Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Settings > Content Manager > Custom Showroom > Use CSP for final preview renders.

With that option enabled every preview you generate will use CSP and encrypted cars and extension will be visible
I don't see "Use CSP for final renders" on that settings page.
Do you mean the "Use Custom Showroom for previews" setting?
As shown, it's selected, but I still have a few encrypted mods that won't render correctly.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I'll wait until a tested version is available.
Last time I updated to a non-tested version, it screwed up CSP and SOL. Every track had black skies.
Yep, me too... Since I've messed things up from time to time, I've become a nervous chicken when it comes to updating to little tested versions of anything... 😬

Last edited:
Yep, me too... Since I've messed things up from time to time, I've become a nervous chicken when it comes to updating to little tested versions of anything... 😬
With latest Pure 0.190 and latest CM 0.8.2569.39678 everything runs fine and there is no need to be afraid of screwing things up like black skies. If people encounter problems I assume they did not follow the guidelines how to install pure or sol properly. CSP preview 218 is another story though.

Hello, do you like Le Mans-es? Do you like 1964s? Well, have I got good news for you...

View attachment 1271132
Lotus Elan Le Mans 1964

View attachment 1271133
Ferrari 250 GTO/64 Le Mans 1964
I do, and I do, and very much ta for these.
Your number shapes are so, so spot on, even down to the sad mis-fonted #27 :)
Not sure that I'd agree with the blue stripe, nose and wheels on the #25, tho.
Maranello Concessionaires were pretty consistent with their liveries?
I made this using the (I think) original Bazza version, with your number roundels.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi Guys & Girls

Just after some advise. I recently purchased the new urd_darche_992_23 car mod which is great fun...However when driving at night on any track the headlights are so ridiculously bright compared to my Kunos & other paid cars mods it's making my eyes bleed.
I'm running latest version CSP 0.8.2561.39678, 0.1.80-preview218 shader patch ID 2363. Pure 0.190 pp Filter Pure Candy.
Is anybody else encountering the same problem with this car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. See attached lighting FX settings.
Thanks in advance Shysterz ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-07 105803.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-07 105803.png
    105 KB · Views: 13
transsf-6.png

GPLmania season Part 7 - Gems from the East

RELEASE of 4 tracks from the former DDR and a new championship

DDR-Strecken-Fest (GDR tracks party) today! We are going behind the Berlin Wall and driving the best tracks from the former German Democratic Republic. Together with a spin off championship with all the old and new tracks from the east side of Germany.

All tracks are heavely overhauled, or new conversions. Thank you Andre for the permission!

The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive. Part 6 contains all work of previous parts.

All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.

Changelog Part 7:
-added "Gems from the East" championship
-added Solitude 1964 for "Into the woods"
-fixed a broken link for the Lotus 49c

new spin off GPLmania championship:

preview spin off series.jpg

RELEASE of Dessauer Rennstrecke 1956

Fixed to previous versions:
-reconvert of all objects and materials
-new loading screens
-new AI
-new UI and data
-fixed double sided objects
-debug for key objects
-fixed some normals
-rebuild pit area
-new extension config with GrassFX, RainFX and water shader
-purged scene file for less size
-added ideal line and overlays for time attack mode
-new Start-Finish texture
-corrected track length
-more pit spots (28)
-moved starting spots backward behind the white lines of the spots
-added option for more bumpy road in extras folder
-added cams by DaBaeda

preview before-after to previous versions.jpg

bgr01.jpg

RELEASE of Halle-Saale-Schleife 1967

Fixed:
-cars falling through the scene (reconvert objects because Terra made the key objects double sided, which caused the falling through the scene situation)
-new loading screens
-fixed trees
-new AI
-new UI and data
-debug for key objects
-fixed some normals
-rebuild pit area
-overhauled extension config with GrassFX, RainFX and water shader
-corrected track length
-added cams by DaBaeda

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg

RELEASE of Leipziger Stadtparkrennen 1958

Fixed:
-cars falling through the scene (reconvert objects because Terra made the key objects double sided, which caused the falling through the scene situation)
-new loading screens
-fixed trees
-new AI
-new UI and data
-debug for key objects
-added geo location
-fixed some normals
-rebuild pit area
-complete new extension config with GrassFX, RainFX and water shader
-added cable fix by Masscot
-added track description by Fanapryde
-fixed wrong timing cube
-optimized FPS performance, still bit heavy for old systems in the forest part
-added cams by DaBaeda

bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg

And here the surprise for Mario: :)

UPDATE of Sachsenring 1967

v2.0
-new AI , 3.5 sec faster
-purged files for less file size
-upscaled all materials
-added loading screens
-shader overhaul
-new UI
-raised pit spots to 30
-fixed thin hairlines over some textures
-new skybox, can be deactivated in extension file
-reworked CSP, added RainFX
-new cams by DaBaeda
-optional road meshes in extras folder (for more bumpy feeling)
-fixed sticky walls

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg

Recommended cars for the tracks:

Last edited:
São Paulo Street Circuit v1.0

The São Paulo Street Circuit is a street circuit in São Paulo, Brazil which hosted the São Paulo Indy 300 between 2010–2013.
The track was 4.081 km (2.536 mi) long and consisted of 11 turns. Even though it was a temporary circuit, it still had a permanent seating capacity of 30,000 people as it passes through the Anhembi Sambadrome. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-40 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Tommy78
-Thank you for giving me permission.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @slider666 , @Fanapryde , TITI

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Denver Thurston.

