Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,907 comments
Hi and Merry Christmas:gtpflag:

Wanted just to ask, since someone had mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, if there is a solution to get Maneking-TS's paid versions of Fuji and SUGO? They are supposed to have crowds and probably some more stuff compared to the free version. But he didn't accept PayPal payments, neither had he a patreon account or something else than the fantia account
That was me!

I reached out to him via RD DM and he never responded.

I then resorted to searching via "illegitimate means" and had no luck there either.

I'd love to pay him for the full versions, but it has to be with PayPal, sadly. Looks like I (and you, and others interested) are stuck with the free versions for now. I don't know if he has an account here, but if I hear back from his RaceDepartment account I'll let everyone know.

Merry Christmas all.

Track logo's (rename to logo.png if you choose the b/w and put in the ui.
Sections file (goes in the data folder).
logo.png
logo_bw.png

Attachments

• sections.ini
    681 bytes · Views: 23
A Christmas present from GADU.
Incredible cars.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. ENJOY YOUR LOVED ONE/// ENCRYPTED MODEL ////// MOD REQUIRES CSP PATCH TO WORK /// CSP PATCH 0.1.80 OR ABOVE IS REQUIRED TO WORK PROPERLY
  1. Base 3D Model: GT6
  2. 3D Rework and improve: GADU Boyz
  3. Physics: GADU Boyz
  4. CSP extension: GADU Boyz
  5. Animations: GADU Boyz
  6. Skins: Pasta
  7. Sound: Fonsecker
  8. encription: x4fab
  9. Beta test: Mascot, Æsir, RedManuel, FastTomM
EXTRA_BUTTONS:
  • EXTRA_A: day lights
  • EXTRA_B: endurance lights (only work on endurance version)
  • EXTRA_C: glass left
  • EXTRA_D: glass right
TAPE LIGHTS CAN BE ACTIVATED IN SETUP MENU

DOWNLOAD: https://www.patreon.com/posts/alfa-romeo-tz2-1-95168367

View attachment 1314222 View attachment 1314223 View attachment 1314224

THANXS THE CAR LOOKS GREAT HAPPY NEWYEAR

Good morning, I did the tests, the Matra 620 (it had suspension problems).Whoever did "DOWLOAD", please put these numbers in the "suspension" files, in the "DATA" folder, as seen in the print.
For me it says some texture files may be missing

One more adapted car, Alpine-Renault A210 ( 1967 )...for now
After make the final adjustments in the "DATA" folder and adjust problems in the textures/shadows ( I hope our companion "MrHunt" can solve it later )...

in the preliminary tests ( already done to track).
Is it possible to have the downloads for these cars please?

A Christmas present from GADU.
Incredible cars.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. ENJOY YOUR LOVED ONE/// ENCRYPTED MODEL ////// MOD REQUIRES CSP PATCH TO WORK /// CSP PATCH 0.1.80 OR ABOVE IS REQUIRED TO WORK PROPERLY
  1. Base 3D Model: GT6
  2. 3D Rework and improve: GADU Boyz
  3. Physics: GADU Boyz
  4. CSP extension: GADU Boyz
  5. Animations: GADU Boyz
  6. Skins: Pasta
  7. Sound: Fonsecker
  8. encription: x4fab
  9. Beta test: Mascot, Æsir, RedManuel, FastTomM
EXTRA_BUTTONS:
  • EXTRA_A: day lights
  • EXTRA_B: endurance lights (only work on endurance version)
  • EXTRA_C: glass left
  • EXTRA_D: glass right
TAPE LIGHTS CAN BE ACTIVATED IN SETUP MENU

DOWNLOAD: https://www.patreon.com/posts/alfa-romeo-tz2-1-95168367

View attachment 1314222 View attachment 1314223 View attachment 1314224

great great mod, thank you !

