Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,854 comments
What car is it?
Yamaha OX99-11 - its a very old low poly model that im upscaling.

__custom_showroom_1682155882.png

this wheel would also suffice

1992%20Yamaha%20OX99-11_10.jpg

Hey ! did you try the subdvision plugin on blender ? Maybe you can have a better render !
Nope, not proficient in blender but tried and it came out looking real weird.

Yamaha OX99-11 - its a very old low poly model that im upscaling.

View attachment 1249855

this wheel would also suffice

1992%20Yamaha%20OX99-11_10.jpg

Nope, not proficient in blender but tried and it came out looking real weird.
You've probably found this page, but just in case, some good reference photos.

DLEDMV-Yamaha-OX99-11-05.jpg

DLEDMV-Yamaha-OX99-11-08.jpg

After a week, I'm finally back in action with Assetto Corsa. After finishing my tax return last weekend, late Saturday night, I got up the next morning to take the day off and enjoy some sim racing in AC. I turned on my sim/gaming PC, and saw the message below. I think a Windows update got "confused" and created a bootsector on a different drive.

I finally had the time yesterday to disconnect all the additional hard drives, install a new OS, drivers, utilities, and apps. Then I copied my User Appdata and Documents folders from a system backup. I reconnected the other drives one at a time, tested, and confirmed they weren't set up as boot drives, then "reconnected" all my game Libraries to Steam. I'm actually glad I went ahead and started with a new OS install, as my gaming PC had been doing wonky things and slowing down for over a year. Now it's all perky and fast again.

Assetto Corsa only had a little hiccup, as it asked for a Microsoft .Net install before it would load a track.

In case this happens to you, don't panic, relax, and take your time!

An operating system wasn't found cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Another new track from Sergio Loro:

Mercedes 60s
This is the sixth track for the completely updated Uruguay Track Pack. The Track is relatively unspectacular. 🙄

Sergio made good side lines for the AI. So no new needded this time. However I made a little update to my fix for the pack because Sergio fixed the dirt effect for Salto by himself. And I've added the new layouts for El Pinar.

20230422171910_1.jpg

PS : If I can catch up Sergio by mail we might will have another update of a small but great track from Finnland.

Last edited:
Another new track from Sergio Loro:

Mercedes 60s
This is the sixth track for the completely updated Uruguay Track Pack. The Track is relatively unspectacular. 🙄

Sergio made good side lines for the AI. So no new needded this time. However I made a little update to my fix for the pack because Sergio fixed the dirt effect for Salto by himself. And I've added the new layouts for El Pinar.

View attachment 1249902

PS : If I can catch up Sergio by mail we might will have another update of a small but great track from Finnland.

He's very active on Discord and Facebook if that helps. I mean, I'll drive you to his doorstep for a modern update to either of his two Finnish tracks...

Interesting update for AI and rain for CSP, I feel like before they ran the same laptime regardless its rain or dry while I'm tiptoeing around. Is it actually gonna be affected by rain now?

Can u tell what are the main changes or improvements to the 0.83 v ?
euh , such long time i did those ,

V1.0 are gettings , new extensions , sound extensions ( corrected volumes and tweaked some stuff ) New physiks (all ) some bugs corrected on models , drivers animation corrected ,new BOP , all cars are now having same acceleration and max speed ( we did drag race for that ) that s all i remember for now ^^ i just need people to give me data for my BOP but needs lot of test , so need people with commitment, not 10 laps a week if u see what i mean ^^

vrc lithium 2023 is out !
also they made mexico eprix track

That's super neat! How many pitboxes does the Mexico track have?

Also I have a suspension question! A car I'm working on pitches pretty dramatically when, for instance, you floor the gas or the brakes. Sometimes meaning you lift a wheel when going through corners! :embarrassed:

What would I need to change to the suspension to make this longitudinal pitching less exaggerated? While preserving lateral rolly-pollyness?

Last edited:
GTPlanet Modding Team Presents

View attachment 840205

Cadillac DPI-V.R.

Right in time for the Race at Road America, here is the Cadillac DPI with all 6 skins plus a bonus 2018 skin.

car model imported and provided by K E N N E T H
skins, data and mapping by gladbecker82/AlexBfromG
PLED added and side mirrors fixed by delpinsky
simple UV work and mirror fix made by LeBluem

https://we.tl/t-nqsh0CzbwI
https://mega.nz/#!xE9EjKZT!qDu9mb2U5JAL_CoJNspwKQSS53WDG8XMPeuoag1amso

:gtpflag:have fun:gtpflag:
Screenshot_f302_mazda_rt24-p_rt_daytona_22-3-123-17-33-0.jpg

Mazda RT24-P

Last edited:
Quick question: I have the URD Bayro 4 (BMW M4 GT3) but it's way faster (more or less 2 seconds) than any other GT3 car I have. Is there any way to make it slower / change its specs?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back