.

Tried opening Steam this morning, I get greeted to the 'updating steam' window with the green loading bar.

It closes, Steam never opens afterwards. Content Manager is also running.

I click Steam again to open it, Windows returns an error message saying both shortcuts for Content Manager and Steam are corrupted.

I think "odd, but I'll try again" so I log out and log back into my user.

Windows deletes both shortcuts from my toolbar. Desktop shortcuts are broken and delete themselves also.

Now I forget where the Steam and Content Manager .exe files are located. I always choose basic install options.

Tried opening Steam this morning, I get greeted to the 'updating steam' window with the green loading bar.

It closes, Steam never opens afterwards. Content Manager is also running.

I click Steam again to open it, Windows returns an error message saying both shortcuts for Content Manager and Steam are corrupted.

I think "odd, but I'll try again" so I log out and log back into my user.

Windows deletes both shortcuts from my toolbar. Desktop shortcuts are broken and delete themselves also.

Now I forget where the Steam and Content Manager .exe files are located. I always choose basic install options.

You've got some windows problems going on there by the sounds of it. When was the last time you ran a virus / malware scan?
Also do you use any cleaning/registry cleaning software like Glary Utilities?

You've got some windows problems going on there by the sounds of it. When was the last time you ran a virus / malware scan?
Also do you use any cleaning/registry cleaning software like Glary Utilities?

I have McAfee internet security installed on my computer and it's always active. Haven't been downloading anything from sketchy sites recently, just MEGA and Google Drive.

@AC Modder All looks good to me in the cockpit too - but I find the bonnet/hood cam is missing the bonnet and is way to high up. I sometimes like to drive with this cam so is there a way to change that? Otherwise it's a nice little car :cheers:

KENNETH is working on a conversion from virtua_lm (one of the best mods for f1 challenge). I am redoing the physics of the cars he gave us acces.
I started with The Jaguar XJR-14, Nissan P35 and Allard J2X-C. I am inspiring myself from the physics of MclarenF1Papa (he is very good at this).
Hope you like it.
Allard https://mega.nz/#!1xkEmIjB!8YLe8hmc3pCFjBetdGCh7wwuEFDEDL_ItjJGLmYlLro
Jaguar https://mega.nz/#!ZklEDCII!-8v6H16CnR8qirESv5dBdwg3rXov1oq58B_Qg-2fLCI
Nissan https://mega.nz/#!Y80iDQQC!w7DtsjqaINtycFLu-ISyTFqdm8n4smbyHJeU6p469SA

Attachments

• Allard.jpg
    Allard.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_imsa_jaguar_xjr14_1992_limerock_raceway_fm7_1-10-119-19-40-27.jpg
    Screenshot_imsa_jaguar_xjr14_1992_limerock_raceway_fm7_1-10-119-19-40-27.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_imsa_nissan_p35_1994_limerock_raceway_fm7_1-10-119-20-11-12.jpg
    Screenshot_imsa_nissan_p35_1994_limerock_raceway_fm7_1-10-119-20-11-12.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 118
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back