Been having a try at GrassFX for for @carTOON 's lovely Népliget 1936, but the grass will not spawn for love or money.
Yes, I've been reading the CSP Github, and other folk's code :)
There have been many iterations, but this is the one I'm at now:

[GRASS_FX]
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
GRASS_MESHES = 1grass_terrain
GRASS_MATERIALS = GRASS-SHADER
OCCLUDING_MESHES = 1road_tarmac?, RMBL_?
; keep original mesh, else no ground texture at all
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =
; spawn everywhere
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = -1
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 0.5, 1.0
SHAPE_CUT = 1.0, 0.5
SHAPE_TIDY = 1.0, 0.5

I know the mesh and material names are correct, and they DO have the ksGrass shader.
The highlands.dds IS in the /extension folder, next to the ext_config.ini

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
So after being the best road car, modern f1, historic f1, historic gt, historic touring car, modern and historic stock cars, historic and modern endurance cars,... AC decided to also become the best gt3 sim? What's left? Modern touring cars is still rf2 i guess (until Fuzo makes the pack similar to Cupra), oval racing is still iracing. Maybe endurance rf2 and 80s f1 ams2. That's about it.

Love this back and fort from VRC and RSS. They keep pushing each other to new heights. Hopping for URD to catch up.

So after being the best road car, modern f1, historic f1, historic gt, historic touring car, modern and historic stock cars, historic and modern endurance cars,... AC decided to also become the best gt3 sim? What's left? Modern touring cars is still rf2 i guess (until Fuzo makes the pack similar to Cupra), oval racing is still iracing. Maybe endurance rf2 and 80s f1 ams2. That's about it.

Love this back and fort from VRC and RSS. They keep pushing each other to new heights. Hopping for URD to catch up.
endurance king will be AMS2... already got lmdh and gt3s and new endurance features

shi
Hamilton Street Circuit v1.1

View attachment 1172087
Hamilton Street Circuit was a temporary street circuit in Hamilton, New Zealand.
From 2008 to 2012 it hosted the Hamilton 400 as part of the V8 Supercars championship.(Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP Recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by FVRfactor and Thank you for gave me permission (FlashQld).

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by @KevinK2
Sections file by @Fanapryde
some textures by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI
cam by @DaBaeda
house, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @KevinK2 , @RMi_wood

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Camereon Coster and Samuel Spencer.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

Added groove/skidmarks.
Added 3d terrain.
Billboard textures were upscaled with AI.
Fixed billboard mapping.
Replaced cameraman.
New marker board textures.
Updated ext_config.ini.
Changed pit_lane.ai by TITI. (Thanks)
Changed spectator textures to those of Kniker97. (Thanks)
Other minor fixes.

Hamilton Street Circuit v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
Added groove/skidmarks.
Added 3d terrain.
Billboard textures were upscaled with AI.
Fixed billboard mapping.
Replaced cameraman.
New marker board textures.
Updated ext_config.ini.
Changed pit_lane.ai by TITI. (Thanks)
Changed spectator textures to those of Kniker97. (Thanks)
Other minor fixes.

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_hamilton_street_circuit_23-10-123-22-43-41.jpg

It's very simple. Just drag the folders present in the mod into the AC main folder.
Thanks I did but it doesn't work. Copied both the files in the AC extension folder and the Data folders of each individual car. On the RD they talk about deleting and reloading the data.acd file but it doesn't work 😕

Been having a try at GrassFX for for @carTOON 's lovely Népliget 1936, but the grass will not spawn for love or money.
Yes, I've been reading the CSP Github, and other folk's code :)
There have been many iterations, but this is the one I'm at now:

[GRASS_FX]
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
GRASS_MESHES = 1grass_terrain
GRASS_MATERIALS = GRASS-SHADER
OCCLUDING_MESHES = 1road_tarmac?, RMBL_?
; keep original mesh, else no ground texture at all
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =
; spawn everywhere
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = -1
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 0.5, 1.0
SHAPE_CUT = 1.0, 0.5
SHAPE_TIDY = 1.0, 0.5

I know the mesh and material names are correct, and they DO have the ksGrass shader.
The highlands.dds IS in the /extension folder, next to the ext_config.ini

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
I could be wrong and someone can correct me if I am, but I think it's because he uses ksGrass as the shader type for his grass surfaces. I don't think grass_fx will spawn on a ksgrass surface.

