Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
I finally managed to do this. One of my favorite seasons.

LgZCzOD.png

Here is the release thread. Enjoy.

Am i the only one thinking the steering wheel ratio is completely off the chart?
at first glance, everything is absolutely normal for this type of car
STEER_LOCK=450
STEER_RATIO=16.0
except that the value
LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO=
was not quite accurate, but not critical.
but there are problems with the car's performance, the mod specification states a maximum speed of 260 km/h, in the mod description 245 km/h, in practice, on 2000 meters of drag racing I was able to reach only 215 km/h.

Am i the only one thinking the steering wheel ratio is completely off the chart? I don't know the modder, do they do realistic mods or is it gamepad oriented? I played the car and enjoyed it raising the wheel gamma to 1.24, but before that it was barely playable with my wheel.

Also, to my absolute surprise, while doing a stream with an AC modder, i saw him drifting the car using a gamepad like it was need for speed... Couldn't ask if he add any traction control as i felt my skills got personnally attacked by the performance.

I've done a few laps with the car and it seems well done and physically ankered in reality, but i tested so many mods lately...
just tried it and its perfectly good on my side, using Moza R5 wheel set at 1180deg in CM and Moza pithouse
1726519777017.png

at first glance, everything is absolutely normal for this type of car
STEER_LOCK=450
STEER_RATIO=16.0
except that the value
LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO=
was not quite accurate, but not critical.
but there are problems with the car's performance, the mod specification states a maximum speed of 260 km/h, in the mod description 245 km/h, in practice, on 2000 meters of drag racing I was able to reach only 215 km/h.
This one state 0 and still manage 232 :scared:

1726519945326.png

just tried it and its perfectly good on my side, using Moza R5 wheel set at 1180deg in CM and Moza pithouse
View attachment 1389711
Don't get me wrong, the car looks fantastic. i'm just surprised it has such a low steering wheel ratio considering it's from 1966.

I'll have a longer gaming session with it and see what it has to offer in terms of physics

Last edited:
@Masscot is the driver in that Alfa TZ2 the best driver animation that ever was?!!!
The fluidity, the movements, the legs movement, shifting movement, even the ignition movement!
I do not remember seeing anything as fluid and complete in any car, do you?
I do not know how that guy is doing it, but it feels to me like he his the Mozart of AC driver animation.
I do not know if it is hard, I bet it is, but if a tutorial existed, I would be willing to learn.

Last edited:
@Masscot is the driver in that Alfa TZ2 the best driver animation that ever was?!!!
The fluidity, the movements, the legs movement, shifting movement, even the ignition movement!
I do not remember seeing anything as fluid and complete in any car, do you?
I do not know how that guy is doing it, but it feels to me like he his the Mozart of AC driver animation.
I do not know if it is hard, I bet it is, but if a tutorial existed, I would be willing to learn.
Don't forget when he opens the sliding window. Details like this are why I love VR so much.

I finally managed to do this. One of my favorite seasons.

LgZCzOD.png

Here is the release thread. Enjoy.
great job, I really hope for a championship with f1 1979 and 1977 (sooner or later someone will do it)

what does Maserati from Kunos have to do with it? talking about Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
It has to do that you can write whatever you please in there
According to different site, it reached 245 which is no small feat for a 4cyl in 1966!

The TZ2 was only built as racing version; it was equipped with an Autodelta-prepared twin plug, dry sump lubrication 1,570 cc straight-4DOHC engine producing around 170 brake horsepower (130 kW) at 7000 rpm. With this engine the car reached top speed of 152 miles per hour (245 km/h).

Don't forget when he opens the sliding window. Details like this are why I love VR so much.
That is amazing, did not see that, did not even realized it was possible, will try it tomorrow.
It seems that we still have so much to discover from this 2013 title.
I hope it will be possible to improve other drivers, as obviously, most driver, even in original content are reproduced at maybe 20% of their potential.
For me now, since the G2, thank you for the recommendation, with open composite, AC VR is the best of all titles, so detailed and fluid, now with this type of detailed animation, it also potentially has the most realistic cockpit in VR and don’t get me started on the amazing real mirrors.
AC may have been launch in 2013, yes more than 10 years ago, but it feels more like a 2026 title than any other present offering.

