Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
This includes the first adapted versions (copilot) and some skins from the Monte Carlo Rally '65

Attachments

• 1.BMC.Mini.jpg
    1.BMC.Mini.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.BMC.Mini.jpg
    2.BMC.Mini.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.Porsche.904.GTS.jpg
    3.Porsche.904.GTS.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.Lotus.Cortina.GT.jpg
    4.Lotus.Cortina.GT.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 5.Triumph.Spitfire.jpg
    5.Triumph.Spitfire.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 6..Rover.2000.f.jpg
    6..Rover.2000.f.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
I think your field is uneven, sir :)

View attachment 1321586
Whoever the provider of this mod.....I would like to take the time to Thank You ! Unfortunate complaints about the scale size of the mod were addressed and I would like to Thank you for that as well! However the complaints about Previews are a waste of time and sounds like trolling to a point ! CM allows you to change to multiple different previews. Sounds like I would go MUTE if I were you and not entertain the ungrateful. I see no issues with this car at all and I'm well aware of OCD too.

On the car model or the track itself ? I've encountered a similar problem with some of shin's new tracks (mainly Barcelona, Kyalami and Monza 1992) where the lighting 'flashes' on the car model but nowhere else. Weird stuff.
Its on everything , Its like flash bulbs are going off , its impossible to keep driving. Its kept me from driving any version of thruxton.

@24H is using the CSP preview function, mine do look the same (nearly).
There's the clue. I looked closer, and I think with CSP fired up, the car is not casting (enough?) shadows under the front and rear overhangs.
I tried extending the body_shadow.png but unsuccessfully. I think it has to do with the fact that the shadow image might use the alpha channel, so I'm extending it incorrectly? We'll need someone smarter.

Its on everything , Its like flash bulbs are going off , its impossible to keep driving. Its kept me from driving any version of thruxton.
Hi - if you can provide a video example and your full settings for CSP over on the Race Department thread I will have a much better chance to troubleshoot. I'm pretty sure it's a CSP issue but there are so many possible settings variations it's extremely hard to debug...

There's the clue. I looked closer, and I think with CSP fired up, the car is not casting (enough?) shadows under the front and rear overhangs.
I tried extending the body_shadow.png but unsuccessfully. I think it has to do with the fact that the shadow image might use the alpha channel, so I'm extending it incorrectly? We'll need someone smarter.
Now that is a useful comment. @jbleeco you read me? You may spare such comments like the one above since we just try to find solutions and not trolling around here as you wrote.

I have a strange problem when racing in a multiclass race (GT500 + GT3). The GT500 AI's will break very hard on the start/finish line when they are passing the slower GT3 cars. But only on the start/finish line, not for example on other straights.
This behavior occured on two different race tracks.
Has anyone heard of this problem and if so, is there a solution for this particular problem? Maybe a CSP setting or something?

Here's the little Littlebird update from around a year or so ago, with apologies for the delay. Really not sure what was done, a lot of whisky has flowed under the bridge since then.
Thought I'd lost this in a PC change a few months ago. Don't expect anything major.
Some new skins should be on a backup HDD somewhere... if I can find them.

View attachment 1321684

Last edited:
Here's the little Littlebird update from around a year or so ago, with apologies for the delay. Really not sure what was done, a lot of whisky has flowed under the bridge since then.
Thought I'd lost this in a PC change a few months ago. Don't expect anything major.
Some new skins should be on a backup HDD somewhere... if I can find them.

View attachment 1321684
(Bufff... I think that if a gypsy curse were upon me and my hard drive, and I could only have one car in my Assetto Corsa collection, it would be this one...)

shi
La Morra GP v1.02

View attachment 1320676
Fictional circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-36 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Relesys
GTR2 Converted by Neel Jani
-I tried to contact them but was unable to. I thank them for the work they do.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Billboard textures by @Masscot
flying stuff by @Masscot
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
Rock texture by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Fixed flickering of the Goodyear tire bridge. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)

v1.02 changelog;
-Smoothed the rocks on the last corner. (Thanks @Masscot for the report.)

La Morra GP v1.02
The link is in the quote.

v1.02 changelog;
-Smoothed the rocks on the last corner. (Thanks @Masscot for the report.)

I Once stumbled upon a little file that made the AI consume more fuel and hence made them pit more often especially in quali and prac...anyone know the name and/or link?

:)
Can't you just adjust the race options in content manager? You can adjust slip stream percentages and fuel consumption. I think there is a 3 dot button on the drive page.

Will report this issue w/ fake shadows and csp preview generation further. Thanks.
If you have a batphone directly to Ilja's ear (he's a hard man to contact) can you please also mention that with latest CM and CSP there's a bug with the yellow cursor not always auto-hiding after the apps menu is accessed while out on the track. Also, when new cars or tracks are installed they sometimes don't show up in the car or track list unless CM is restarted.

Known issue with CSP not my mod, ChemFlummi and RiZe noticed the same problem on their mods, you have to disable fake shadows in CSP settings

Can confirm, this fixes the shadow issue for me. Thank you.

Also why the changes I made to the body_shadow.png were not showing up. Live and learn.

cc: @Fall Guy
Sorry but after checking I cannot confirm that the issue with the preview is gone. Some cars still don´t cast a shadow in preview. Not a biggie but worth to mention it.

If you have a batphone directly to Ilja's ear (he's a hard man to contact) can you please also mention that with latest CM and CSP there's a bug with the yellow cursor not always auto-hiding after the apps menu is accessed while out on the track. Also, when new cars or tracks are installed they sometimes don't show up in the car or track list unless CM is restarted.
That´s a bug since years, Ilja promised to fix that in the past but I think he forgot. But I will report it, sure. ;)

Good luck contacting him anyhow, I made a VK and Telegram account just to reach him but he haven't replied since a week and doubt he ever will

Good luck contacting him anyhow, I made a VK and Telegram account just to reach him but he haven't replied since a week and doubt he ever will
I used to have frequent dialogue with him but imagine he's absolutely bombarded with messages these days.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back