Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Et.jpg

Thx! Quite the experience.

Here an extra skin (chameleon) , feel free to include it if you like in your next release.
It would be great if you could contact the creator of the mod to share your skin. I'm not sure how though, as he doesn't list any additional contact information on his Patreon page. Check the mod listing to see if there's any Author info.

Here is mod me and F302 have worked on and are finally releasing.

Courage C65 Pack by F302 and Peugeot905 Beta

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mj7pugcazyss47w/f302_courage_C65_pack_beta.7z/file

-AER, JPX, Judd, Mecachrome (Skins don't directly match the real-life counterparts for this beta.)

-updated aero, suspension, tires, engine.ini, drivetrain, setup and etc

-Laptimes, trap speeds, and downforce similar to real-life counterparts.
a multitude of sources used.

-Unique sounds for each drivetrain option

note

The JPX was essentially run in 2003 LMP675 chassis #C60-N6 the first to be branded the Courage C65 name(Different then this C65 pack that car was designed
for LMP675 rules, not LMP2). I may not keep it in the final pack not sure yet.

There are no representative C65's 2005 and later on with this drivetrain but decided to add to the pack anyways.

(My gaming PC is out at the moment, publicly releasing some WIPs and beta me and the RMS Modding group)

Other updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

View attachment 1276010
View attachment 1276011
View attachment 1276012
View attachment 1276013
Just downloaded these fantastic cars, they look and sound superb but when driving them there is smoke coming from the rear wheels until about 100 mph then it disappears, returns again as soon as you apply the brakes, not sure what's going on. Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Mark

It would be great if you could contact the creator of the mod to share your skin. I'm not sure how though, as he doesn't list any additional contact information on his Patreon page. Check the mod listing to see if there's any Author info.
i posted a message on his official youtube release video... so prob. he will read it now

Do you mean these?

View attachment 1276340

Yeah, they're quite good (waaaaay better than the cardboard public), and it seems that this type of crowd does not consume many resources, but when today went back to drive in Zwartkops, I once again remembered how good that mod is... and when approached to the stands, I realized how well done the crowd was...
I know Zwartkops has some very nice details, which does make the track very interesting to drive, even for me as an only pre1970 driver. The track I was talking about is the Targa Florio track, if I do well remember. Think both tracks have very interesting learning subjects for track modders.

an update for the Abarth 500 EsseEsse 300 4WD , found on ATCK Garage

This adds a chameleon skin and gear indication! DOWNLOAD

(backup your data.acd file in case you wanna revert to the old one without gear indicator - but why would you???)

Nimble little ride , fun garantueed!

View attachment 1276601

View attachment 1276602
Can you make the "correct" Midnight Purple for the Kunos R34?
1690846307097.png

Released : Art Morrison Corvette (SEMA Winner 2006)

Converted from GT6 By F302
-Interior Light
-interior AO
-sound (Kunos C7)
-interior new mapping (carbon parts and alcantara)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
Bugs: shift animation
please give your opinion on the car
what is good and what is less good!

tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT Sport 1.4

have fun

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/zng67ezi3r7nnem/f302_art_morrison_corvette.zip/file
View attachment 1275606
Man this is rough, ngl I started to convert one of these myself ages ago, but it has been sat largely unfinished as other things take priority. Seeing yours made me want to finish mine since I think we can both agree this Corvette is gorgeous and it deserves some love. Now I'm not saying mine's perfect, there's probably a ton of bugs and oddities I missed but IMO the difference between the 2 versions is night and day.

I commented my ext_config.ini file a bit so people can read a bit about what does what, and why I do certain things, it's not super detailed but if it helps even one person, I'm gonna consider that a win lol.

file.php

Is there a way to make a good/realistic looking carbon livery without the exterior material being carbon (just flat black)?
you can replace the texture of the exterior with anything you like ...
  • save a carbon dds from another car which has carbon parts
  • create a new skin for the car where you want a carbon shell
  • put the dds file from first step in the skin folder and name it as the original (see in CM showroom the name of the texture - usually the txDetail one)

can you make the "correct"
Midnight Purple?
No, ext_config.ini that I put in the skin folder does not seem to get applied !?
(is it locked down by Kunos? I tried another Kunos car - the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, and same deal there)
Anyone know why and how to fix this?

EDIT : for example on the Nissan Skyline GTR R34 0-Spec by Z3R0 , I was able to get a more real Midnight Purple effect:

1690883734339.png
download

Last edited:
Man this is rough, ngl I started to convert one of these myself ages ago, but it has been sat largely unfinished as other things take priority. Seeing yours made me want to finish mine since I think we can both agree this Corvette is gorgeous and it deserves some love. Now I'm not saying mine's perfect, there's probably a ton of bugs and oddities I missed but IMO the difference between the 2 versions is night and day.

I commented my ext_config.ini file a bit so people can read a bit about what does what, and why I do certain things, it's not super detailed but if it helps even one person, I'm gonna consider that a win lol.

file.php
Had a quick look at the driver model and shifting animation. Quite a tricky one, but this should be an improvement. Looks OK in VR.
The driver adopts a more aggressive head tilt out on the track compared to CM showroom. No idea why.
Note, you have a high ksDiffuse setting of 1.0 for some cockpit materials (eg the leather), which makes it a bit nuclear in sunlight. Dropping this to 0.2 or 0.3 helps. I found the cockpit reds quite bright overall, so desaturated and darkened them a little for personal use. I know the real car has very vivid red leather and carpets, but these always look artificial to me in VR.
Drop the steer.ksanim and shift.ksanim into the 'animations' folder and the driver_base_pos.knh into the main car folder.

Screenshot (389).png

Last edited:
Had a quick look at the driver model and shifting animation. Quite a tricky one, but this should be an improvement. Looks OK in VR.
The driver adopts a more aggressive head tilt out on the track compared to CM showroom. No idea why.
Note, you have a high ksDiffuse setting of 1.0 for some cockpit materials (eg the leather), which makes it a bit nuclear in sunlight. Dropping this to 0.2 or 0.3 helps. I found the cockpit reds quite bright overall, so desaturated and darkened them a little for personal use.
Drop the steer.ksanim and shift.ksanim into the 'animations' folder and the driver_base_pos.knh into the main car folder.

View attachment 1276671
Fantastic, appreciate it man 👍

Do you mind if I bundle these with the car if I ever post an updated version? and ngl I completely forgot about the vanilla materials since they were overridden by PBR ones 🤦‍♂️

Update to Reboot Team's Port Newark track.

1690887859473.png

https://sharemods.com/rvtpba7mzk49/rt_port_newark.7z.html

Updated the choppers, airliners and balloons; fixed blurred billboards and signs; adjusted rumble over the slab sections to feel like slabs and not a washboard; added animated flagmen.
The BMW flag not waving is a known issue, no idea why it does it, started with a CSP update many months ago. Can see no reason for it. It'l probably start working again one day.

H is there a link for the

Just downloaded these fantastic cars, they look and sound superb but when driving them there is smoke coming from the rear wheels until about 100 mph then it disappears, returns again as soon as you apply the brakes, not sure what's going on. Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Mark
Thanks for telling me ill have a look when my gaming PC is fixed.

Unpack the data and invert the shifting hands in driver3d.ini.
Remove the .txt extension from the attached and drop it in the car's 'animations' folder.
Not a great fit but better than nowt.
I tried this now, and it does not shift at all ... :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back