Last edited:
It has to do that you can write whatever you please in there
Wouldn't it be easier to try to squeeze 245 out of this car in practice, and then write? I just saw that in the settings there are parameters for the rev limiter, I set it to maximum, in a drag race for 2000 meters (in fact, there is even more) the car accelerated to a maximum of 225. 245 will not go...

That is amazing, did not see that, did not even realized it was possible, will try it tomorrow.
It seems that we still have so much to discover from this 2016 title.
I hope it will be possible to improve other drivers, as obviously, most driver, even in original content are reproduced at maybe 20% of their potential.
For me now, since the G2, thank you for the recommendation, with open composite, AC VR is the best of all titles, so detailed and fluid, now with this type of detailed animation, it also potentially has the most realistic cockpit in VR and don’t get me started on the amazing real mirrors.
AC may have been launch in 2016, but it feels more like a 2026 title than any other present offering.
AC came out in 2014 actually :cheers:

indeed, they have 2 more Zhuhai pictures, which I did not have in my collection yet. One even shows the car in question...sadly I am still not able to recognize the logo or to recreate it from that picture. Maybe the logo somehow belongs to "Fratelli Rossetti" which is written on the banner and on the number plate.
Just getting back to your logo search for 'Fratelli Rossetti'...

logo__car_image.png
logo__www_image.png

Could not find anything alike, but did create the following decals from scratch (bonnet, banner & plate) - to use as you like.
logo__Fratelli_Rossetti.png
logo__Fratelli_Rossetti_4.png
logo__Fratelli_Rossetti_7.png

logo__Fratelli_Rossetti_5.png

logo__Fratelli_Rossetti_6.png

Looking forward to your developments... Carry on, cheers!

Last edited:
Yes , not 2016, actually Nov 8 2013 according Steam.
I corrected my post, thank you.
if we wanna be anal about it , it's Dec 2014 according to Steam... :)
1726557743090.png

ps : Notice also that it supported VR already, whilst 2024 racing titles still release without VR support!
(Solar Crown for example) come on!!!! :(
EDIT: since this is off-topic , anyone who is interrested in this , please continue in the VR thread

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing this update to our attention, was a great mod and now an even greater mod.
Driving this car around Bridgehampton this morning, I was thinking, if some one was to ask why AC?
Well among an other thousands of reason, this car combination, unique in the SIM horizon, excels in all area of what makes AC such a great simulator. The driving, the details (track, car interior, animation, etc...) everything is better (or at the very least as good) as any other offering in every aspect.
This morning drive was one of those moment when one ask themselves, why bother with any other title as none brings as much in one package and what can a future title possibly bring that will even match all that we already have in AC?
Yes all this things and the possibility to change so much in the car. I often change the dashboard lights and needle colour, as I like, I put a start engine routine in the extension with a original "cold start" mp3 file from the original car (8sec). This cold start file from 60'/70's muscle cars gives you chicken skin at the begin of driving. Changes in the drivetrain etc. you can do it so personaly.

Just getting back to your logo search for 'Fratelli Rossetti'...

View attachment 1389798View attachment 1389800

Could not find anything alike, but did create the following decals from scratch (bonnet, banner & plate) - to use as you like.
View attachment 1389790 View attachment 1389793View attachment 1389851
View attachment 1389794

View attachment 1389797

Looking forward to your developments... Carry on, cheers!
Wow, thank you very much. Car is on the list for tonight :-)

Yesterday I worked on the BERNT Racing #58 Zhuhai entry
1726564283144.jpeg

1726564306443.jpeg

if we wanna be anal about it , it's Dec 2014 according to Steam... :)
View attachment 1389829
ps : Notice also that it supported VR already, whilst 2024 racing titles still release without VR support!
(Solar Crown for example) come on!!!! :(
EDIT: since this is off-topic , anyone who is interrested in this , please continue in the VR thread
this what I get when doing a goggle search, release date 2013.

About
9/10 · Steam
Assetto Corsa scored 9 out of 10 on Steam.
91% liked this video game
Google users

Description​

Assetto Corsa is a sim racing video game developed by the Italian video game developer Kunos Simulazioni. It is designed with an emphasis on a realistic racing experience with support for extensive customization and moddability. Wikipedia
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Xbox One, GeForce Now
Developers: KUNOS-Simulazioni Srl, Digital Tales USA LLC
Genres: Car racing game, Indie game, Sports video game, Vehicle simulation game, Simulation Game, Racing, Sports
Publishers: KUNOS-Simulazioni Srl, 505 Games
Initial release date: November 8, 2013
Series: Assetto Corsa
Engine: Proprietary Engine

But, yes, when going on the Steam store page, I also get Dec 2014.

