Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,774 comments
Donington Park 2018 Mod

This is an updated version of the test mod I put out a few days ago. Because of the number of changes, it got difficult to do it as a mod to the original track. I made it a standalone track so as not to fool with the original version. All credit for the track goes to the original author Brun. It will come up as Donington Park 2023 in your track list, but the year is not indicative of how the track is represented. I just needed some way to recognize which track was which. You can edit the ui files and give it whatever name you want.

Please let me know of any problems or suggestions so I can try and make it better.

Donington Park 2023

Changes from past version:

-- Added original author's name and version number to the track ui files.
-- Made the 40 pit layouts from Paprika work with my changes.
-- Added geo tags to the ui files.
-- Animated all of the flags that were not animated. I'm not real happy with the new flags, but at least they are animated. I wanted flags that were attached to the pole and did not arc in heavy winds, but I couldn't figure out how to make them. Plus they have an odd shading. In some directions, they are very bright and in other directions they are darker. Most likely a fault in the way I made them from lack of knowledge. If I ever find a way to fix these issues, I will update the flags.
-- Some tweaks to the night lighting and also enabled the lights to turn on when it rains.
-- Incorporated my grass changes directly into the kn5 file so it would be easier for people to make their own track skins.
-- Little tweaks to the ai sidelines to keep them off the raised kerbs. If you use a 3rd party ai already, then you may not need this.
-- Re-made the starting position file for the 40 pit GP layout from Paprika. Thanks to @Quikslvr for pointing it out to me. It must have been created for online use because he had the cars lined up in a position of the road that wasn't part of the track. This caused the ai cars in the back not to move at the start. It's not perfect and the tail end cars take some time to get moving, but at least they move now.
-- Fixed blurry Paddock area texture
-- Added semaphore lighting to start lights

One thing I still want to do is find a way to bring back the mow lines that the real track has. I've got some ideas on a way to do it, but I didn't want to hold up the release just for that.

View attachment 1286295
Track has been updated to 2.03. Use the link in the quote to get the update.

Changes:

-- Fixed missing car shadows on the track lines and track\grass edges.

I forgot just how bad the grass looks on this track. I never could get it to look the way I wanted. I'm going to have to revisit it at some point to try and make it better.

Hello guys.
How are you?
I'm trying to find accurate skins for the DTM 1995 championship.
Now that we have a proper Mercedes c class and a Opel calibra I'd like to ask if there 's skins for the Alfa Romeo 155 v6 from kunos to complete the cars.
Thank you

Hi guys,

below is a photo of the Konrad Motorsport car which participated in the BPR Paris 1000 km 1994. I need some help identifying the red sticker on the mirrors...

View attachment 1388425

Thanx for your help!

Daniel
Hey Daniel...

ROLANG?
Romainian publishing house?
Can't find a logo in that style to confirm it though...

I know the image is clearly labelled, but are we sure this car participated? The entry list at RacingSportsCars doesn't seem to agree?
Konrad only seem to have fielded 41 and 42. This seems to be a T-car?

Pardon all the questions. This is NOT an interogation :)

Last edited:
I made the skins that found here into high-quality Opel Calibra skins of the 1995 DTM Championship, which are closest to the original

View attachment 1388450
Where is the post to download the 1995 Calibra? I can't find it. (Talking about the car not the skins btw)

Last edited:
Hey Daniel...

ROLANG?
Romainian publishing house?
Can't find a logo in that style to confirm it though...

I know the image is clearly labelled, but are we sure this car participated? The entry list at RacingSportsCars doesn't seem to agree?
Konrad only seem to have fielded 41 and 42. This seems to be a T-car?

Pardon all the questions. This is NOT an interogation :)
Hi andrevr,

thanx for the help with the sponsor.
The car shown on the photo is #41, which is listed in the starter list on racingsportscars.com

1726133338742.png

Was up for scrutinizing your work on the "closest to the original" comment but i honestly cannot be bothered its pixels on a screen so i have deleted my OG comment and wrote this instead

these skins are very good indeed well done.

i am the new non-combative non argumentitive maximeerkat.............the old maximeerkat is dead long live the king :cheers: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag:
When I chose the Cliff, I was guided by the fact that the creators of mini copies know the original versions well. In addition, everyone knows that during the championship adjustments may be made to the skins. But today I watched several videos of the 1995 DTM championship and did not see the option with a gray bar ahead. Today I will add the missing skin N21 and make an adjustment to Cliff.

Thanks for the hint!

