Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,859 comments
I honestly don't think I've ever been called a Nice and Gentle boy :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

On a different note I have finished the Gulf Porsche 917 LH skin. The model is different to some of the images (depending on what web site you look at) so I used a tiny bit of Artistic Licence - basically I improvised a little bit. But yeah I'll post up a link in a mo. And if anyone thinks it needs any more logos or anything is in the wrong place please let me know and I'll change it. This has proper AO map now because thanks to @norms and @GzeroD I now understand what I'm doing :cheers:
Yeah, I'm aware You are a Punk with a dog but I'm able to see beyound the appearences... and I got always a lot of sympathy for my english neighbors !

Take it easy for the (perfect) skin and, if in the past I was in the "Police Realism Society" (I was in charge for the sounds exactly !^^), I left it !
All You will do for this beast will be warmly welcome. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

Released:

Porsche 917K - Martini International Racing Team #22 - 24 hours of Le Mans 1971 (8K / 4K skin)

Special thanks to @GzeroD for creating these amazing Porsche variants.

49717768051_90838ded91_k.jpg
RHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! (Say it in french !^^) :eek: :bowdown:👍

Sorry for the enthusiasm..! ;)

Porsche 917K (1971) / Martini Skin

Porsche 917LH (1970) / Gulf Skin

Last edited:
Ever seen this error before?

upload_2020-3-30_22-33-30.png

Files is where it supposed too.

I've just done a computer reinstall (not reinstalled AC) I really don't want to verify the files. :(

Crashes when loading race, says it may be shaders patches fault, but reinstall did not help

edit.

upload_2020-3-30_22-40-9.png

looks bugged.

edit2. Well, that was new. Moved the file out of the folder to my documents, suddenly i could open it. moved it back. game works.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm aware You are a Punk with a dog but I'm able to see betound the appearences... and I got always a lot of sympathy for my english neighbors !

Take it easy for the (perfect) skin and, if in the past I was in the "Police Realism Society" (I was in charge for the sounds exactly !^^), I left it !
All You will do for this beast will be warmly welcome. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

RHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! (Say it in french !^^) :eek: :bowdown:👍

Sorry for the enthusiasm..! ;)

Not a punk but I do have a dog...I'm also half French so I have sympathy for those on both sides of the English Channel.
And don't worry, your enthusiasm is always welcome as far as i'm concerned - beats seeing people moaning about how we are all a bunch of idiots @ gtplanet and should be hung, drawn and quartered or fed to the Guillotine :D

by the way

RHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

Is it my imagination or do cars now sound really quiet and muffled from the cockpit compared to how they used to (pre-CM update)? Even convertibles seem affected.
Switch to chase cam and it sounds normal, but it's like volume in the cockpit has been deadened.

This thread is getting more difficult to follow lol I must've missed that Porsche 917, could anyone direct me to the post for the link? or better yet if someone have one with all the additional skins would be sweet :D

Ever seen this error before?

View attachment 904166

Files is where it supposed too.

I've just done a computer reinstall (not reinstalled AC) I really don't want to verify the files. :(

Crashes when loading race, says it may be shaders patches fault, but reinstall did not help

edit.

View attachment 904167

looks bugged.

edit2. Well, that was new. Moved the file out of the folder to my documents, suddenly i could open it. moved it back. game works.

Sorry, I was a bit slow to reply....I was about to suggest doing what you just did or copying another ppfilter and renaming it to default.ini but it seems like you got there anyways. Strange errors and crashes are becoming more common and it looks like it's down to the amount of changes that Content Manager or CSP are making to the base game.

Sorry, I was a bit slow to reply....I was about to suggest doing what you just did or copying another ppfilter and renaming it to default.ini but it seems like you got there anyways. Strange errors and crashes are becoming more common and it looks like it's down to the amount of changes that Content Manager or CSP are making to the base game.
Thanks either way. Yeah, there's been alot lately.

Legion's 917K....
What witchcraft is this where several different bodywork options are swapped out ... just by selecting a different skin..?

View attachment 904171

He is definitely on a roll, me when I saw that he released an update for the 917LH as well today:

psychporsche.png

*silently opens CM and PS, creates 8K AO, wire and COLOR layers and starts looking for 1970 Le Mans reference photos.*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Masscot

I just tested the Porsche 917K (I know the sound sensations and feelings so much)... I think the last update for the miscellaneous sounds put the mess in interior view (not the exterior one) !

I will put the previous version, stay tuned !

@Masscot

I just tested the Porsche 917K (I know the sound sensations and feelings so much)... I think the last update for the miscellaneous sounds put the mess in interior view (not the exterior one) !

I will put the previous version, stay tuned !
Ah, of course - it might be |Mr|Mike's update. Didn't think of that!

That 'frog' is Hypnotoad, and he's now got your credit card details.

LOL I've never heard of him before...luckily my credit card is maxed out already

Hypnotoad is a large toad-like creature that has large oscillating multicolored eyes, and emits a droning hum. His eyes glow all the time. The toad apparently uses these as a power of hypnotism on surrounding people and animals.[1] Hypnotoad hypnotizes sheep into a pen at a pet contest and then hypnotizes the judges and the audience into awarding him first prize (see clip below). He is also known to hypnotize crew workers into committing suicide when his show is interrupted and to hypnotize people into writing internet articles about ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back