Are the RSS Gt-M cars a must have ??

I mean i own very much from RSS and near all of them is top class. However for some models i prefer VRC. For GT3 category i am happy with all the ACC conversions so far (BOPed them with ballast/restrictor) plus some other mods.

But i am thinking about change some cars to the RSS models. Therefor my question above....

I could be wrong and someone can correct me if I am, but I think it's because he uses ksGrass as the shader type for his grass surfaces. I don't think grass_fx will spawn on a ksgrass surface.
Exactly. ksGrass is not allowing GrassFX (and other shaders too for other stuff). You need to change the shader with something else like ksMultilayer, but then you need to tweak all the instances needed for let this shader work properly.

I mean i own very much from RSS and near all of them is top class. However for some models i prefer VRC. For GT3 category i am happy with all the ACC conversions so far (BOPed them with ballast/restrictor) plus some other mods.

But i am thinking about change some cars to the RSS models. Therefor my question above....
in my amateur opinion the RSS Lanzo and Mercer are pretty good. Especially the sound from the Lanzo

I don't know if they are a "must" but they are worth all the money. Also, until now, you didn't have a good Audi R8 Evo2 GT3, nor a competitive Honda NSX GT3, despite the one on this site.

Last edited:
Imho the RSS Mercer (Mercedes) is one of the best feeling cars I've driven in AC. Compared to the ACC converts and the Kunos GT3s, the fidelity in the FFB for turning, road feel, and abs feel is great, even on my G27. I found other GT3 cars to be a bit "boring" with the ABS and TC, but the RSS cars while still stable, have some play in them forcing you to do more than just mash the brakes at the 100m sign. Feel like I finally learned how to trailbrake properly thanks to the RSS GT3s

That plus them being in a pack together (assuming BOP'd) makes it a nice collection to have.

Imho the RSS Mercer (Mercedes) is one of the best feeling cars I've driven in AC. Compared to the ACC converts and the Kunos GT3s, the fidelity in the FFB for turning, road feel, and abs feel is great, even on my G27. I found other GT3 cars to be a bit "boring" with the ABS and TC, but the RSS cars while still stable, have some play in them forcing you to do more than just mash the brakes at the 100m sign. Feel like I finally learned how to trailbrake properly thanks to the RSS GT3s

That plus them being in a pack together (assuming BOP'd) makes it a nice collection to have.
Is it a problem that not all of them have CSP physics?

All the RSS GT3s that have custom physics have an option in the car folder to install "standard" or "csp" physics and I think (don't quote me) they come with standard physics enabled. At the moment it's just the M6 and Lambo (non Evo2) that don't have that option. The Mercedes was updated in this latest release.

I haven't noticed any issues, but I also haven't really run them much with csp physics turned on. I think I like the feel of the standard better and my system drops from FPS with csp physics enabled with some cars.

Last edited:
Exactly. ksGrass is not allowing GrassFX (and other shaders too for other stuff). You need to change the shader with something else like ksMultilayer, but then you need to tweak all the instances needed for let this shader work properly.
Excellent. I'll try that. Thank you both.

ksPerPixel will get you there (ish) without much tweaking.View attachment 1314454
Ha! The learner over here is going to need some more context of how you did that, please :)

I tried 3DSIMED straight-up, KN5 in, locate material, change shader (tried ksPerPixel and also ksMultiLayer), export KN5.
Seems to only remove the DDS texture. If I check in-game with Object Inspector, shader is still ksGrass.
If I re-import to 3DSE, shader is ksPerPixel, as changed. ¯\(ツ)

Also tried out to 3DSE, change shader, export to FBX with persistence, open FBX in ksEditor, export to KN5, and let me tell you, that went worse :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back