Opel Calibra DTM - ELF Livery

It turns out the crisscross graphics wasn't that difficult to make - but placing it on the mapping was painful & challenging - particularly on the front wheel arches - whereby the mapping was slightly stretched, so had to tailor-cut it independently & then swivelled it to match the graphic lining... Not the best result but soooooo glad it's over and dusted!

opel_calibra__elf_4.png

opel_calibra__elf_5.png

opel_calibra__elf_6.png

Will be taking a few days break & return with a clear head for a final check before sharing with members that have expressed interest with a LIKE or otherwise. It's been entertaining & fun.

Hi andrevr,

The car shown on the photo is #41, which is listed in the starter list on racingsportscars.com

View attachment 1388537
Hi andrevr,

View attachment 1388537
I'm fairly certain it's Rollins but when I go to Google images to verify I end up going down a massive Black Flag wormhole thanks to Mr Rollins.

Last edited:
This is the 1994 Opel calibra, the 1995 one is in w.i.p

Hello guys.
How are you?
I'm trying to find accurate skins for the DTM 1995 championship.
Now that we have a proper Mercedes c class and a Opel calibra I'd like to ask if there 's skins for the Alfa Romeo 155 v6 from kunos to complete the cars.
Thank you
Alfa Romeo 155 DTM 1995, with skins

When I chose the Cliff, I was guided by the fact that the creators of mini copies know the original versions well. In addition, everyone knows that during the championship adjustments may be made to the skins. But today I watched several videos of the 1995 DTM championship and did not see the option with a gray bar ahead. Today I will add the missing skin N21 and make an adjustment to Cliff.

Thanks for the hint!
fair play. I respect that.

like i said these liveries are on another level.........well done

people think it is easy to do a "HQ" skin, it is not

it takes real thought

and real dedication

Opel Calibra DTM - ELF Livery

It turns out the crisscross graphics wasn't that difficult to make - but placing it on the mapping was painful & challenging - particularly on the front wheel arches - whereby the mapping was slightly stretched, so had to tailor-cut it independently & then swivelled it to match the graphic lining... Not the best result but soooooo glad it's over and dusted!

View attachment 1388581
View attachment 1388582
View attachment 1388583

Will be taking a few days break & return with a clear head for a final check before sharing with members that have expressed interest with a LIKE or otherwise. It's been entertaining & fun.
These look amazing!!! As all your work always does. :cheers:

These look amazing!!! As all your work always does. :cheers:
Thanks for the compliment, content to know these liveries are being liked through someone else's eyes...

Credit must also be extended to the modder for bringing this beauty into AC, livery & texture-update contributors alike.

@JK1977, @maximeerkat, @ClimaxF1, @spagna
Thanks guys.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Anyone the background to this TRR ir18 indycar? is it stolen from RSS?? is it any good compared to the rss version (i dont have that one)

Attachments

• Screenshot_trr_ir18r_jr_daytona_11-8-124-18-51-9.jpg
    Screenshot_trr_ir18r_jr_daytona_11-8-124-18-51-9.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_trr_ir18r_jr_daytona_11-8-124-18-50-8.jpg
    Screenshot_trr_ir18r_jr_daytona_11-8-124-18-50-8.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 1
Anyone the background to this TRR ir18 indycar? is it stolen from RSS?? is it any good compared to the rss version (i dont have that one)
Model is ok, but needs work on details (no animated suspension for example). Road course physics are not great, needs a lot more grip to match the laptimes of the real cars, massive understeer. Short oval version gets errors when loading. Haven't tried the superspeedway version. IMO the VRC version is still the best, closely followed by the RSS version. I believe there is another version floating around but haven't got that one.

As for TRR stealing, well they addressed that issue on their discord a little while ago, so people need to stop bashing them for a 1 time thing. But to be honest this has not been the best release they have done.

F1 1998 - ROUND 05 - Barcelona v1.0
Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_tuned_barcelona_1998_13-8-124-21-15-13.jpg

Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-40 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by Grand Prix Team (1998 Track Pack)
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard
cam by @Gregz0r
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.

Yes, very nice track !
Is there the F1 1970 version with the Malmedy chicane ?
No. I suppose it wouldn't be too much work to add barriers to the 1966 version and move the barriers at Malmedy chicane...(and the temp Masta chicane from 1975). Would be great for the 1975 spa24! Hmmmm....
(from Racing Circuits)
1970-Malmady-Chicane.JPG

Last edited:
Well it's not build by them thats for sure. Every single mod on their discord is re-used assets from other creators, and just "bought" 3D models from [insert 3d market site here]

Put it next to the VRC and RSS cars and compare wireframe. Either its old VRC/RSS models that were not encrypted, or it's models from random 3D market.

I've an issue with the sun on
rmi_sydney_motorsport_park

It's huge and covers half of the sky... it's seem like the time in Sydney is faster than the in rest of the world and we are near our sun supernova burst 😫

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back