Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,854 comments
Hi to all .. I need some tips to make a fence on a track that i'm trying to do ... on ksEditor, if I put AlphaBlend everything is ok but "in game" a see some black part .... if I put alpha test in ksEditor the fence is not so good
View attachment 903848 View attachment 903849 View attachment 903850
attached the 2 different ksEditors value and the result in game with AlphaBlend

thanks in advance

Change the transparency of the fence object.

Are you just showing off car mod or asking a question :D
Was asking a question, perhaps I should have included more question marks. The polished rims have a distracting moving, shimmer when the car is at rest. Was trying to find out how to eliminate that.
Not skilled enough to show off and even if I was, it's not in my nature:yuck:

?General question to the more experienced amongst us:
I often see posts where the modder will state "improved or updated shaders." What exactly does that entail and how is it done? Is it something that can be done in CM? or 3DSimEd? or Blender? How do you determine which shaders a particular mod is using? How/where do you find others?

I hope that's enough question marks for all to get my drift, :lol:

Edit: I found out where the shaders are listed for a material in 3DSimEd but where do you find a glossary of what all those shaders do? The AC pipeline perhaps?
Where would I find new ones and how would I add them to a project?

Last edited:
How can i see the rear shark fins on legion's 1971 917K in CM showroom?
Hi ! ;)

I got the same "problem" today but I found myself the solution.

You have to look into the main folder of the car and you will see several KN5 files.
You have to choose the "porsche_917k_71_TWO_FLAPS" one (renaming temporary this KN5 file by the same name as the main one "porsche_917k_71").
After you done your previews, don’t forget to rename the main file "porsche_917k_71", and rename the other one "porsche_917k_71_TWO_FLAPS" like It was at the beginning.

I hope It’s clear..! :embarrassed:

Legion's Original Preview

Mine 1st Try (Unhappy! ^^)

Mine 2nd Try (So Happy !!!)

Last edited:
I realy have a crush for the Lancia 037 stradale
Screenshot_lancia_037_str_maple_valley_fm7_29-3-120-15-26-28.jpg

Sadly it has only v2 tyres. After all day trying to create some v10 tyres (F 205/55 16, R 225/50 16) for it, I only messed it up.
Maybe somebody else could achieve this task.
The car`s definitly worth the effort!

link: https://mega.nz/#!Hi5XjaQD!GFVaj-kVP5eHXfEC4nfNivFdhc68Tnn9hLnRZdM03Oo

I've done some cockpit and shader improvements that I can post too. Not sure who owns the mod though.
I did see who made it on Facebook I think. He said he was happy that people were improving it as he couldn’t progress himself. Post your edit up and I’ll remove my link so people grab the latest version 👍

Edit:

“...Thanks ,shadows,physics,reflections it was all to improve.
The base was found on Turkish 3d forum,I converted to assetto corsa.
The change of work and a total lack of time caused me to close my group, this mercedes and many other projects were not finished.”

- Kuba LB

A debut in Assetto Corsa for this car, but it needs a lot of work. Shaders are all over the place. Hopefully the modder will bring it up to scratch.

Porsche 968 Turbo S 1993 by Thuakien Lu II
Model from FH4
Physics by dragster666
3d model animation by Thuakien Lu II
Download: https://mega.nz/#!AQFhQQSb!9VNC0TjbjXVFra3HnevWRpF4-S_Dj4bDcYv9E7A7kos

View attachment 903747
It's definitely got some potential. The interior seems quite a bit better than the exterior and the wheels and ride height are easily fixed unless showroom authenticity is a requirement, but it does still need quite a bit of TLC in the graphics and physics area. The big V8 engine SFX is hilarious though.

I did see who made it on Facebook I think. He said he was happy that people were improving it as he couldn’t progress himself. Post your edit up and I’ll remove my link so people grab the latest version 👍
I've done some cockpit and shader improvements that I can post too. Not sure who owns the mod though.

Is this box on wheels any good?

If you are on a legal copy of AC a steam integry check always does the job especially in restoring messed up files. I´ve had the same issues years ago and it worked. In general I don´t like your approach to create a new profile here and ask for a link to official paid content.

Believe it or not, I'm not that new here but was only a reader in this thread. In general what I don't like about you, is your attitude and aproach to make it look like I'm trying to get the track for free here... Believe me I don't need it that much. ;-)

For your information, the problem is, that the game crashes when I load my KS Nordschleife and change the PP Filter.
If I use a modded layout with modded textures, everything is fine and the game is not crashing.
I uninstalled and newly installed CSP (from V0.1.46 till V0.1.50), tried to "originalize" the Folder of "nordschleife" in ks_nordschleife as good as possible including a filescan and restore via Steam. Nothing worked.

I did not want to drive to my company today (on a sunday) and take the original file from my unmodded version on the PC there, which I did meanwhile btw...

If you like to, have a look at my Steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035088024/ to make sure im not trying to scrounge anything here. I really don't have to. ;-)

Have a nice evening mate. :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back