Last edited:
I still got an error message due to some memory leak after a while when updating multiple car previews at once.
Any further testing? Can anyone else verify if it's fixed for them? I'm tempted to update CM for the first time in 2 years but can't be bothered if it's still failing in most circumstances.

Hi Guys & Girls

Just after some advise. I recently purchased the new urd_darche_992_23 car mod which is great fun...However when driving at night on any track the headlights are so ridiculously bright compared to my Kunos & other paid cars mods it's making my eyes bleed.
I'm running latest version CSP 0.8.2561.39678, 0.1.80-preview218 shader patch ID 2363. Pure 0.190 pp Filter Pure Candy.
Is anybody else encountering the same problem with this car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. See attached lighting FX settings.
Thanks in advance Shysterz ;)
I didn't notice that because I usually use a different pp filter, but you're right, the headlights (at least on high beams, on low beams they compare pretty well to the other cars) are pretty bright, much brighter than on my usual filter

Last edited:
U can search it on Breathe´s list here > <

I´m afraid that no one ever did a 54 pit version with Le Mans start type (it only has the regular one). For LM start, there is only the 36 slots option.

Most people don´t know about that as well. Just google for Formula One Indoor Trophy in the internet and you are going to be amazed about it. The last non-championship races of F1 (from my point of view - for others, it might be the 1983 Race of Champions).

thanks for your answer. I was refering to the track linked in post 71380:
Le Mans 67 - 54 grid spots

Both normal and le mans style starts; both layouts have the pits in the le mans start postition, so doing a pit stop is going to be really awkward ¯\(ツ)

Drop the file in the tracks folder; it doesn´t (shouldn´t) overwrite anything.

@Cheesehead2

le_grand_circuit_1967_54pits.zip - 15.8 MB

View attachment 1103639

Thats my normal screenshot method, what else are available that lets me move and reframe the shots?
The only time I use the F5 cam is for still shots, otherwise its always from one of the other track cams. Thats why the more cams the better and more options when looking for that perfect shot. Then you have to remember the rules of photography when shooting moving targets; the closer the object the quicker the shutter speed must be and all sorts of things that you have to experiment with. Its too bad that the orbital cam stops the wheels like that, we could get awesome shots.
20230701-215252-ks_barcelona-fsr_ligia_jsp320.jpg

Last edited:
Time for some updates. :)

Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Street
Code:
- Fixed a problem with damage_mask
- Fixed a problem with Cockpit_LR
142-01.jpg

Download at GTPlanet or Sharemods

Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Tuned

Code:
- Fixed the texture of the cigs as reported at GTPlanet
- Fixed the VR problem reported by Masscot in skin Alpine White
- Fixed a visual problem with front lights right side
- Added air intake by Kamei
- Moved tuning parts to a single texture for easier skinning, example skin Alpine White
- Added templates for easier skinning
02-01.jpg

02-02.jpg

Download at GTPlanet or Sharemods

I didn't notice that because I usually use a different pp filter, but you're right, the headlights (at least on high beams, on low beams they compare pretty well to the other cars) are pretty bright, much brighter than on my usual filter
Thanks for the feedback. I'll investigate further.

The only time I use the F5 cam is for still shots, otherwise its always from one of the other track cams. Thats why the more cams the better and more options when looking for that perfect shot. Then you have to remember the rules of photography when shooting moving targets; the closer the object the quicker the shutter speed must be and all sorts of things that you have to experiment with. Its too bad that the orbital cam stops the wheels like that, we could get awesome shots.

Which is why I thought its weird that the only some cars does that, and only some of the times, RSS cars being more often and repeatable than others....I like using F5 cams because you can actually try to compose your shots not being limited by where the camera are placed on track...
1688745792176.jpeg
1688745709909.jpeg

Initial-D Zero, Odawara v1.0

Odawara circuit from Initial-D Arcade Stage Zero
I directly grabbed the models myself from the game ROM and developed it into what I hope is a great track for AC.
(You might even recognize a face or two in the crowd.)

features:
  • 2x2 layouts (race/normal)
  • 16 pit/grid w/AI
  • CSP goodness... rain, lighting and more!

credits:
  • SEGA, converted by @RMi_wood
  • layout configuration, tree replacement, CSP and other additions by @shi
  • physical road mesh and other 3d by @pugsang

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Thank you for sharing the track! I have an issue with it being that the ground is missing in some places. I have re-installed it twice, first via CM, then deleted it and re-installed manually. The issue is still occurring. I can't tell, whether it's just on this track but it doesn't happen on many others. I'm running CSP 0.180-preview218. Is there any fix for this?

1688745701019.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back