Wikipedia says:
Assetto Corsa (Italian for "Race Setup") is a sim racing video game developed by the Italian video game developer Kunos Simulazioni. It is designed with an emphasis on a realistic racing experience with support for extensive customization and moddability. The game was first released through the Steam Early Access program on 8 November 2013,[1] and officially left Early Access as final release version on 19 December 2014.[2]

Last edited:
this where I get 2013:
About
9/10 · Steam
Assetto Corsa scored 9 out of 10 on Steam.
91% liked this video game
Google users

Description​

Assetto Corsa is a sim racing video game developed by the Italian video game developer Kunos Simulazioni. It is designed with an emphasis on a realistic racing experience with support for extensive customization and moddability. Wikipedia
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Xbox One, GeForce Now
Developers: KUNOS-Simulazioni Srl, Digital Tales USA LLC
Genres: Car racing game, Indie game, Sports video game, Vehicle simulation game, Simulation Game, Racing, Sports
Publishers: KUNOS-Simulazioni Srl, 505 Games
Initial release date: November 8, 2013
Series: Assetto Corsa
Engine: Proprietary Engine
AC was released as 1.0 (and so out of the Early Access period) in december 2014, that's why Steam says that, based on the v1.0. But the first OFFICIAL update was released on the 8th of november 2013, but the very first alpha was released some weeks before.

Hey guys,

i was going thru the 1966 multi class race at Mugello to feature the Giulia TZ2

Historical resume here : https://www.racingsportscars.com/results/Mugello-1966-07-17.html

and i was wondering, is there a 60s skin for the track available anywhere? Or an edit? Can't find one on the Breathe list apart from the THR pit boxes edit.

Since i was pretty amazed by the _shock skin of Oulton park, i asked him on Racedep as well, if anyone is having a go at it at the moment let me know!

I'm also looking for the Imola 60s skin and layouts in case anyone ever heard of them somewhere. Thanks a lot anyway!

Hey guys,

i was going thru the 1966 multi class race at Mugello to feature the Giulia TZ2

Historical resume here : https://www.racingsportscars.com/results/Mugello-1966-07-17.html

and i was wondering, is there a 60s skin for the track available anywhere? Or an edit? Can't find one on the Breathe list apart from the THR pit boxes edit.

Since i was pretty amazed by the _shock skin of Oulton park, i asked him on Racedep as well, if anyone is having a go at it at the moment let me know!

I'm also looking for the Imola 60s skin and layouts in case anyone ever heard of them somewhere. Thanks a lot anyway!
Imola 1972 is probably the closest to what you are looking for. It's floating around somewhere and really nice.

Also the period Mugello you're looking for had a lap length of 66km, lap record stands at over 29min so I don't think that one is around in AC yet. Not to say it won't happen.

Edit - Apparently it uses part of the old Mille Miglia route, and I think someone is working on that so it might be something in the future.

Last edited:
Imola 1972 is probably the closest to what you are looking for. It's floating around somewhere and really nice.

Also the period Mugello you're looking for had a lap length of 66km, lap record stands at over 29min so I don't think that one is around in AC yet. Not to say it won't happen.

Edit - Apparently it uses part of the old Mille Miglia route, and I think someone is working on that so it might be something in the future.
Oh god i completely forgot how long it was, i was thinking 10 kms for some reason. That explains a lot.

God and the 100 cars layout didn't spark a brain alarm for some reason...

Well, i'm going for another one then, i suppose😅. I'm still thanking you but a small part of me died.

Last edited:

Fat Alfie certainly was working on it. No idea if that project is still alive.

Oh god i completely forgot how long it was, i was thinking 10 kms for some reason. That explains a lot.

God and the 100 cars layout didn't spark a brain alarm for some reason...

Well, i'm going for another one then, i suppose😅. I'm still thanking you but a small part of me died.
Imola 1972 won't leave you disappointed so its fine.

Fat Alfie certainly was working on it. No idea if that project is still alive.

I see in the comments section that he had put it on hold about a year ago

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back